66 Year Old American Man Marries A 26 Year Old Filipino Woman

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 66 Year Old American Man Marries A 26 Year Old Filipino Woman

Post by publicduende »

Taco wrote:
August 24th, 2022, 7:44 pm
I agree, she doesn't love him. If you think young Filipinas are having sexual fantasies about old guys your wrong. It might seem counter intuitive but Filipina single moms over the age of 30 are your safest demographic for marriage. That's my opinion after living in Cebu for 10 years.
Actually, not even single moms over the age of 30 fantasize about old guys :-)
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 3:52 am
Taco wrote:
I agree, she doesn't love him. If you think young Filipinas are having sexual fantasies about old guys your wrong. It might seem counter intuitive but Filipina single moms over the age of 30 are your safest demographic for marriage. That's my opinion after living in Cebu for 10 years.
Well in another 15-20 years when I can more accurately call myself an "old guy" that's probably all they'll ever be fantasizing about (if I go over there, that is, I personally prefer Vietnam when it comes to SEA, but Philippines looks like a neat place to go sailing too).

P.S. I was mostly just joking around for fun here, but actually it's a hard fact that a lot of the veteran ladies' men I noticed are still pretty magnetic to women in their 60's do not look like heart-throbs or 50-something musclemen, some even being rather short and on the heavier side due to their manly belief that a real man eats and drinks what he wants. :)
Like I always say just on the off chance it encourages any one who's under the delusion you need to be throwing $$ around or displaying "SMV" to get good looking women you like, learning to get good with women is a learnable skill, even older men learn to do it successfully all the time if they have the inclination.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

publicduende wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 3:52 am
Taco wrote:
NEWSFLASH :shock:
This just in single moms over the age of 30 are not safe.
And they are all going to laugh at you for being a cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcx3fcNlnSM
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jonny Law wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 3:12 pm
NEWSFLASH :shock:
This just in single moms over the age of 30 are not safe.
And they are all going to laugh at you for being a cuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcx3fcNlnSM

No matter what country you are in, single mothers of any age should be avoided like the plague! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

jamesbond wrote:
August 25th, 2022, 4:55 pm
No matter what country you are in, single mothers of any age should be avoided like the plague! :shock:
Maybe not the best for a long-term relationship but, at least down here, they tend to have bigger boobs :-)
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I just posted something recently somewhere (forget where) about lots of reasons I think single moms make great girlfriends, and having bigger boobs is one more very good thing about them I don't think I listed, very true:
publicduende wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 1:24 am
Maybe not the best for a long-term relationship but, at least down here, they tend to have bigger boobs :-)
:D

They're also more likely to have a nice big ass, and to be good at cooking some good food for us.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/