Found a great woman in America right before moving to SEA...

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Found a great woman in America right before moving to SEA...

Post by castlebasetone »

I met a very solid 28 yo Chinese girl in New York, via random daygame, just months away from my planned move to SEA. She was raised in China and has only been in America for a year or two.

She cooks, cleans, stays by my side, very intelligent, feminine, affectionate, healthy, doesn't party or drink at all, doesn't want kids, already has her visa, enjoys sex, zero drama, zero social media, helps me with difficult tasks, works from home next to me, reimburses me on her own accord for any expenses, not materialistic or vain, saves her money instead spending, and clearly stated she wants a life partnership with me based upon true love and I actually feel that I can completely trust her fidelity (for the first time in my life). She hates feminism, keeps to herself mostly, and is constantly telling me how backwards girls are in America. I literally have zero complaints about her behavior, it's a dream come true in this sense. I did not think it was possible to meet a girl like this here at all, and generally it's not - she just happened to be testing the waters here.

We have been seriously seeing eachother for only 2 months but it has grown very fast because A) she knows I'm planning to travel soon and B) she really doesn't like it here either, and wants to come with me since she also works remotely.

Here's the clincher. She is quite pretty and we do have decent sex whenever I want it, but I have enough experience to really know exactly what I like to see in a woman, and she does not actually excite me physically much. Similarly, the small handful of other women who I've dated that were along these lines of great behavior, it was the same situation - asian born with great values, but they were lacking in the looks & sex department for me. I think there is something deeper to this phenomenon, but that's another story.

Amongst my several goals for moving to SEA, one of them is to find a long term partner who exhibits 1) GREAT BEHAVIOR and 2) EXCITES ME SEXUALLY. I have been with MANY women in America, but can't seem to keep one long term who has both of these essential basics, so let's try somewhere else...

I am confident that I could stick with her and bring her along to live in a better location with higher quality of life, and build a great future together; compromising my full sexual attraction to my partner. But in that case, I am sure I'm going to go nuts seeing tons of women who I find more attractive around me constantly, who may ALSO actually be well behaved due to their upbringing & culture there, and ALSO be very available to me romantically.

I do see tons of girls in New York who I find more sexually attractive on a daily basis, but the difference is that I know they aren't actually available for what I want. I've gamed USA as much as you possibly can for many years, I've dated & slept with hundreds of them, my long term girlfriends and FWBs have been legit fashion models (with horrible behavior) - I explored this country enough to know I am not going to get the whole package here, believe me on that.

Interested to hear feedback on this situation from others here. By staying with this good girl, am I just picking the first low hanging fruit? Is it quite possible that, in SEA, I will have many options with women who behave wonderfully AND are sexy, and it's just that I havn't experienced my potential in that location yet? Shouldn't I at least give it a try first before fully investing with this one?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Found a great woman in America right before moving to SEA...

Post by Winston »

Wow you are lucky. How did you find a chinese woman like that? Most chinese women I've met dont like sex at all and dont talk about sex or love. They only talk about money. Money is what they care about only. And they are not easygoing but hot tempered and argumentative and often argue about nothing, as if they are toxic and seeking to bring me down and destroy everything. Very sick. The universe is an asshole to guys like me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

castlebasetone wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 4:38 am

I do see tons of girls in New York who I find more sexually attractive on a daily basis, but the difference is that I know they aren't actually available for what I want. I've gamed USA as much as you possibly can for many years, I've dated & slept with hundreds of them, my long term girlfriends and FWBs have been legit fashion models (with horrible behavior) - I explored this country enough to know I am not going to get the whole package here, believe me on that.
Are you an Asian guy? How old are you? So you've slept with hundreds of women in the USA that are fashion models and highly attractive. So now you have a good Chinese girl who loves you and is serious. Why would you want to waste your time and money to go to Southeast Asia? It won't get any better than what you describe your life is like now. You should just stay in New York and enjoy the high life.
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Post by castlebasetone »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 8:52 pm
How did you find a chinese woman like that?
Yes it was definitely a stroke of luck, I just saw her on the sidewalk and she looked genuinely sweet, feminine & wholesome (very long hair with long skirt to her ankles). This is a rare sight in downtown New York so I picked up on it right away. I decided I had to take a chance and caught up with her to say hello & introduce myself and ask her out. Everything from there was perfectly normal and smooth leading up to our first dates. No nonsense whatsoever. Really rare & incredible.

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 8:52 pm
Most chinese women I've met dont like sex at all and dont talk about sex or love. They only talk about money. Money is what they care about only. And they are not easygoing but hot tempered and argumentative
I've been with many other Chinese girls so I know what you mean, some have been exactly like you describe and some have not. Her parents & grandparents are still together in loving & affectionate relationships. She said she always looked up to them and wanted that for her own future. They were not a wealthy family, she learned to be very thrifty, and she pinches every penny even more than I do. Thought that was impossible for a woman, but it's true.

It's important to point out that she works from home as a psychotherapist. She is often helping other men & women from around the world with their relationship problems, and telling me how backwards the women are especially. So she has a great deal of insight into what's going on with these days, and she doesn't agree with any of it. This obviously really helps her be quite intentional in her social behaviors.
Last edited by castlebasetone on August 5th, 2022, 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
castlebasetone
Freshman Poster

Post by castlebasetone »

WorldTraveler wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 12:20 am

Are you an Asian guy? How old are you? So you've slept with hundreds of women in the USA that are fashion models and highly attractive. So now you have a good Chinese girl who loves you and is serious. Why would you want to waste your time and money to go to Southeast Asia? It won't get any better than what you describe your life is like now. You should just stay in New York and enjoy the high life.
I'm a 40 yo Italian-American who has worked in the hospitality & entertainment industry in New York for many years. I have worked alongside many top celebrities, made six figures, and slept with hundreds of women. None of that came easily, it was all a ton of time, energy & resources that would have been better spent in other ways that are more fulfilling. So I am changing my life before I get any older.

Living a higher quality of life for my investment (with more space & lower expenses), with actual free time to work on my personal projects instead of hustling with my skills to make others rich, being surrounded by women who are actually available to me, where I am the selector with options, rather than at the mercy of women - all sounds like a more authentic "HIGH LIFE" to me, not the unfulfilling rat race that I've slaved for here for decades. That would not be a 'waste of time & money' as you said. In fact, I would be SAVING time & money by going to SEA.

My search for the right partner in America has been like second full time job, the juice has NOT been worth the squeeze, despite the amount of sex & long term girlfriends that I've had - it was just way too much work & pain to get it. For what I did get, imagine 10x that in rejections & heartbreak to achieve it. It should come more naturally such as with this Chinese girl (no games, dating to sex to relationship smoothly) - I imagine it would MOSTLY be like this in SEA, rather than be a rare expection like it is here.

Many of you have gone there and experienced this, whereas I am just hypothesizing based on what I read and watch on Youtube. My question to the forum is : why settle with a woman who I am not all that sexually attracted to, just because she behaves well, when I can go to a geographic location where this feminine behavior is common and find a woman who really rocks my socks off physically as well. Attraction & sexual fulfillment is important to the relationship lasting long term, as much as her behavior.

In America, I am swimming in a sea with only a few good fish, just excited that I caught one at all, when I could goto SEA with lots of fish and take my pick... right?
Last edited by castlebasetone on August 5th, 2022, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.