Legit Sexology? (Not by homosexual/jew degenerates)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Legit Sexology? (Not by homosexual/jew degenerates)

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 2nd, 2022, 8:27 pm
I know that I've kinda gone off topic but I'm fascinated by sexology and human behavior and think that this is an interesting phenomenon and just ended up writing about it here. :lol:
I meant to ask you about this one for awhile @Lucas88:
Lucas88 has made several references to having read up a lot on sexology in various threads. I tried to find more of them than the above (an exchange taking place in the middle of the curviest women thread, LOL), but not much would come up in the search box.

Can you recommend good reading material, Lucas88, or anyone else? :)

I'm an avid reader of stuff to learn about women's sexuality (biological, psychological, and fantasies), but have never delved into sexology literature much because the field of sexology in the modern day jewnited states (and at least as far back as the jewish degenerated in the Weimar period) has been infamously taken over by rapacious degenerate perverted homosexuals and jews, who have now brought out every imaginable perversion into the mainstream combined with their grip on the media, including the present mass campaign to push homosexuality, transgenderism, and the ongoing attempts to normalize (and eventually legalize) pedophilia, not to mention BDSM, bestiality, etc.

But are there worthwhile resources from heterosexuals and non-jews where you actually learned about it? :?
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Legit Sexology? (Not by homosexual/jew degenerates)

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 3:50 pm
Lucas88 has made several references to having read up a lot on sexology in various threads. I tried to find more of them than the above (an exchange taking place in the middle of the curviest women thread, LOL), but not much would come up in the search box.

I'm an avid reader of stuff to learn about women's sexuality (biological, psychological, and fantasies), but have never delved into sexology literature much because the field of sexology in the modern day jewnited states (and at least as far back as the jewish degenerated in the Weimar period) has been infamously taken over by rapacious degenerate perverted homosexuals and jews, who have now brought out every imaginable perversion into the mainstream combined with their grip on the media, including the present mass campaign to push homosexuality, transgenderism, and the ongoing attempts to normalize (and eventually legalize) pedophilia, not to mention BDSM, bestiality, etc.

But are there worthwhile resources from heterosexuals and non-jews where you actually learned about it? :?
Your perception with regard to the direction in which sexology has gone is accurate. While sexology certainly has its place as a field aimed at the scientific investigation of human sexual behavior and was quite a revolutionary endeavor against the backdrop of an overly puritanical Victorian society, the field has indeed attracted a disproportionate share of perverts with their own agendas to push and a desire to normalize certain kinds of deviant behavior (I'm talking about the Alfred Kinseys). And yes, a significant proportion of those self-styled "researchers" have indeed belonged to a certain ethnic tribe. I'd say that today the majority of academic sexologists peddle ideologically driven nonsense or pander to the non-scientific ideas of activists. However, there is still a minority of people in the field who are there due to merit and who do carry out legitimate research.

Among the sexological researchers who seem to be legitimate, I'm most familiar with the work of Ray Blanchard of the University of Toronto who is known for his two-type theory of transsexualism (i.e., homosexual transsexualism vs. autogynephilia), fraternal birth order and its possible relation to homosexuality, research on paraphilias, and the concept of "erotic target location error" as a proposed mechanism for the onset of autosexual disorders (especially autogynephilia). Blanchard based his two-type theory of transsexualism on his own clinical research with transsexual patients but his scientific explanation concerning the cause/causes of the condition did not sit too well with the LGBT activists and their gender ideology and the man and other researchers associated with him received plenty of unwarranted criticism and even death threats for their conclusions. However, Blanchard's two-type theory of transsexualism is the only one that has a substantial clinical basis and stands up to scientific scrutiny while all of the activist doctrines have no scientific basis whatsoever. To me at least Blanchard seems like a conscientious scholar whose well-grounded work just happened to piss off the wrong people.

What was so offensive about Blanchard's two-type theory of transsexualism you might ask. Well, Blanchard observed that a large subset of his transsexual patients were not natural transsexuals (i.e., sexual inverts) at all but rather heterosexual men with a warped autosexual fetish of becoming women themselves. In other words, Blanchard made known the inconvenient truth that in most cases MtF transsexualism is caused by nothing more than a sex-fueled male fantasy. This obviously infuriated the trans-activists (most of whom are autogynephiles themselves) and the gender ideologues who seek to portray gender as merely a social construct or a subjective identity. Many of those fanatics therefore set out to assassinate Blanchard's career.

Blanchard's work allows one to appreciate a more nuanced view of the etiology of transsexualism and homosexuality and reveals that the causes of these phenomena aren't always as we are told they are by the LGBT activists and ideologues. That more nuanced view is that there do indeed exist some natural transformers and homos who are sexual inverts from birth but at the same time the majority of self-styled trannies are actually fetishistic perverts who are not born that way but rather become that way through their own unconventional fantasies and psychological experiences.

If you wish to look into sexology you're going to have to separate the small portions of wheat from a helluva lot of chaff. The majority of researchers are just kooks and quacks and genuine scholars like Blanchard are hard to come by.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Legit Sexology? (Not by homosexual/jew degenerates)

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 8:49 pm
WilliamSmith wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 3:50 pm

Your perception with regard to the direction in which sexology has gone is accurate. While sexology certainly has its place as a field aimed at the scientific investigation of human sexual behavior and was quite a revolutionary endeavor against the backdrop of an overly puritanical Victorian society, the field has indeed attracted a disproportionate share of perverts with their own agendas to push and a desire to normalize certain kinds of deviant behavior (I'm talking about the Alfred Kinseys). And yes, a significant proportion of those self-styled "researchers" have indeed belonged to a certain ethnic tribe. I'd say that today the majority of academic sexologists peddle ideologically driven nonsense or pander to the non-scientific ideas of activists. However, there is still a minority of people in the field who are there due to merit and who do carry out legitimate research.

Among the sexological researchers who seem to be legitimate, I'm most familiar with the work of Ray Blanchard of the University of Toronto who is known for his two-type theory of transsexualism (i.e., homosexual transsexualism vs. autogynephilia), fraternal birth order and its possible relation to homosexuality, research on paraphilias, and the concept of "erotic target location error" as a proposed mechanism for the onset of autosexual disorders (especially autogynephilia). Blanchard based his two-type theory of transsexualism on his own clinical research with transsexual patients but his scientific explanation concerning the cause/causes of the condition did not sit too well with the LGBT activists and their gender ideology and the man and other researchers associated with him received plenty of unwarranted criticism and even death threats for their conclusions. However, Blanchard's two-type theory of transsexualism is the only one that has a substantial clinical basis and stands up to scientific scrutiny while all of the activist doctrines have no scientific basis whatsoever. To me at least Blanchard seems like a conscientious scholar whose well-grounded work just happened to piss off the wrong people.

What was so offensive about Blanchard's two-type theory of transsexualism you might ask. Well, Blanchard observed that a large subset of his transsexual patients were not natural transsexuals (i.e., sexual inverts) at all but rather heterosexual men with a warped autosexual fetish of becoming women themselves. In other words, Blanchard made known the inconvenient truth that in most cases MtF transsexualism is caused by nothing more than a sex-fueled male fantasy. This obviously infuriated the trans-activists (most of whom are autogynephiles themselves) and the gender ideologues who seek to portray gender as merely a social construct or a subjective identity. Many of those fanatics therefore set out to assassinate Blanchard's career.

Blanchard's work allows one to appreciate a more nuanced view of the etiology of transsexualism and homosexuality and reveals that the causes of these phenomena aren't always as we are told they are by the LGBT activists and ideologues. That more nuanced view is that there do indeed exist some natural transformers and homos who are sexual inverts from birth but at the same time the majority of self-styled trannies are actually fetishistic perverts who are not born that way but rather become that way through their own unconventional fantasies and psychological experiences.

If you wish to look into sexology you're going to have to separate the small portions of wheat from a helluva lot of chaff. The majority of researchers are just kooks and quacks and genuine scholars like Blanchard are hard to come by.
Thanks @Lucas88, that is very interesting stuff, much appreciated.

Otherwise, that was pretty much what I'd feared about separating the wheat from the chaff.

But I appreciate your pointing out how Blanchard differs from the crowd, and all that interesting detail you provided, because personally I don't really have the inclination to have to weed through all the agenda-driven perversion and lies/disinfo in order to get to the theoretically good stuff.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/