Men fattening up women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Re: Men fattening up women

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

Ive got something she could eat high in cholesteral :lol:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

MrMan wrote:
October 2nd, 2022, 1:50 pm
I remember 8 years ago or so, men were constantly complaining about 'land whales' and there were posts on how the media was trying to push an agenda to make us men attracted to fat men. I wonder if these men who like the 'curvy' women are young and were influenced by the cultural media.

I know at least since the 1980's there have been rap songs about women with big booties. It probably goes way back to before then. I think there is more of a culture of appreciating curviness and roundness among African American men than white men, at least in my gen-X age group.
In my experience, there is a culture of appreciating curviness and bootyliciousness among African American and Latino men but not so much among White men. I'm an exception. I talk to other White guys about my obsession with big asses but most of them don't get it. They seem to be mainly into skinny White women. I myself on the other hand could never be attracted to a girl without wide hips and a big phat ass. It just doesn't seem right. Check out my thread on "short, thick girls with big booties" to get an idea for the kind of girls that I'm talking about. Those girls are thick in the right places and have booty but aren't fat or out of shape. :P
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

It is funny you should say that. I would say that's a feature of Peruvian culture: Insecure, jealous men who will go to any sociopathic length to ensure their women will not stray including getting them fat so that other men won't be interested in them. That's one of their more innocuous methods. The rarest method is acting like a decent human being.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

MrMan wrote:
October 2nd, 2022, 1:55 pm
This woman looks quite a lot like a close friend of mine in my 20's, except this woman was probably a point or two higher on the looks scale out of 10 than the Asian lady in the photo.
But I don't think a woman likes this needs 'fattening up.' A few pounds more probably wouldn't matter. Beyond that would she'd probably get a fat stomach. If she's a model, fat would probably hurt her career.
@MrMan
Interesting post all around on your experiences with women and Indonesian cultural traits. :)

As for this lovely woman, that is the talented and funny retro Hong Kong film actress Sharla Cheung Man from the 80s and 1990s, who was looking quite adorable in those candid shots eating Chinese food, but who was quite the stunner on screen.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/