Why Dating Is Ruined In 2022

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Dating Is Ruined In 2022

Post by Yohan »

Mercury wrote:
November 4th, 2022, 12:24 pm
For men, online dating is a waste of money. When you're dealing with over 3,000 single men to every 1 single woman on those dating sites, you're sure to lose as surely as a pedestrian on the ground trying to race a space shuttle in orbit above. You might message an attractive woman on Match or Tinder, and unbeknownsd to you, there are about 375,000 other men messaging her as well....
The typical exaggerated comment from Mercury.

It is not wrong what he says, internet online dating is indeed a waste of time and money for men, especially those who are looking for a Western woman.
A large number of these female profiles turns out to contain seriously misleading information while some of them are fake profiles of women who do not even exist. They were created by the website owner to boost the income, to attract more men to sign up and pay.

The situation is not so much better here in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan either.

There is a gender imbalance, also in Japan, not so high like in China or India, about 100 young women vs. 105 young men.
Most social research data show that about 35 % of all younger women between 20 and 35 do not want to look for a long-term relationship with a man but only 25 % of men think like that.
This means
105 men less 25 % = 79
100 women less 35 % = 65
14 men = approx. 15 % of Japanese young men between 20 and 35 y/o have no chance to find a woman for a long term relationship, as there is none existing, and Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are indeed importers of foreign women for marriage with a Japanese man. Situation is a bit better in the large cities, but worse in places with not so much population, and it is hopeless on islands and in rural areas. You will see only elderly people and some young men. Many elementary small schools are closing down now in rural regions in all Japan, no children.

----

Of course Mercury's comments of 3000 single men vs. one woman and 375000 email offers from men to one single female are ridiculous.

More realistic spoken however, the issue does exist, the dating scene is totally broken and it does not look good for young men looking for a female friend.

A Chinese woman from Shanghai, 30 y/o, told me when looking for marriage in Japan she got around 200 serious offers from Japanese men. About Japanese women, even those with moderate looks, if interested in marriage, will likely receive more replies if she is willing to publish her profile somewhere on the Japanese dating internet sites.

Women (even those with low education and who own nothing) have really a choice, but men have not.

A Filipina I knew personally - just plain average, not really what I consider as beautiful, who really had nothing (just a factory worker in a Japanese company in Cebu) and who was looking for meeting men - preferably from Western Europe - got about 50 replies and left Philippines for Germany.

-------------------------------

However what kind of men women choose is often highly questionable too. Honest men with a regular job have little hope indeed.

Best chances are for men to find plenty of women if

1 - they are really rich and offer women a party life-style
2 - they are talking BS, BS and BS, and feel no shame about it - typical con-man or braggart
3 - men with a criminal record, who offer women an 'exciting' way of life-style, drugs, violence...

Somewhat sad....but true...especially for Western women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 4th, 2022, 12:29 pm
Mercury wrote:
nd chances are, she will pick the big guy that lives in the Beverly Park or Hidden Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles. It is also likely she will pick some violent MS-13 member that lives in the South Central/Compton area (extremely bad neighborhoods) of Los Angeles.
I don't know dude, I'm neither a multi-millionaire bigshot, nor a violent gangbanger and I find that, frequently enough, they "pick me". Why always make it into these extremes where you either have to be super rich or super morally bankrupt or else you won't geta girl? ....
I wrote many comments, where I said, Mercury makes some good points, but what he says is hopelessly exaggerated, by far over the top, far away from the reality of life.

He is not so wrong however if he says to be a rich guy (rich from where?), or at least a braggart (shows up with a big car but it does not belong to him and is full of debts) or a bad boy (girls wait for him at the jail gate on the day of his release), your chance to find girls running after you are fairly high - much higher than for any honest ordinary man doing a regular job.

To improve the dating scene, women have to change their criteria how to choose their men.

-----

I also feel your comment are a bit strange - as you said in another thread, you are a father of nine, and still women pick you up? What could it be which makes you so attractive that women pick up you and disregard totally other men?

I cannot help to say that I agree what @Outcast9428 and @Pixel--Dude write in their comments in this threat, exactly my experiences when I was still young.
by outcast9428 and pixel-dude

I joined a few dating sites for the first time and quickly realised how f***ing pointless the whole thing actually was. Women with unrealistic standards
Not a fan of pub culture or nightclubs which play music so unnecessarily loud that you can't even hear each other talk. Then when and if you do get talking to a single lady she expects you to buy her free drinks for the privilege of just saying hello to her.... then her f***ing boyfriend turned up and she left our table with her friends!
....online dating is even more of a waste of time then pub/nightclub culture is. In my experience being introduced through friends and family is the most effective method of meeting girls. Perhaps a professional matchmaker if one can afford it.
The best way to find a decent partner, is to take up hobbies that involve going out and doing stuff without alcohol or drugs involved
All true, but I am sceptical about the last sentence: Question is, where can you find a decent partner, going out with you - without alcohol or drugs?involved - Where? Dating for example at your workplace or in schools is totally out of question, just too risky, and all girls there are anyway taken or have multiple boyfriends already.

Anyway, whatever, if you cannot find a reasonable female it is better you stay alone instead of wasting your money for online dating and nightclubs...
Last edited by Yohan on November 5th, 2022, 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Yohan wrote:
November 4th, 2022, 10:11 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Mercury wrote:
nd chances are, she will pick the big guy that lives in the Beverly Park or Hidden Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles. It is also likely she will pick some violent MS-13 member that lives in the South Central/Compton area (extremely bad neighborhoods) of Los Angeles.
I don't know dude, I'm neither a multi-millionaire bigshot, nor a violent gangbanger and I find that, frequently enough, they "pick me". Why always make it into these extremes where you either have to be super rich or super morally bankrupt or else you won't geta girl? ....
I wrote many comments, where I said, Mercury makes some good points, but what he says is hopelessly exaggerated, by far over the top, far away from the reality of life.

He is not so wrong however if he says to be a rich guy (rich from where?), or at least a braggart (shows up with a big car but it does not belong to him and is full of debts) or a bad boy (girls wait for him at the jail gate on the day of his release), your chance to find girls running after you are fairly high - much higher than for any honest ordinary man doing a regular job.

To improve the dating scene, women have to change their criteria how to choose their men.

-----

I also feel your comment are a bit strange - as you said in another thread, you are a father of nine, and still women pick you up? What could it be which makes you so attractive that women pick up you and disregard totally other men?

I cannot help to say that I agree what @Outcast9428 and @Pixel--Dude write in their comments in this threat, exactly my experiences when I was still young.

I joined a few dating sites for the first time and quickly realised how f***ing pointless the whole thing actually was. Women with unrealistic standards
Not a fan of pub culture or nightclubs which play music so unnecessarily loud that you can't even hear each other talk. Then when and if you do get talking to a single lady she expects you to buy her free drinks for the privilege of just saying hello to her.... then her f***ing boyfriend turned up and she left our table with her friends!
....online dating is even more of a waste of time then pub/nightclub culture is. In my experience being introduced through friends and family is the most effective method of meeting girls. Perhaps a professional matchmaker if one can afford it.
The best way to find a decent partner, is to take up hobbies that involve going out and doing stuff without alcohol or drugs involved
All true, but I am sceptical about the last sentence: Question is, where can you find a decent partner, going out with you - without alcohol or drugs?involved? Where? Dating for example at your workplace or in schools is totally out of question, just oo risky, and all girls there are anyway taken or have multiple boyfriends already.

Anyway, whatever, if you cannot find a reasonable female it is better you stay alone instead of wasting your money for online dating and nightclubs...
Hey, @Yohan. Yes, what @Mercury says about women valuing men based on income is correct. Obviously this isn't true of all women, but the ones who tend to use online dating networks are typically the kind of girls who require potential mates to be over six foot and have so much disposable income per year :roll:

Really sets a precedent doesn't it? Going into a relationship knowing your partner only values how much extra money you got spare rather than your looks or your personality or your values. Etc. I won't use online dating. I've removed all my profiles and I am thankful I never fell for the trap of their bots sending me likes to trick me into paying for a premium service :roll:

As for the sentence you asked about, there are a few hobbies or activities one could take up and meet some interesting new women. For example I did some voluntary work tree planting in my local parks and what not and the girl who organised the whole thing was a girl called Lucy who was really pretty and had such good energy. Regretfully, my wounds hadn't healed fully from the relationship I'd just come out of so I didn't bother asking her out or anything like that. But I enjoyed speaking to her. She reminded me of a girl from a western with jeans and cowgirl boots and a hat hanging at her back. Bet she was a fan of Clint Eastwood :lol:

But anyway, my point is that voluntary work is a good place to meet a girl. And if she's doing stuff to help the environment etc you can be fairly certain she has some good values like giving a shit about nature and most likely wildlife as well. Other than that there are places you can go and play board games, swimming, other activities where you can get talking to someone. It's more authentic than the so-called "dating scene" or pub pick up culture.

Also, @Outcast9428 mentioned meeting women through family and friends who could set you up. Which isn't a bad idea also. That's how my cousin and my friend got together and they've now got a happy family life together with a young son.

But for those who like to take initiative I think taking up a new hobby or voluntary work is a good way to make new female friends which can then develop naturally into a romantic relationship. I think confidence is the key. And an ability to accept rejection as well. People need to remember that just because they get rejected it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 5th, 2022, 1:01 am
Yohan wrote:
November 4th, 2022, 10:11 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Mercury wrote:

-----

All true, but I am sceptical about the last sentence: Question is, where can you find a decent partner, going out with you - without alcohol or drugs?involved? Where? Dating for example at your workplace or in schools is totally out of question, just oo risky, and all girls there are anyway taken or have multiple boyfriends already.

Hey, @Yohan. Yes, what @Mercury says about women valuing men based on income is correct. Obviously this isn't true of all women, but the ones who tend to use online dating networks are typically the kind of girls who require potential mates to be over six foot and have so much disposable income per year :roll:

Really sets a precedent doesn't it? Going into a relationship knowing your partner only values how much extra money you got spare rather than your looks or your personality or your values. Etc. I won't use online dating. I've removed all my profiles and I am thankful I never fell for the trap of their bots sending me likes to trick me into paying for a premium service :roll:

As for the sentence you asked about, there are a few hobbies or activities one could take up and meet some interesting new women. For example I did some voluntary work tree planting in my local parks and what not and the girl who organised the whole thing was a girl called Lucy who was really pretty and had such good energy. Regretfully, my wounds hadn't healed fully from the relationship I'd just come out of so I didn't bother asking her out or anything like that. But I enjoyed speaking to her. She reminded me of a girl from a western with jeans and cowgirl boots and a hat hanging at her back. Bet she was a fan of Clint Eastwood :lol:

But anyway, my point is that voluntary work is a good place to meet a girl. And if she's doing stuff to help the environment etc you can be fairly certain she has some good values like giving a shit about nature and most likely wildlife as well. Other than that there are places you can go and play board games, swimming, other activities where you can get talking to someone. It's more authentic than the so-called "dating scene" or pub pick up culture.

Also, @Outcast9428 mentioned meeting women through family and friends who could set you up. Which isn't a bad idea also. That's how my cousin and my friend got together and they've now got a happy family life together with a young son.

But for those who like to take initiative I think taking up a new hobby or voluntary work is a good way to make new female friends which can then develop naturally into a romantic relationship. I think confidence is the key. And an ability to accept rejection as well. People need to remember that just because they get rejected it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them.
I feel like I wasted my 20s trying to meet women throughout CA, I never did go to clubs and I tried the dating online back in the early 2000s..But ever since everything started to deteriorate it's gotten harder for me to meet women at all, the motivation doesn't feel there anymore. Plus getting rejected by average females always sucked. I can understand why the attractive ones do it, and it's because of their garbage egos. But average ordinary girls doing this is even worse because many men in the West are desperate as hell for female attention and company but ordinary women will take complete advantage of this and reject every guy coming on to them.

The only time a girl did give me the time of day was a few overweight ones. Like the one I met in College, and then there was a gothic one that sent me an interest on this Gothic dating site I used a few times back in my 20s but none of them were attractive. I use to try a lot of platforms like meetup.com or tribe.net I had no luck with those either. I don't know, I just hate the games you have to play with women these days...Like that whole "don't call until after 3 weeks" and shit like this just makes pursuing women useless. I miss the jr high days when the girl had no problem calling me every day, I can kind of see why some guys wish they could legally go after under age girls, but I doubt the ones today are anything like the ones from back when I was a teenager.

It just seemed like girls were always showing interest in me in my Jr High school years, but I was such a shy person that I always ignored them. By the time I got into high school, shit really changed and girls became harder to date.
I do remember meeting this one white woman off a site once and she went to my college. For some reason she showed me a picture and was living with two other men who she referred to as "her boys." She had one child, and when I finally did meet her in person I just looked at this plain ass average looking white woman thinking to myself "God, why do I even bother anymore?" She was also a smoker, somewhat had bad teeth but not extremely bad or decaying. But for a 28 year old she looked sort of 40 already. She had no interest in me either, but I can tell judging from the photo she showed with the two cuckolding looking males on her right and left side with her in the middle that she was enjoying the attention she was getting from the both of them. Plus she lived with them which was a big hell no for me aside from the fact she was also a smoker and was aging rather quickly.
Preacher
Freshman Poster

Post by Preacher »

2 Timothy 3:1-5 "In the last days, terrible times will come. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self control, brutal, without love of good, traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying it's power."

We are experiencing those exact behaviors in people today! We are living in the end times! Even the Bible, clear as crystal in 2 Timothy 3:1-5, predicted that, in the last days before the Lord's return, people would become fake, inauthentic, toxic, soulless, disconnected, immature, hateful, and superficial. And it's spreading around the globe like an unstoppable wildfire fanned by 100+ mph Santa Ana winds. I wouldn't be a single bit surprised if Jesus returned during the 21st Century.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Preacher wrote:
November 5th, 2022, 9:58 am
2 Timothy 3:1-5 "In the last days, terrible times will come. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderous, without self control, brutal, without love of good, traitorous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying it's power."

We are experiencing those exact behaviors in people today! We are living in the end times! Even the Bible, clear as crystal in 2 Timothy 3:1-5, predicted that, in the last days before the Lord's return, people would become fake, inauthentic, toxic, soulless, disconnected, immature, hateful, and superficial. And it's spreading around the globe like an unstoppable wildfire fanned by 100+ mph Santa Ana winds. I wouldn't be a single bit surprised if Jesus returned during the 21st Century.
Toronto feminists are naked with children and faggots are showing their dicks to kids at Pride.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mew6ix wrote:
November 5th, 2022, 11:46 am
Preacher wrote:
November 5th, 2022, 9:58 am

Toronto feminists are naked with children and faggots are showing their dicks to kids at Pride.
And Mercury has Tourettes Syndrome, involuntarily bound to endlessly repeat the same shit over and over and over again like a broken record. 😂
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

I feel like I wasted my 20s trying to meet women throughout CA, I never did go to clubs and I tried the dating online back in the early 2000s..But ever since everything started to deteriorate it's gotten harder for me to meet women at all, the motivation doesn't feel there anymore. Plus getting rejected by average females always sucked. I can understand why the attractive ones do it, and it's because of their garbage egos. But average ordinary girls doing this is even worse because many men in the West are desperate as hell for female attention and company but ordinary women will take complete advantage of this and reject every guy coming on to them.

The only time a girl did give me the time of day was a few overweight ones. Like the one I met in College, and then there was a gothic one that sent me an interest on this Gothic dating site I used a few times back in my 20s but none of them were attractive. I use to try a lot of platforms like meetup.com or tribe.net I had no luck with those either. I don't know, I just hate the games you have to play with women these days...Like that whole "don't call until after 3 weeks" and shit like this just makes pursuing women useless. I miss the jr high days when the girl had no problem calling me every day, I can kind of see why some guys wish they could legally go after under age girls, but I doubt the ones today are anything like the ones from back when I was a teenager.

It just seemed like girls were always showing interest in me in my Jr High school years, but I was such a shy person that I always ignored them. By the time I got into high school, shit really changed and girls became harder to date.
I do remember meeting this one white woman off a site once and she went to my college. For some reason she showed me a picture and was living with two other men who she referred to as "her boys." She had one child, and when I finally did meet her in person I just looked at this plain ass average looking white woman thinking to myself "God, why do I even bother anymore?" She was also a smoker, somewhat had bad teeth but not extremely bad or decaying. But for a 28 year old she looked sort of 40 already. She had no interest in me either, but I can tell judging from the photo she showed with the two cuckolding looking males on her right and left side with her in the middle that she was enjoying the attention she was getting from the both of them. Plus she lived with them which was a big hell no for me aside from the fact she was also a smoker and was aging rather quickly.
Yeah, when I was in school I wasn't a hit with the ladies at all. I was largely ignored at school and suffered some minor bullying in the form of name calling and petty shit like that. Mostly from girls actually. So I was never interested in dating any of these bitches.

I find I tend to find women the most when I'm not even looking for one. I pursue women, they reject me and then I accept being alone and even kind of enjoy it in some respects. Then a girl appears in my life and I'm in a relationship. Been single about a year now and at the moment there is only one woman I would consider dating, but she lives pretty far away.

Smokers don't really do anything for me. Like you said they age much faster and this is worse if they are big into pub culture as well. The truth is mate that a lot of women aren't even worth bothering with. A pub or dating site are okay to find women as a "quick fix" kind of thing, but often times the best ones are ones you can form a friendship with first. You get to know them and the foundation of trust, which is the most important thing in any relationship, is already firmly established.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 6th, 2022, 3:21 am

Yeah, when I was in school I wasn't a hit with the ladies at all. I was largely ignored at school and suffered some minor bullying in the form of name calling and petty shit like that. Mostly from girls actually. So I was never interested in dating any of these bitches.

I find I tend to find women the most when I'm not even looking for one. I pursue women, they reject me and then I accept being alone and even kind of enjoy it in some respects. Then a girl appears in my life and I'm in a relationship. Been single about a year now and at the moment there is only one woman I would consider dating, but she lives pretty far away.

Smokers don't really do anything for me. Like you said they age much faster and this is worse if they are big into pub culture as well. The truth is mate that a lot of women aren't even worth bothering with. A pub or dating site are okay to find women as a "quick fix" kind of thing, but often times the best ones are ones you can form a friendship with first. You get to know them and the foundation of trust, which is the most important thing in any relationship, is already firmly established.
lol I use to get turned off every time a girl said "looking for a friend first." And they were all saying that, it's just their way of saying I'm never going to date you, just be my male/female friend. F that. I remember I tried to be friends with a girl in Highschool I use to make out with a lot, and I recall her saying to me if I like her I will wait for her..I did that and this bitch went right back to her ex-lover...Then when I bumped into her in the hall she goes "You act like you don't want to talk to me anymore." I just looked at her and raised my brow like the Rock "are you f***ing serious?! What do I look like, your f*king number two?" Ever since then I never talked to her again. I did date this Muslim girl in Jr high but after she went to a different highschool, she cut off her long hair and went full blown hood rat with a side of feminism....I remember her talking to someone on the phone and she said "nigga." I knew right then and there I wasn't going to try to make shit work with her again. Us splitting up was unusual because all I remember is after Jr high we lost touch, she never called or visit or anything like she did when were just Pre-teens.

she use to be a sweet person too, wrote nice letters, left kiss marks on each one, but society definitely ruined her after jr High. She was through once that garbage hood life culture caught on with her after hanging around with a lot of black males, plus she even got into smoking marijuana too. Shitty nigs changing a once beautiful person into another worthless female of modern society. After they got done ruining her, feminism came in to finish her off.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 5th, 2022, 1:06 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
And Mercury has Tourettes Syndrome, involuntarily bound to endlessly repeat the same shit over and over and over again like a broken record. 😂
This comment was posted by Mew6ix, not by Mercury.
Toronto is obviously not a nice city for men to meet a friendly female.

Toronto is known for the organization of the first SLUTWALK.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SlutWalk
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 6th, 2022, 3:21 am
..... when I was in school I wasn't a hit with the ladies at all. I was largely ignored at school and suffered some minor bullying in the form of name calling and petty shit like that. Mostly from girls actually. So I was never interested in dating any of these bitches.
This comment above could be written by myself....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 6th, 2022, 6:01 am
lol I use to get turned off every time a girl said "looking for a friend first." And they were all saying that, it's just their way of saying I'm never going to date you, just be my male/female friend. F that. I remember I tried to be friends with a girl in Highschool I use to make out with a lot, and I recall her saying to me if I like her I will wait for her..I did that and this bitch went right back to her ex-lover...Then when I bumped into her in the hall she goes "You act like you don't want to talk to me anymore." I just looked at her and raised my brow like the Rock "are you f***ing serious?! What do I look like, your f*king number two?"
Just be my good friend.... LOL

Exactly the same happened also to me, but only one time in my life, within the Chinese community near London. I realised soon, that any woman living in UK is nothing but a 'Western woman' regardless her ancrestry.

I heard similar stories also from the States.

Some BS-talk like 'I am only for you, but I want to finish some studies first, please wait for me...' There was also some talk about 'could you help me a bit financially with my expenses for housing and school.. ' etc.

It happened to me only one time, as I was totally unexperienced yet, and it was a waste of time and money.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Yohan wrote:
November 6th, 2022, 7:52 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
November 5th, 2022, 1:06 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
This comment was posted by Mew6ix, not by Mercury.
Toronto is obviously not a nice city for men to meet a friendly female.

Toronto is known for the organization of the first SLUTWALK.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SlutWalk
Toronto is a wannabe America with more British colonial laws.

The city worsens mental deprivation. It's because when guys approach women here in Toronto, the Toronto Police contact the man in his apartment and gets his reputation in trouble.

Men are afraid of approaching womyn in Toronto because the police are known to violate the constitution just to protect the Canadian woman. Many men have faced the wrath of the Toronto feminist like Gregory Allan Elliot, Jian Ghomeshi, and recently that Hedley rockstar.

You don't want to end up in the feminist Whore of Babylon system at all in Toronto.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Yohan wrote:
November 6th, 2022, 8:04 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 6th, 2022, 6:01 am
lol I use to get turned off every time a girl said "looking for a friend first." And they were all saying that, it's just their way of saying I'm never going to date you, just be my male/female friend. F that. I remember I tried to be friends with a girl in Highschool I use to make out with a lot, and I recall her saying to me if I like her I will wait for her..I did that and this bitch went right back to her ex-lover...Then when I bumped into her in the hall she goes "You act like you don't want to talk to me anymore." I just looked at her and raised my brow like the Rock "are you f***ing serious?! What do I look like, your f*king number two?"
Just be my good friend.... LOL

Exactly the same happened also to me, but only one time in my life, within the Chinese community near London. I realised soon, that any woman living in UK is nothing but a 'Western woman' regardless her ancrestry.

I heard similar stories also from the States.

Some BS-talk like 'I am only for you, but I want to finish some studies first, please wait for me...' There was also some talk about 'could you help me a bit financially with my expenses for housing and school.. ' etc.

It happened to me only one time, as I was totally unexperienced yet, and it was a waste of time and money.
That's because it is like that when they move here, I worked at a security company once and my boss said he didn't want any Asian women from the U.S. because they were too Westernized, but he spent over $30,000 running back and forth to Cambodia just to meet a woman who he finally did marry and bring back to the U.S. He use to rag on Asian American women a lot though saying how they were no different from any of the other ones in the States. A lot of people are warned about bringing women from other countries back to the States because over time they will get changed and spoiled by the shitty culture. Although I believe this may be true only with younger women from Abroad since his wife was in her 30s and I remember him saying it looked like her hair was graying a little... So definitely I don't see a woman like that turning on her husband or becoming Westernized as long as they want someone serious in their lives.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.