Women and their use of a telephone.

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Fantome Slashwrist
Freshman Poster

Women and their use of a telephone.

Post by Fantome Slashwrist »

Since cell phones have come out, I have noticed more and more that women out in public have their cell phones ringing steady. Usually, if the woman does answer their phone, they are only talking for less than 30 seconds, then the next call comes right in soon.

I think these women have a flock of guys from dating sites and bars etc. phoning them.

I have been on dating sites and usually women won't give their phone number, but if they do, it's usually a cell phone number. When I called it, I either got an endless answering machine or the brush off. I am sometimes told to call back later to only get another another endless answering machine.

What mental illness or brain disorder or social disorder do these women have to give out their cell phone number, but they don't want to talk over the phone, but still have their phone ringing steady?

I have no doubt that I have phoned some of these same women I see in the malls and out in public with their cell phones ringing all the time. I have no doubt that these same women are on dating sites today giving out their cell phone number again.

I have even met a few women off of dating sites and their cell phoned ringed steady while they were having a coffee with me in a coffee shop.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Dating expert David Deangelo has said, for every 10 women's phone numbers you get, you will only get a date with 1 or 2 of them! Think about that, 80-90% of the phone numbers you get, you will not get a date with the woman and most of the time, you won't even get a chance to talk to her over the phone! I think it's rude for a woman to give out her number to a guy, only to not pick up the phone or return the guys call. I guess, these women get an ego boost of having all these guys calling her and she get's to pick and choose who exactly she wants to talk to and meet for a date. Winston has mentioned this too, he said most of the phone numbers he got of women in America led nowhere. That sounds about par for the course here in the good old USA! :D If a woman is not interested in a guy, she should not give out her phone number in the first place! That only makes sense but remember guys, we are dealing with modern day women in America! :lol: