My perfect baby mama

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

My perfect baby mama

Post by Lucas88 »

Here is an awesome gordibuena who I found on TikTok:

https://www.tiktok.com/@azavillalobos/v ... 21?lang=en

https://www.tiktok.com/@azavillalobos/v ... 2601470213

Check out the video links!

Those hips are so alluring and that butt is so perfectly dense together with those thick legs, that cute little round belly and that low center of gravity. She definitely belongs in my "Short, thick girls with big booties" thread.

And to all those haters out there: this girl isn't "fat" as some of you would assert; she's a gordibuena with thickness and defined feminine curves!

A girl with this body type will always turn me on way more than any model with the classical beauty ideal. Whenever I see a girl with this body type, I feel an extremely strong and uncontrollable urge to mount her and passionately ravish her like there's no tomorrow and even a desire to knock her up.

I once told @MarcosZeitola that for me recreational sex and desire to knock up a girl are separate and compartmentalized. I don't really get off on the idea of possibly knocking up a girl (I'm more fixated on physical beauty) while Marcos on the other hand does. But I've found that this kind of body type is the exception. For some reason I actually feel an urge to knock up girls like the one above and instinctively see them as baby mama material.

Why do you think this is the case? What is it about that body type that makes me view such girls as baby mama material?

Could there be some kind of evolutionary advantage to that body type? Does it confer any genetic advantages?

And why would that body type resonate with me personally? I didn't grow up in a culture that idealizes it. Does such a preference say anything about my deeper psychological constitution?

What do you guys think? @WilliamSmith, @Pixel--Dude, @E Irizarry R&B Singer (I tagged the guys who I know are into thick girls)

She's from Coahuila, MX, by the way.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My perfect baby mama

Post by Tsar »

I think it would be interesting to see @MarcosZeitola and other people post some examples of women they think are perfect breeding material.

I would be very curious to see @Cornfed share some examples of women that he finds to be perfect. He doesn't really discuss perfect women too much.

I'll probably post a more lengthy reply regarding my own preferences sometime.

Everyone has unique preferences in females they consider prime breeding material.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Tsar wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 7:21 pm
I think it would be interesting to see @MarcosZeitola and other people post some examples of women they think are perfect breeding material.

I would be very curious to see @Cornfed share some examples of women that he finds to be perfect. He doesn't really discuss perfect women too much.

I'll probably post a more lengthy reply regarding my own preferences sometime.

Everyone has unique preferences in females they consider prime breeding material.
I've been giving more thought to the topic of baby mamas and optimal breeding material. Maybe, from a strictly breeding standpoint, Brazilian women would be the best option for me.

Whenever I watch UFC events, I'm always impressed by the physiques of the Brazilian female fighters. They often look like they have that perfect ratio of European and indigenous DNA and enough African admixture to guarantee a high quantity of athletic fast-twitch muscle fibers for explosive power. Even non-athlete Brazilian women are usually naturally endowed in the departments of the ass and legs. On top of that, Brazilian women tend to have a nice healthy golden-brown skin complexion.

From my observation, Brazilians seem to be more physically endowed and naturally athletic than other Latin Americans from countries where indigenous DNA predominates. They tend to be a bit taller and well-built and the country excels at combat sports such as Jiujitsu, Luta Livre and Vale Tudo/MMA. Judo and other martial arts are also popular. Fútbol/soccer too.

Even though I have more affinity for the Hispanic side of Latin America being a L2 Spanish speaker myself, maybe a Brazilian baby mama would be ideal for me for the following reasons:
  • Brazilians have good genetics for athleticism with that perfect ratio of European and indigenous DNA together with enough African admixture for fast-twitch muscle fibers
  • Brazilians have a nice golden-brown skin complexion and therefore way better tanning genetics than just about any melanin-deficient Anglo cracker, lol!
  • I myself am a high IQ European dude with a decent level of athleticism and primal masculinity myself and therefore the offspring should have a good combination of intelligence and physique
  • The kiddies would grow up in a beautiful and sociable Latin culture
  • The kiddies would speak Brazilian Portuguese which is an aesthetically and morphologically superior Romance language just like Spanish
  • Daughters should have a big butt and sons should have a decent-sized pecker
Maybe a Brazilian gatinha gostosa would be the right kind of girl for me to knock up.

What does @MarcosZeitola think?

What about @Pixel--Dude, @Tsar and @WilliamSmith?
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

The chick you posted is a little too chubby for me. I like my girls in shape!

In addition, you have no serious understanding of genetics

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/gen ... m-debunked
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink: