Dating experts agree, internet dating doesn't work!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dating experts agree, internet dating doesn't work!

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 1:16 am
Apparently one of the skanks the stupidly accosted was 15. Not a big deal really.

http://www.ladowntownnews.com/news/down ... 56dbc.html
So he isn't really a sex offender, just a pest and a public nuisance? That's a lot less dark than I expected. His problem is, he's a very local individual and he has those 'crazy eyes', so the moment you slap a sex offender label on him, people will assume it's a lot worse.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Zambales wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 11:05 pm
WTF did I just watch? Where does that guy get all that misinformation about Winston, who as far as I know has never met or interacted with Dan Cilley other than maybe some posts in this forum? And why is that guy spending so much time making these crazy videos?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I know three Indonesian women that men from Virginia in the 'naught' decade, the double ohs before 2010. One of them came to my house for some kind of get-together we were putting on, and asked my wife how to find a husband... she meant a white husband. She didn't look it but she was 40. I thought she was reasonably good working. She'd just worked a lot and hadn't married. In her tribe they usually match up cousins, I thought, if that happens, but apparently her family didn't do that.

I told her she could go to an Internet cafe and try to find a white man looking for a wife. About a year later, she came to our house for another get-together and announced she was engaged through a man she met online. A year or so later, two other women in the same social circle married expats. My wife and I hosted one of the couples a few days ago. These women were in their 30's.

A lot has changed and online dating has become more commercial. But I wonder if the online dating scene is less bleak than the OP makes the online dating scene out to be in general. There are online scammers, I hear, from Russia and the Philippines, and websites that scam people into joining with fake messages according to what I've read and seen in documentaries. But there have to be real women over there in Asia looking for white husbands, woman who grew up seeing white men save the planet by blowing up the asteroid about to hit earth, thwarting the atomic bomb threat, and all that stuff that they see coming out of Hollywood. I've seen episodes of 90-day-fiance, that reality show that advertizes here, where the couple met online.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 1:16 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 4:51 pm
What was his original sex offence?
Apparently one of the skanks the stupidly accosted was 15. Not a big deal really.

http://www.ladowntownnews.com/news/down ... 56dbc.html
That's the thing. Women in the US are like aristocracy. They are given some super high status. Even if a man compliments a woman's facial beauty (not body) online (one over 18), there will come forth some SJW to call that man a pervert for even saying it.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 1:03 am
Lol the narrator really doesn't know what he is doing. Makes Winston sound somehow like a mix between Arnold Schwarzenegger and some random Indian dude. Very strange. Who made this, was it Dan himself or some crazed fan? Definitely on the spectrum somewhere. :lol:

@Winston, check this out. You're famous, man!
That's pretty hilarious. I wonder why they made me into an Indian dude. Didn't the software program have a way to create Asian characters? lol

Btw, I found the other parts of the Dan Cilley comic video series on his channel on Daily Motion. Here is the link. I don't know if I'm in the other parts though.

https://www.dailymotion.com/andukaru
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok well it looks like I'm in part 5 too, but not the other parts. However, this is corny and lame. The story appears to be randomly put together with no thought or quality. Very tasteless and low class. There's no real story or point to these dumb comics either.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 12:52 pm

Look, Dan. Maybe I am stupid, but like Pebbles, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because you aren't crazy although you do things that are weird to American societal norms.
Dan was diagnosed as schizoaffective during his trial which is a combination of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Shemp wrote:
July 14th, 2019, 5:28 am
Zambales wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 11:05 pm
WTF did I just watch? Where does that guy get all that misinformation about Winston, who as far as I know has never met or interacted with Dan Cilley other than maybe some posts in this forum? And why is that guy spending so much time making these crazy videos?
Probably a forum lurker, and yeah, someone with far too much time on their hands. Pointless drawing cartoons if the narrative that goes with it doesn't make sense.
MarlonBrando
Freshman Poster

Post by MarlonBrando »

I'm responsible for the Dan Cilley comics. Glad you've been enjoying them, Winston. I didn't even realize those were still up on daily motion. There's only a few there though, and the series got up to about part 19 before I lost interest in doing them earlier this year. That's 5 issues and more than 100 pages.

Those 5 videos cover issue 0 and only part of issue 1. There's a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and part that I'd recorded but have since made private on YouTube, and there's definitely more Winston Wu Wackiness beyond what you see in these videos, but he does remain a minor character.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Zambales wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 12:02 am
Probably a forum lurker, and yeah, someone with far too much time on their hands. Pointless drawing cartoons if the narrative that goes with it doesn't make sense.
Well if you watch the videos, that does sound like Dan Cilley's voice. So it's probably him doing the narrating, and several other guys too. So he must have a hand in it.

How are those comics drawn? By computer or hand? What software program can draw comics like that? Anyone know? We should create our own HA comic series too. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

andrewfitzpatrick wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 10:59 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 12:52 pm
Look, Dan. Maybe I am stupid, but like Pebbles, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because you aren't crazy although you do things that are weird to American societal norms.
Dan was diagnosed as schizoaffective during his trial which is a combination of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Is that why his speech, stories and comics seem incoherent and nonsense and like random babbling? But how come other people with schizophrenia don't do that and don't hit on girls or film them? There's got to be more to it than schizophrenia or bipolar. Especially since bipolar is very common in America. Almost everyone knows someone who has it. AW especially have it.

Well in a way that is good news for Dan, because if you are diagnosed as being mentally ill, then you cannot go to jail, at least not for long. Instead, you go to rehab and get treatment from sympathetic mental health workers. So at least it will keep him out of jail and not be liable for his actions completely, since the state views his actions as caused by neurological imbalances, and not free will.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarlonBrando wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 5:56 am
I'm responsible for the Dan Cilley comics. Glad you've been enjoying them, Winston. I didn't even realize those were still up on daily motion. There's only a few there though, and the series got up to about part 19 before I lost interest in doing them earlier this year. That's 5 issues and more than 100 pages.

Those 5 videos cover issue 0 and only part of issue 1. There's a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and part that I'd recorded but have since made private on YouTube, and there's definitely more Winston Wu Wackiness beyond what you see in these videos, but he does remain a minor character.
Can you post the link to the rest of the videos here? Are they private as in invitation only, or unlisted? If they are unlisted, then anyone with the link can see them, but they aren't searchable.

Does the story get any better? Or is it all the same? Who put together the story and narration? You or Dan or both of you?

MarlonBrando
Freshman Poster

Post by MarlonBrando »

From Nov/Dec 2016 to around the end of May 2017 I "worked" with Dan and produced 122 pictures based on his rambling vlogs using pencil, pen or paints, depending on the image. 20 of those drawings were the first 20 pages of the comic, that comprises of the first few parts of the "Let's Read" series if I recall correctly.

In May 2017 Dan and I fell out due to his attitude towards his trial, and not long after he was incarcerated for months and branded a sex offender for life. I shifted my focus to making music, writing lyrics and making music videos, every aspect of them designed to parody Dan. I still have all the files associated with these endeavors. After a few months of this I lost interest and didn't pay any attention to Dan until late 2017 or early 2018.

When I wasn't paying attention to Dan I'd do some freelance art for random people online, sometimes for pay, sometimes just for "exposure". None of it was really as fun as parodying Dan. Thanks to the encouragement of a few fellow "Cilliacs" I got back into drawing the comics, starting issue 1 and continuing the music/lyrics/music videos I'd make for Dan.

As for the disjointed structure of issue 1, I can't say I disagree, as I was really just making it up as I went along, that was part of the fun. As the story progresses the plot structure becomes a bit more solid, although that is subjective. I start planning things in advance. I start discussing plot structure with other "Cilliacs" and even taking suggestions, although I retained creative control, did all of the writing and produced all of the art by hand (at least up until issue 4 when I used a digital drawing tablet).

The majority of the voice acting was done by me. I would occasionally get friends and acquaintances to voice some of the other characters. Each page took about 3 days to draw, working on it for hours every single day. I would get these comics printed and design front and back covers and sell them off. I barely broke even. I stopped doing it because it took so damn long and art supplies are expensive. Digital drawing tablet helped a bit but I wasn't happy with the quality of the art.

It stopped being fun and only a small handful of people even knew about the comics as I never tried to promote or advertise it beyond posting it on the DanCilleyArchive YouTube or my facebook. The videos are private, as in only I can see them, but if you're curious I might as well make them public and link them here since I spent so long on them.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... gHm3_orWpj
andrewfitzpatrick
Freshman Poster

Post by andrewfitzpatrick »

Winston wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 10:56 am
Is that why his speech, stories and comics seem incoherent and nonsense and like random babbling? But how come other people with schizophrenia don't do that and don't hit on girls or film them? There's got to be more to it than schizophrenia or bipolar. Especially since bipolar is very common in America. Almost everyone knows someone who has it. AW especially have it.

Well in a way that is good news for Dan, because if you are diagnosed as being mentally ill, then you cannot go to jail, at least not for long. Instead, you go to rehab and get treatment from sympathetic mental health workers. So at least it will keep him out of jail and not be liable for his actions completely, since the state views his actions as caused by neurological imbalances, and not free will.
Yes to the first question. One of the symptoms listed on the mayo clinic site for the disorder is "Impaired communication, such as only partially answering questions or giving answers that are completely unrelated."

As for the 2nd question, Dan's behavior when he was going out on the street accosting women is likely easier explained by the manic phase of the bipolar disorder.

"Manic phase is characterized by:
Extreme happiness, hopefulness, and excitement
Irritability, anger, fits of rage and hostile behavior
Restlessness
Agitation
Rapid speech
Poor concentration and judgment
Increased energy
Less need for sleep
Unusually high sex drive
Setting unrealistic goals
Paranoia"

Poor judgment, unrealistic goals, excitement, hopefulness, unusually high sex drive, that is all a recipe for what Dan was doing. Especially when added to his schizophrenic delusions. You can see those delusions when he posts here talking about how food impacts him. Like how he's not depressed because he is bipolar which has manic and depressive phases. He's depressed because he ate corn. He is in therapy and his therapist's biggest challenge is getting to see him how his sense of reality is a delusion that isn't shared by others.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What a weird bunch of nutcases.