Dating experts agree, internet dating doesn't work!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Dating experts agree, internet dating doesn't work!

Post by Shemp »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 5:42 am
...[snip bunch of boring stuff from Marcos]...I don't have anything against Dan, but seriously? There are a lot of guys on this forum who are whacky and who you would be uncomfortable to have around. And then there's Dan Cilley.
Hey Dan, don't let the haters get you down. You go guy!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Shemp wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 4:01 am
PUAs would say Dan has "strong inner game" aka self-confidence. And doesn't everyone always say women are attracted to confident men?
While many women are quite dull, most of them can tell when a guy's aura is "off", as in he has a form of (undiagnosed?) mental illness that's quite obvious from the moment they meet him. I've seen some of Dan Cilley's videos where he stalks women in the street and he has that sort of aura. His weird and unrealistic polyamorous fantasy of "strong muscular men living in a gated community with hundreds of women at their beck and call with the intent to impregnate as many of them, to fill the world with superior people" is a clear example of this mental illness. What he is describing above is some sort of re-branded version of the Nazi's Lebensborn project, with a nice little dash of autism.

I don't have anything against Dan, but seriously? There are a lot of guys on this forum who are whacky and who you would be uncomfortable to have around. And then there's Dan Cilley.
Is this the same guy?

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 6:06 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Dan Cilley.
Is this the same guy?
Yep, that's him. Boring news clip BTW. Dan's own videos are way more interesting, as are the cringe collections excepted from Dan's videos.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

dancilley wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 12:48 am
Zambales wrote:
June 24th, 2019, 2:06 pm
Emulate Dan Cilley
When I started accosting women in Downtown Los Angeles and recorded it with a camera from my point of view, it was extremely stressful, with haters popping up seemingly around every corner, trying to intervene and interfere. All I was trying to do was make progress toward sexual reproduction, in a healthy way. I was happy. I was being myself. But it seemed "myself" was not acceptable to society; that myself was bad; that I was a bad person.
A Brad Pitt lookalike would have been treated exactly the same if he behaved the way you did. You need to have a certain level of decorum and be seen as compatible to stand any chance with women. Improving the way you dress and claiming that you're a great guy isn't going to alter anything unless you can get this aspect right.

Being yourself is fine so long as you can identify your own shortcomings first and not blame it on society when it treats you with contempt. To a degree you have enhanced your image from the scruffy hobo you once were but this isn't enough. I don't know if you'll ever enter reality but if you do, get out of L.A because mud sticks.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

LOL I'm so bad encouraging Dan's craziness... Seriously Dan, listen to Zambales, he's the only one giving good advice here.
dancilley
Freshman Poster

Post by dancilley »

Shemp wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 1:11 am
dancilley wrote:
I know that is not true. I am a great person.
I'm sure you're a great guy, but lets not deny the fact that you are severely mentally ill.
PUAs would say Dan has "strong inner game" aka self-confidence. And doesn't everyone always say women are attracted to confident men?
I have enough confidence; I have all the confidence I need. The stark contrast is stark, that is, between American women in Downtown L.A. and women in Downtown L.A. who are fresh off the plane from another country. It is not I who is ill at all; I am healthy. The girls from other countries who are tourists came up to me... I didn't even try. It was effortless. I had a camera too, and they acted like the camera did not affect them at all. They were excited to meet me.

There is something wrong with American women, because many of them have a toxic attitude when they reject me, rather than rejecting me in a polite way. They are unhealthy, angry, frustrated. They have massive cognitive dissonance because they have been programmed by the media their whole lives to be masculine, career-oriented, and disrespect men. Being feminine, being led by a man, building a family with him, and sexual reproduction have been ignored and condemned.

I think they are very confused. They want to fit in with what "society" says is the right way to be. They feel guilty if they want to stay home and be a housewife, because the characters in the shows and movies observe cooking as a waste of time, cleaning as slavery, and giving birth as a medical emergency where there is massive pain and blood and a huge risk of dying.

It's crazy because the truth is that women naturally assume a housewife role, and are happy staying home with kids, and a woman's kids blast her with joy when she looks at them. Women go crazy with joy when they observe kids (and dogs), if they are not jaded due to Internet, alcohol, weed, coffee, etc. stimulation. The kids are supposed to "complete" the woman. Women need children in order to be happy.

What would complete me is if I had a woman who would be on the same page as me, who would respect me, and we would have a plan for the long-term that we would both be in total agreement with, and she would need me sexually, and embrace my sexual impulses and physical expressions of love, and appreciate that I love her, and welcome who I am into her body, mind, and soul.

This is similar to what happened to me in real life, when I had sex with a virgin (but not on the first day we had sex). She and I built up a lot of belief in, and respect for, each other. And after five months, we then finally had sex, it was insanely ecstatic, mind-blowing, heavenly, out-of-this-world, etc. even though she was not physically attractive to me at all, and her natural scent was unpleasant to me.

I am going to create the greatest location in the world; a place where every man is getting all the sex he wants, with loving, attentive women, every day, so is always happy and carefree, and women have a great man they are committed to, for life, so they are carefree too; and everyone in the community is a great person. So, you are always in a state of positive emotion 24/7, dancing, literally and figuratively, throughout the day, with absolutely no adverse energies being imposed upon you, or felt around you. You are not addicted to anything that is bad for you, and no one else is either.

It's a true wonderland. Everywhere you look, everyone is happy, everyone is smiling, everyone is laughing and playing, kids are playing, no one is overly concerned with their child's safety because it is a gated community where everyone is a great person, and everyone has many, many children, so they are not overprotective of any one.

Everyone loves you because they do not derive pleasure from drugs, drug-like foods, or technology; they use people for stimulation. And exercise. Their brain is never over-stimulated; so they always feel happy and joyful when they see you.

And women agree that saving their virginity for one great man is the best way to live, so they don't have sex until marriage. And they regard a man who has multiple wives as of higher value than a man who only has one wife, if the wives are beautiful. The average woman craves to join the most polygamous man, but she is also happy with a man who has fewer wives. All she needs is a great man to take care of her, and she's happy.

Everyone craves to produce and consume the freshest fruits and vegetables, every single day. The women love preparing three meals per day, at the same times every single day. Everyone is vibrant and alive, singing, dancing, etc.

I know this can come true, because I am feeling this way already; it's just that I have not met any other people who are healthy and happy like me. When I eat the right foods, exercise, and am feeling really good, when I am in that state, if I had a healthy, happy, conscientious, young woman, my life would be magical. Our positive energy would combine and produce heavenly ecstasy, 24/7. This is the state people need to be in. I totally believe it will happen; women are just not educated and aware yet of how to live properly.

If everyone knew now what I know now, we would already be Living The Best Life Possible. We just have to re-program people into valuing what will actually make them happy and fulfilled. We need to cause them to believe that tattoos, weed, alcohol, etc. are no good. They have to be aware of the destructive consequences that gluten, glyphosate, animal products, etc. have on their intestinal (and mental) health. We need to cause people to become peaceful, calm, spiritual, romantic...mainly by changing their diet to whole, organic, fresh plant foods, and avoiding alcohol, drugs, weed, and drug-like foods, toxic media programming, and stimulation from getting attention and compliments online.

And everyone regards sexual pleasure as totally good, like how people respond to good food. Everyone understands that we need sex like we need food, so they engage in it without any sense of guilt, shame, hesitation, etc. Anything that is appealing sexually, that you want to perform, etc. is encouraged, if not destructive, so that everyone can express themselves 100%. Everyone respects the need of a person to express him or herself sexually. Sexual activity and reproduction are prioritized and everyone regards them as highly important activities that must be given "space" in a person's life to be enjoyed and relished, so a person's health is continually re-created on a daily basis.
JOIN MY BRAND NEW FREE SPEECH FORUM EMPHASIZING PURE VIRGIN MARRIAGE: https://dancilley.great-site.net/forum

X/Twitter: https://x.com/DanCilleyLTBLP

YouTube: https://youtube.com/@DanCilley
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

dancilley wrote:
July 11th, 2019, 1:02 am
Shemp wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 10th, 2019, 1:11 am
dancilley wrote:
I know that is not true. I am a great person.
I'm sure you're a great guy, but lets not deny the fact that you are severely mentally ill.
I have enough confidence; I have all the confidence I need. The stark contrast is stark, that is, between American women in Downtown L.A. and women in Downtown L.A. who are fresh off the plane from another country. It is not I who is ill at all; I am healthy. The girls from other countries who are tourists came up to me... I didn't even try. It was effortless. I had a camera too, and they acted like the camera did not affect them at all. They were excited to meet me.

There is something wrong with American women, because many of them have a toxic attitude when they reject me, rather than rejecting me in a polite way. They are unhealthy, angry, frustrated. They have massive cognitive dissonance because they have been programmed by the media their whole lives to be masculine, career-oriented, and disrespect men. Being feminine, being led by a man, building a family with him, and sexual reproduction have been ignored and condemned.

I think they are very confused. They want to fit in with what "society" says is the right way to be. They feel guilty if they want to stay home and be a housewife, because the characters in the shows and movies observe cooking as a waste of time, cleaning as slavery, and giving birth as a medical emergency where there is massive pain and blood and a huge risk of dying.

It's crazy because the truth is that women naturally assume a housewife role, and are happy staying home with kids, and a woman's kids blast her with joy when she looks at them. Women go crazy with joy when they observe kids (and dogs), if they are not jaded due to Internet, alcohol, weed, coffee, etc. stimulation. The kids are supposed to "complete" the woman. Women need children in order to be happy.

What would complete me is if I had a woman who would be on the same page as me, who would respect me, and we would have a plan for the long-term that we would both be in total agreement with, and she would need me sexually, and embrace my sexual impulses and physical expressions of love, and appreciate that I love her, and welcome who I am into her body, mind, and soul.

This is similar to what happened to me in real life, when I had sex with a virgin (but not on the first day we had sex). She and I built up a lot of belief in, and respect for, each other. And after five months, we then finally had sex, it was insanely ecstatic, mind-blowing, heavenly, out-of-this-world, etc. even though she was not physically attractive to me at all, and her natural scent was unpleasant to me.

I am going to create the greatest location in the world; a place where every man is getting all the sex he wants, with loving, attentive women, every day, so is always happy and carefree, and women have a great man they are committed to, for life, so they are carefree too; and everyone in the community is a great person. So, you are always in a state of positive emotion 24/7, dancing, literally and figuratively, throughout the day, with absolutely no adverse energies being imposed upon you, or felt around you. You are not addicted to anything that is bad for you, and no one else is either.

It's a true wonderland. Everywhere you look, everyone is happy, everyone is smiling, everyone is laughing and playing, kids are playing, no one is overly concerned with their child's safety because it is a gated community where everyone is a great person, and everyone has many, many children, so they are not overprotective of any one.

Everyone loves you because they do not derive pleasure from drugs, drug-like foods, or technology; they use people for stimulation. And exercise. Their brain is never over-stimulated; so they always feel happy and joyful when they see you.

And women agree that saving their virginity for one great man is the best way to live, so they don't have sex until marriage. And they regard a man who has multiple wives as of higher value than a man who only has one wife, if the wives are beautiful. The average woman craves to join the most polygamous man, but she is also happy with a man who has fewer wives. All she needs is a great man to take care of her, and she's happy.

Everyone craves to produce and consume the freshest fruits and vegetables, every single day. The women love preparing three meals per day, at the same times every single day. Everyone is vibrant and alive, singing, dancing, etc.

I know this can come true, because I am feeling this way already; it's just that I have not met any other people who are healthy and happy like me. When I eat the right foods, exercise, and am feeling really good, when I am in that state, if I had a healthy, happy, conscientious, young woman, my life would be magical. Our positive energy would combine and produce heavenly ecstasy, 24/7. This is the state people need to be in. I totally believe it will happen; women are just not educated and aware yet of how to live properly.

If everyone knew now what I know now, we would already be Living The Best Life Possible. We just have to re-program people into valuing what will actually make them happy and fulfilled. We need to cause them to believe that tattoos, weed, alcohol, etc. are no good. They have to be aware of the destructive consequences that gluten, glyphosate, animal products, etc. have on their intestinal (and mental) health. We need to cause people to become peaceful, calm, spiritual, romantic...mainly by changing their diet to whole, organic, fresh plant foods, and avoiding alcohol, drugs, weed, and drug-like foods, toxic media programming, and stimulation from getting attention and compliments online.

And everyone regards sexual pleasure as totally good, like how people respond to good food. Everyone understands that we need sex like we need food, so they engage in it without any sense of guilt, shame, hesitation, etc. Anything that is appealing sexually, that you want to perform, etc. is encouraged, if not destructive, so that everyone can express themselves 100%. Everyone respects the need of a person to express him or herself sexually. Sexual activity and reproduction are prioritized and everyone regards them as highly important activities that must be given "space" in a person's life to be enjoyed and relished, so a person's health is continually re-created on a daily basis.
Look, Dan. Maybe I am stupid, but like Pebbles, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt because you aren't crazy although you do things that are weird to American societal norms. Hell, I do weird things a lot. If you had sex on a recurring basis with women whom you fawn over, you wouldn't have accosted women so much - it would be easier as in the FW that are FOB/FOPlane that accosted you as you had said. This is why if prostitution were legal in sex prison U.S. of Gay, there would be way less mental illness of both genders. The elitist kikes (not all Jews - no offense Frankie) were kicked out of a plethora of societies for a reason...call Hitler a bad man and yes he would fcuk me up on sight too but at least he had it right when it came to baking to most of those Jews who cause Western societal downfall decadence. Also if there were a Hitler of the time the Pilgrims and the Puritans try to make it across the Atlantic, I wish that incarnate would blow them out of the water mid-Atlantic before reaching American shores. Maybe the USA would be another French/Latin sh*thole if that had happened but at least people would be performing coitus unconditionally and would have a good transportation system of 1,000s of cabs everywhere as if the whole USA were like Metro-Manila or most places in Latin America where cabs are constantly in motion so Uber and Lyft don't do too well in those places (excluding DF (Mexico City), San Jose CR, and maybe Panama City, Lima PE among a couple of other Latin Amerian metropolises). Ripley's Believe It Or Not, they said the USA used to have 3rd-world style economical public transportation that ran everywhere 24 hours a day until the push for automotives became really big in the 50s and 60s. So is this sex-offender malarkey keeping you from getting a passport???
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Is this the same guy?

What was his original sex offence?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 4:51 pm
Is this the same guy?

Whatever he did, you are certainly far worse a person by comparison. Stop looking for people you can look down upon when you are the one who deserves to be looked down upon the most.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

July 13th, 2019, 4:59 pm
Whatever he did, you are certainly far worse a person by comparison. Stop looking for people you can look down upon when you are the one who deserves to be looked down upon the most.
Eh, I don't necessarily want to look down on him. I'm just curious and it is good to know who we are dealing with.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Some dude has uploaded a cartoon featuring Dan and Winston going to the Philippines. Are you guys aware of that?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zambales wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 10:30 pm
Some dude has uploaded a cartoon featuring Dan and Winston going to the Philippines. Are you guys aware of that?
Got a link? Because that sounds hilarious. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 10:44 pm
Zambales wrote:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Zambales wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 11:05 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 10:44 pm
Zambales wrote:
Lol the narrator really doesn't know what he is doing. Makes Winston sound somehow like a mix between Arnold Schwarzenegger and some random Indian dude. Very strange. Who made this, was it Dan himself or some crazed fan? Definitely on the spectrum somewhere. :lol:

@Winston, check this out. You're famous, man!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
July 13th, 2019, 4:51 pm
Apparently one of the skanks the stupidly accosted was 15. Not a big deal really.

http://www.ladowntownnews.com/news/down ... 56dbc.html