Can Asian Girl Lovers Ever Love White Girls Again?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Can Asian Girl Lovers Ever Love White Girls Again?

Post by ladislav »

After a man spends a long time in the company of Asian women (in my case, it has been decades), going back to the Caucasian ones seems a very hard proposition. To me now, Caucasian women belong to an alien, almost unearthly race. For long, long years, the only Caucasian I saw was myself in the mirror. Oriental faces had long ago become the norm.

When I was with the Russian girl last time, the whole experience was similar to how Asians must feel when they meet whites. We seem exotic to them.

Our long noses, our porcelain white skin, out hairiness appears strange to them. Some are excited by it, some are horrified.

I was now reacting like that around white girls last time I went to Russia. And holding a white girl was weird. My God, her nose is so pointed. I kept touching it not believing how sharp it was. Then, just the largesse of the bones, the fleshiness and , in her behavior, the intellectualism, straightforwardness were also shocking to me. When she spoke excitedly I thought she was mad at me, but she told me that was her normal tone of voice. It was a major reverse ethno-culture shock. Also, I was amazed by the redness of her hair and kept thinking that she had dyed it. But it was her natural color. How can hair not be raven black? Why is it so soft? I am so used to be wrapped in a mane of hair as thick as horse hair. Why are her eyes so round? How can these women have watery blue or grey eyes, period? Are they blind?

The Japanese thought that Caucasians were mythical creatures when they first saw them. Now I can see why.

But while a 19 year old blond or redhead Slavic girl is a mythical creature to me now ( in an exciting way), a 35 year old, wrinkled up Slavic woman is well past her prime in my eyes. They just do not age that well. While a 36 year old Filipina is a young woman, a Russian woman in her mid thirties evokes in me images of my mother, and thus, cannot be a girlfriend material even though she is 14 years younger than me.

A fling with a very young Slavic lady is a fresh experience, a refresher course of sorts, but could I ever go back to them? Not by a long shot I think. I think most men who are used to Asian girls probably can never ever go white again. Except in the matters of friendship, maybe.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I think white girls are great to look at, to feel and to have a fling with. But not good for serious relationships or love. They simply do not have that warmth, tenderness, caring and sensitivity than Asian girls do. It's not something you can describe in words, and so it's hard to describe what I mean, but those who know what I mean, know what I'm talking about.

White girls have a different beauty. They are taller and their noses are more pointy. When you are used to Asian girls, you start noticing how pointed the noses are of white people, whereas if you are only around white people you don't notice it before.

The thing is, if you are surrounded by white girls in the US or in Russia or in Europe, you develop a taste and desire for them fast. Likewise, when you are only around Asian girls in an Asian country, you develop a desire and taste for them fast too, even if you didn't find them attractive before. It's hard to explain.

I do not agree though that Filipinas age well. Orientals like Chinese or Japanese tend to age well and look younger than their age.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I agree, most Pinays don't age well at all. Ladislav, where are you meeting these "young" Filipinas in their mid-30s???

In spite of my great experiences with Filipinas, I have no problems with other races. But I could never go back to dating an average-looking woman again.
Montanaland
Freshman Poster

Maybe latina's rank 2nd?

Post by Montanaland »

A great perception for a newbie that hasn't experienced asian women or any other races yet (outside of Montana). I agree that european women do drop off the looks cliff fast after thier 20's.

I wonder if Latina chicks age a little better than european?? but... I can deffinetly agree that Asian women age the best by a loooong stretch.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

Hero wrote:I agree, most Pinays don't age well at all. Ladislav, where are you meeting these "young" Filipinas in their mid-30s???

In spite of my great experiences with Filipinas, I have no problems with other races. But I could never go back to dating an average-looking woman again.
I agree they tend to have bad teeth which begin to leave huge gaps and evenhough tjhey spend a small fortune on whitening creams, soaps, facials at spas and the like large facial moles tend to strike many Filipinos.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Maybe latina's rank 2nd?

Post by Repatriate »

Montanaland wrote:
I wonder if Latina chicks age a little better than european?? but... I can deffinetly agree that Asian women age the best by a loooong stretch.
Egads!, No. Latinas tend to age poorly and seem to look more "mature" earlier in life. I went to high school with a lot of latinas and there were some absolutely stunning girls. Nearly all the ones I knew have aged poorly and look kind of rough after 30.

There are exceptions though look at Marisa Tomei, she's gorgeous for a 40 something woman. I've seen several latinas that resemble her too.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Re: Maybe latina's rank 2nd?

Post by Raja »

Repatriate wrote:
Montanaland wrote:
Egads!, No. Latinas tend to age poorly and seem to look more "mature" earlier in life. I went to high school with a lot of latinas and there were some absolutely stunning girls. Nearly all the ones I knew have aged poorly and look kind of rough after 30.

There are exceptions though look at Marisa Tomei, she's gorgeous for a 40 something woman. I've seen several latinas that resemble her too.
I believe that Tomei is Italian and not a Latina. But then we can pull specific examples from any ethnic group and say look she aged well.

In my opinion Southeast Asians as a group keep it up longer then other groups but when it drops it drops further and below other racial groups
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I think black women age the best by far. I've known too many in their 40's and 50's that still look great. From what I've seen so far, I think Japanese age far better than Chinese. With few exceptions, I don't think Koreans age very well either.

Filipinas seem to become "mother figures" very quickly. It's sad to think that many "older women" I see are around my age. Things are very different out in the province though, which may account for what Ladislav is seeing. City life in the Philippines may wear on people, but out in the province, I think they live is much less stressful, more natural and simple life. There, many people live to a very old age and they look younger much longer.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Terrence wrote:I think black women age the best by far. I've known too many in their 40's and 50's that still look great. From what I've seen so far, I think Japanese age far better than Chinese. With few exceptions, I don't think Koreans age very well either.

Filipinas seem to become "mother figures" very quickly. It's sad to think that many "older women" I see are around my age. Things are very different out in the province though, which may account for what Ladislav is seeing. City life in the Philippines may wear on people, but out in the province, I think they live is much less stressful, more natural and simple life. There, many people live to a very old age and they look younger much longer.

1. For Asian women, I think quality of life and sun avoidance make a big impact on how they age - both for NE Asians and SE Asians. The women who cover-up with 'sunbrellas' or sunscreen and generally avoid sun from childhood stand a much better chance of preventing hideous skin problems from late 20s on - big pores, freckles and sun spots, eye wrinkles, premature loss of collagen and elastin, etc. Quality of life issues include high stress, irregular or inadequate sleep, smoking, bad air pollution, or unhealthy diet. All of these factors can induce accelerated physical aging.

My impression is that women in developed NE Asia (Taiwan, SKorea, Japan) age better than their counterparts in China. This might be due to quality of life issues. But I haven't been to SKorea in a long time. My gf's sister visited Seoul last month and told me that the girls there seemed on average noticeably slimmer and more done (made-up or even operated on) than Taipei area girls. She also felt SKoreans appeared to be much busier and serious about their work. The first part (slim and done) is quite different than what I remember from my last visit several years ago. IMO, cosmetic surgery and extreme dieting often age people. And work stress does not help. Could it be, if Terrance is right, that SKoreans are not aging as well as they used to for these reasons?

Often, women from the higher classes in these cultures will be at an advantage - sun avoidance, low stress life if they are not career women, good nutrition and abundance of food, and low exposure to dirty conditions. A lot of them are taller, softer, and IMO a lot sexier and more attractive than their lower income sisters.

And I do agree with Winston that prototypical NE Asian specimens (can I call em that?) tend to age better than their SE Asian counterparts. But NE Asian women also tend to have low lean body mass percentages and are less curvy to start-out with. Often, their bodies start falling apart (loss of tone) is early as late 30s/early 40s. The ones who don't exercise or who aren't blessed with exceptional genetics can totally lose their sex appeal by 40s.

2. One thing I've noticed all around the world - in youth, white girls or lighter skinned girls are always the queens. We all know about the Anglo cultures and Western Europe is not so different. If go to Middle East and visit one of the big brothel/discos in Dubai, you've generally got 2 choices - Russian or Chinese - and the Russian girls charge a lot more. In LatinAm countries, lighter skinned (read white looking) girls are generally much more challenging to pursue. In Asia, lighter skinned girls (read NE Asian looking) are usually considered much more attractive than girls with the darker SE Asian look. Girls in CIS know they're hot and while they may like to flirt, its still challenging to win their heart. Even in Sub-Saharan Africa, the lighter skinned black girls are the real prize, all else equal. Media tends to perpetuate and reinforce this belief all over the world. A couple weeks ago, I showed my spare suite to a blond Canadian 30 something (potential renter). Now she was very nice but lets just say, not at all easy on the eyes. However, she was white and had a normal body (not overweight) so I guess that made her a prize in some cultures. She told me that she had been working in LatAm for 2 years prior and was often whistled at or approached in the streets by 'friendly' men who wanted to 'know her better'.

But late 30s and 40s hits most of these girls brutally hard, esp. if they were into intense partying, sunbathing, getting knocked around by the thugs they loved or bearing their children. Their sexual market value plummets at the onset of middle age (Steve Hocca will disagree with me on this point) and this is probably why some of them seem so bitter. I think the 'cougar movement' is one attempt to address this issue and frankly, it makes sense to me. I'm surprised more of them don't take it a step further and visit their version of 'happier abroad' - places like Jamaica, Ghana, Kenya, Bali, southern Italy, Turkey, etc.

3. As for black women, and black people in general, I agree with Terrence. They age most gracefully. Black girls tend to have thick elastic skin which is very resistant to sun damage, the highest percentage of lean body mass, and wonderful curves. A black girls can have a kid or two in her late teens/early 20s and recover with a perfectly smooth belly area (no map of the world). If she takes care not to get overweight, she can look nearly flawless well into her 40s. Men are do even better since they don't have to deal with having babies or sudden menopause.

4. Like Lad, I find white girls extremely exotic cus I have the least amount of experience with them. The most memorable girl I ever had a physical relationship with in Thailand was a blond 20 something Princeton Review expat teacher from Seattle.