Steve Hoca's Podcasts on Men's Dating Problems in America

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Check out this short video about me and HappierAbroad. Is he ridiculing me? I can't tell.

Here is a second video he put up on me. This time he is admiring my travelogues.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:Yeah he's ridiculing you a bit there..little Chinese man haha, but he's coming across as more condescending than anything. By his tone it seems like he agrees with the premise of the website but not you in general. Sort of like everyone else on here. :lol:
Well I wrote to him on YouTube and he says he apologizes. It would seem that after reading more of my content, he's come to respect me.

What is wrong with me? Just because I don't like being tied down by commitment, and am not monogamous, doesn't make me a bad person. How is the average person any more moral than me?
Your lifestyle doesn't bother me one bit but I find that you lack integrity. Your thoughts on child rearing are particularly disgusting in my opinion. I don't place judgement on people living a free wheeling lifestyle at all but you seem to lack a certain degree of discipline and consistency as to what you want. Plus i've said this before you're generally selfish. Your constant need for praise, your validation seeking behavior, your reaction to criticism, etc.. is pathological narcissism.

There's actually a lot of people like you Winston. I don't think you're a complete scumbag but just someone who is of weak character with many self esteem issues.
How do I lack integrity? I don't contradict myself. I just want it all, but keep getting sidetracked. Lacking integrity means deceiving people. I don't do that. You know that. So what do you mean?

Just because you find my views on children disgusting does NOT mean they aren't true or accurate. They are. Isn't truth the most important thing? Shouldn't you be more disgusted by lies and BS?

Why don't you have some kids and see how you like it?

I do lack discipline. How do I lack consistency? I want multiple things. That doesn't contradict anything.

Yeah I'm selfish. But so what? That is normal in America. These are minor flaws. I don't lie or steal or do bad things, so why would anyone dislike me?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

OUTLINE: Male-directed shaming tactics used in the dating game

PART 1
#1 "You need to get touch with the person within you."
#2 "You need to have confidence."
#3 "You've got not care what other people think."

PART 2
#4 "You need to get out more."
#5 "You gotta have game."
#6 "You need to go to the gym."
[Type into a search engine: "Michael Phelps is ugly."]

PART 3
["When a woman likes a man, the reasons behind it are irrelevant; she just likes him."]
#7 "Biology does not favor you."
#8 "Women can pick up you your vibes, aura, etc."

PART 4
#9 "You're just saying that because you're not successful in the dating game."
#10 "You're scaring me!"
#11 "You need to go out there and take a chance."

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:
Just because you find my views on children disgusting does NOT mean they aren't true or accurate. They are. Isn't truth the most important thing? Shouldn't you be more disgusted by lies and BS?
Just telling the truth doesn't negate the consequences of your actions or its general repugnance. Yes, I do appreciate that you tell it like it is but still.. the overall shoddy way you're raising your kid and your feelings toward him will most likely come back to haunt you.
Which is why I won't because i'm making an informed decision NOT to have kids until I can provide for them emotionally and materially.
Yeah I'm selfish. But so what? That is normal in America. These are minor flaws. I don't lie or steal or do bad things, so why would anyone dislike me?
Aren't you trying to move away from the American social conditioning?
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

What a waste. I don't really give a damn what he eats. You really couldn't tell he was ridiculing you? Youtube is really making people weird - it's like a whole different reality. Why not just put on your camera helmet and hook up to Youtube? Are those all the same person? Andy Warhol is rolling in his grave. I hope we don't see an explicit video describing his bathroom habits.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:A new video rant by Steve Hoca about how dating is really all about looks in America, especially for women, using a TV dating show as an example.

Those videos where Steve talks about that show, dating in the dark really is quite informative. Women do place importance on a man's looks, just not as much importance as men place on a woman's looks.

Here is an interesting video where this anglo-bitch tries to convince men that "a man's look's don't matter." She also tells men that men are the ones who should approach women and not the other way around.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBUH79Zs ... MSm7cINOM=[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. Someone uploaded one of Steve Hoca's interviews with Larry Elterman to YouTube. It's very informative and it's about a man's guide to life and love in the Philippines. It's a must hear and worth listening to even if you aren't interested in going to the Philippines.

Here is Steve Hoca's new YouTube channel. He has many new videos. Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/rollersteveshow/

Here is a 2 hour compilation of Steve Hoca's interviews.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:
Just telling the truth doesn't negate the consequences of your actions or its general repugnance. Yes, I do appreciate that you tell it like it is but still.. the overall shoddy way you're raising your kid and your feelings toward him will most likely come back to haunt you.
Which is why I won't because i'm making an informed decision NOT to have kids until I can provide for them emotionally and materially.
Aren't you trying to move away from the American social conditioning?
Of course. But part of me is American, and I gotta be me, not someone else. I'm not the kind of guy who lives for children and puts them first in his life and is willing to sacrifice everything for a child. Even if I love children, I'd never compromise my interests and needs to serve a child's or become a servant to one.

Like/loving someone and giving up everything for them are different things.

You are not being realistic here. This is none of your f***ing business. There are millions of children in the world. Why don't you focus on someone else's children? Or go donate to a charity for children. Harassing me and annoying me about children is not going to change anything. All you're going to do is piss me off. You can't force me or anyone to care about something if we don't care about it. You have no wisdom or common sense or social skills or tact at all. You're just a f***ing annoying prick and asshole and you know it. Please f**k off. Even though you are gone, I'm going to PM this to you anyway, to get the last word. You truly are one of the nastiest f***s I've ever met. Seriously. So f***ing annoying. If I were to meet you, I wouldn't be able to stop myself from hitting you nonstop, like vengeful characters in movies do. You are one nasty motherf***er! And you've reached my breaking point already.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Steve Hoca has a ton of new videos. Check them out on his YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/rollersteveshow/

He just did some new interviews. This one is with Steve R, the guy who interviewed me on Blog Talk Radio. At the beginning, they talk about me.

http://stevehoca.com/roller-steve-show- ... 2-2012.mp3

This one is with someone named Cyrus. I wonder if this is the same Cyrus as the one on our forum?

http://stevehoca.com/roller-steve-show- ... 8-2009.mp3

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Holy smokes. I just listened to the interview that Steve Hoca did with Steve R, the guy who interviewed me on Blog Talk Radio.

His experiences in Thailand were amazing and out of this world. I loved the part where he said that the problem with dating in America is that all the girls are either:

1) Too taken
2) Too good (in their minds that is)
3) Too heavy
4) Too young

So true isn't it?

Anyway, if any of you want to be interviewed by Steve Hoca, contact him at: http://www.stevehoca.com

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:This one is with someone named Cyrus. I wonder if this is the same Cyrus as the one on our forum?

I just got done listening to this one and all this guy Cyrus suggests is to move into a big city if you want to meet women. He says, for guys who live in the suburbs or a small town, move into a big city and this will help you meet women.

I know lot's of guys who live in big cities and they STILL have a hard time meeting women. The problem with big cities, is that since the crime rate is so high, the women are scared of men. Also, the only place where you can approach a woman is at a bar or club, "cold approaching" in public places does not work in big cities.

There are still going to be more single men than single women in big cities in the US, so the numbers game favors women.

I have a better idea, save your money and go overseas to meet women! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:This one is with someone named Cyrus. I wonder if this is the same Cyrus as the one on our forum?

I just got done listening to this one and all this guy Cyrus suggests is to move into a big city if you want to meet women. He says, for guys who live in the suburbs or a small town, move into a big city and this will help you meet women.

I know lot's of guys who live in big cities and they STILL have a hard time meeting women. The problem with big cities, is that since the crime rate is so high, the women are scared of men. Also, the only place where you can approach a woman is at a bar or club, "cold approaching" in public places does not work in big cities.

There are still going to be more single men than single women in big cities in the US, so the numbers game favors women.

I have a better idea, save your money and go overseas to meet women! :D
No, guys will go overseas, get used for their money and still get dumoed and wind-up alone. What happened to Winston will be the template for the fraction of guys that actually make it overseas. The rest of us will be alone no matter what. Let's understand there's no answer for most guys.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Winston wrote:Holy smokes. I just listened to the interview that Steve Hoca did with Steve R, the guy who interviewed me on Blog Talk Radio.

His experiences in Thailand were amazing and out of this world. I loved the part where he said that the problem with dating in America is that all the girls are either:

1) Too taken
3) Too heavy
4) Too young

So true isn't it?

Anyway, if any of you want to be interviewed by Steve Hoca, contact him at: http://www.stevehoca.com
I've just downloaded it and it starts off very funny as Steve takes another phone call from a friend while the other guys is trying to talk - LOL. Steve forgot to mute it, oh no! But no-one's perfect.
innovatorsclub
Freshman Poster

Post by innovatorsclub »

terminator wrote:
Winston wrote:Holy smokes. I just listened to the interview that Steve Hoca did with Steve R, the guy who interviewed me on Blog Talk Radio.

1) Too taken
3) Too heavy
4) Too young

So true isn't it?

I've just downloaded it and it starts off very funny as Steve takes another phone call from a friend while the other guys is trying to talk - LOL. Steve forgot to mute it, oh no! But no-one's perfect.
yes substance and truth isn't usually found in a pretty package. TV commercials are created and do easily fool the ignorant and inside the box sheeple.....I promote the importance of "think Different" ( out of the box and ahead of the curve) BE Exceptional...FEEL Invincible
Winston gets it and also challenges the status quo instead of conforming to it. I am the guy who became the overseas player and I don't give a shit if followers don't believe it
BE a man and find a way to feel like the man..I did just that