A post I made on A Lonely Life Forum and hostile responses

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
ulfrik_stormcloak
Freshman Poster

Re: A post I made on A Lonely Life Forum and hostile respons

Post by ulfrik_stormcloak »

Before I see your post, I bet that these women would include:
VanillaCreame

TheRealCallie (btw callie is the most loved name of a female dog. So you know what her name means. :-D )

SofiasMami (she considers herself a saviour of the website)

Stephanie

Veruca

Atleast 4 out of these five.

And probably Sci fi (the dumass mod)

Common story bro. You speak something that eventually is against any of these, you are screwed and probably your post will get locked.

FYI, the accounts: VanillaCreame, TheRealCallie and SciFi are the accounts run by the same person, who has developed different personalities over the site to prevent her from being caught. (Sci Fi as a male in order to prevent suspicion)

VanillaCreame and TheRealCallie are the worst. They need psychiatric treatment, but they don't have money for that but have a lot of ego to get the treatment done.

SofiasMami believes that she has a shield in her hand to protect the innocent kiddo SciFi, and seems to appear when SciFi or women are being discussed.

LOL their criteria for ban is "Common Sense" which they lack....

Poor site. You can't express yourself if it is against even one woman, and their "Express Yourself" section says "Express anything" Woah...what a loophole created to catch those anti feminists..... They probably feel proud of their achievement.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

After all my research - I must conclude a couple things. First, I believe the posts sympathizing mainly came from women. Women have an entirely different way of thinking that doesn't involve logic or linear thinking. I've had many, many conversations with women - and have concluded this is the case. It's nothing to hold against them - it's just how they think. I think this is "what they want to come across as" ....and they are attacking you, because they're really trying to say "You're not seeing the real me", completely negating the validity of what you're saying - which is how they're acting/behaving. And yes, American women do act like you described, probably 98% of the time.

There is a huge problem with American women being selfish, self-absorbed, narcissistic and shallow - acting promiscuously also. It's feminism. You have to understand how they think, they don't know they're in it so they have no point of reference - this is just how they think. They weren't brought up "right" or to be a good 'woman', but to get their needs met, be independent - and hold man at bay. I've listened to this feminist argument again, and again of "It's you"..."don't generalize all women, there are some good ones out there". No, that isn't true. This is excuse making. I've gone up to, time and time again, different girls and chit chatted with them. Even saying hi - you get the 'creep' response, or the "I'm better than you" one. People will make excuses for their behavior. This is the mark of the un matured person.
Just say the hell with it man, and get to banging them- treat them like they want to be treated! That's it. You can't change someone into something else, you've got to take them as they are. If you find a good one, then there you are.

maybe you should first take a look at yourself. are you coming off as too intimidating? maybe too creepy? otherwise, no one in their right mind would need to file a complaint against you.
This is the same as found in black lives matter supporters when they get mad. It's always you, you, you. It's because they base their entire structure identity off of fighting something else, that's how it exists.
Blacks are always complaining about racism - when no racism exists anywhere, but it's because its' what they SEE. If they see it, they're going to say it's you. You can never explain to them why you're NOT racist - they'll still insist that it's there, that you were/are racist. It's like walking around with a chip on the shoulder, the blind person can't see they are blind.
AW have this attitude bad. They've been mismanaged/mind controlled. To see things through a certain paradigm - You can't change their paradigm. Just treat them as they want - bang them, have sex & fun with them. This is what they want, although they won't explicitly state it. Feminist AW are confused. ..they'll want a sort of relationship, probably, but won't be straightforward about that, either.
To let you know, I don't even approach AW like that anymore, try to be nice to them etc. I approach them like with a smile, sexy...almost like you don't respect them, Alpha. They like that, they like it because it short circuits the courting rituals that men & women use...but can't agree any longer on anything. It cuts right to the biology. They like that, because it nullifies and gets under all the conditioning, there's no room for them to say "Oh, he's a creep, he's trying to be a gentlemen to me." It gets right to it, it's honest, women and human beings appreciate honesty. I feel like all women respond to this. It's also sad we can't treat them like a gentlemen, but o'well feminism.
It's ironically - the only thing they respect and like.

Cheers!

Or you can keep trying to find a non-fem American woman. That's rare, and the whole point of this convo.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Eric,

Great post. However detractors will say the same to us that there is something wrong with us and we are delusional. But just look at stats and the evidence is there. Marriage rate is down. Single mother is up. Women acting slutty is up. Granted feminist will say women have the right to be slutty and people will say its the men fault for low marriage rate.

Without a cohesive family structure i dont see how a society will survive. Look at black families. The highest rate of single motherhood..and this will sound like a stereotype but a fair number of black women that have different fathers. I think some of the blames lies with the black men or men but look at the outcome for black people in usa.

This doesnt look good for america. A slow death that for sure. What saddens me i see this but the main stream media that is poltical correct will call me racist or sexist for saying this.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Something I've found since young - if you're saying anything, the mainstream media or everything that is politically correct will attack you, call you racist or sexist or disgusting chauvinist, etc. I felt it when young, but no explanation so - absorbed it. Another awful thing is that you'll seem to absorb it no matter what.It just sinks in - without direct combative measures. Not to get off track, but the young here are depraved - depravity is "cool", doing drugs, not making A's in school is "cool". Intelligence is seen as undesirable - even a negative trait, if you're too smart you're seen as a dork, nerd, block or boring. Now, what kind of society would select for that? What kind of society would attack the intelligent? Also, what kind of society would select for their women to be whores, sluts? What about intermarrying, showing violence on tv., encouraging violence in every media - so as to net in people into an incarceration BUSINESS that is by FAR the biggest and most prosperous in the world.
We are being destroyed, and it's called Good. Save yourself if you can - get out, and live a valuable life somewhere where you'll be valued, and where human life is valued; where you're not constantly lied and deceived to about everything.

It truly is disgusting. There is something really, really sick and rotten at the top of this country.
Only way it made sense, was when read Protocols of Zion, for first time. I was 27. The Jew is destroying America & the west; they are not divine, so don't feel bad about leaving America to go somewhere else & live. They like to own everything, that's why everything here dictates us and tells us what to do. They think you're their property and so object to you 'doing anything about it'. For them, this is destiny and is ordained. It's really uncomfortable facing these facts - but it is necessary. It was real, real uncomfortable - and it will make you EXTREMELY unpopular. This forum is one of the few places a conversation like this is allowed to exist. It's truly a blessing, if you want to reclaim your life & gain power again to live free and happily. You don't have to live in America. National lines don't determine who you really are. You are free to be who you want, and to live wherever you want. All the brainwash about "American patriotism" is to make you sit & swallow the sickness they give to you, make you stay. It is the same crap they give to men about feminism, making them feel "bad".
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

I love it.
You get one guy talking about a site as if it wasn't his yet uses the username WWu777. Great stealth work, nobody would ever see through that.

Then you get this.

"Last month, I was a student at Gary Job Corps, and I was helping the librarian close up for the evening. I was talking to her about something, then she had to file some last minute paperwork, so i went outside to wait for her so I could finish what I was talking about. Next thing you know, the next day, the campus security found me and they informed me that she filed a complaint against me because "she felt uncomfortable" with what I did. Assuming this was true, she did not even address me on that incident, not giving me a chance to correct it myself. I say "assuming that" because I have a sneaking suspicion that she did that out of retaliation-- she heard something that I said, and she did not like it. Anyways, score one for Modern-Day Feminism!!"

Sigh, speaking as a blundering social tard, it is amazing how many other people on this forum are oblivious as to the impact of their actions. Maybe that group at the bar in Mexico just wants to hang out among friends and doesn't want to talk to you. Maybe discussing weird topics will get you labeled as a weirdo.

Let us take the above case.

It isn't feminism. You came off as a stalking. When she said she had paperwork to do, she obviously was done with the conversation. Otherwise it would have continued or she was have suggested continuing it.
In the pre feminist days she probably would have gotten her father and brother to come over and kick your ass.
I really love the "why didn't she say anything to me" You mean like a strong independent woman? Yeah, it's feminism.

Let me see. If she speaks up to you she is a mouthy feminist bitch, if she gets male authority figures to do it for her she is a feminist bitch for not talking it out. No win situation.

If someone did that to me, I'd be creeped out. I'd probably have said something, but I am not a 5'0 100 pound chick dealing with a potential stalker.
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

Hero, sounds like you got the short end of the stick at the library, then hosed on that forum. Whenever a man exposes a weak point, shares a minor failing, etc., and often even if he doesn't, he'll get eaten alive online.

If you are good looking AND in your 20's AND the girl you're talking to initiated the conversation AND showed you strong signs of interest AND you're normally in demand by women, you MIGHT be on solid ground trying to raise the stakes.

I've heard plenty of people talk about the pre-feminist days and highly doubt anyone back then would have arrived to kick your a55 for trying to extend a conversation with a single woman. People did occasionally get smacked up but it was for things like impregnating women, groping, lechery or lewd conduct, peeping, etc.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

wanderlust wrote:
I've heard plenty of people talk about the pre-feminist days and highly doubt anyone back then would have arrived to kick your a55 for trying to extend a conversation with a single woman. People did occasionally get smacked up but it was for things like impregnating women, groping, lechery or lewd conduct, peeping, etc.
Sigh, it wasn't about the conversation aspect, it was the borderline stalking. She made an excuse about paperwork and didn't suggest continuing the conversation elsewhere. He stuck around not taking the hint. She got weirded out. It wasn't the desire to continue the conversation it was his waiting for her while she did her paperwork. That is kinda weird and obsessive. If he had suggested continuing the conversation the next day or maybe meeting somewhere after work that same day or just taking up the conversation normally and naturally when they happen to see each other again, I doubt there would be a problem. Acting like some sort of obsessive stalking... that's a paddlin.
There is a right way to do things and a creepy as f**k way of doing things.

If some 400 pound moo cow was talking to her and being a nice bloke you told her you had some paperwork to do and she stuck around waiting for you to finish outside like some socially retard or actual retard for that matter, how would you react.