Check out this video showing women in Ukraine

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out this video showing women in Ukraine

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video of women in Ukraine. Let's see, they are good looking, in shape, dress like women and look friendly! Why can't I see women like that here in the US? :roll:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5n8lmeF ... ideo_title[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Dressing more sloppy than in the past

Post by WorldTraveler »

I haven't been to Ukraine in almost 4 years but the dress has become fairly informal. I see girls wearing gym clothes and flip flops and flat shoes. When I was there a women wouldn't be caught dead wearing things like this. To them how you dressed was everything and they always wore spike heels and sexy short dresses. Oh, they did wear expensive jeans, but no flip flop or gym clothes. I did not live there in the middle of summer though. This also appears to be a poorer city not Kiev.
-
Has anyone been to the Ukraine recently and are they starting to adopt the West's sloppy informal dress?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Actually from what I see on the pictures of my friends, it seems like there is a lot of influence from the U.S.! Yes, when I lived in Ukraine I only remembered spike heels, very expensive designer jeans and tight almost business casual shirts, VERY HOT! They would also wear very tight see-through white pants with G-string visible inside. OMGGGG, I would just walk down the street and have an erection all the way!

So now they turned more to gym-style clothes - casual sports shorts etc. Flip-flops are widely worn in Ukraine, but there way more variety, not just regular string in the middle, but also stylish sandals with heels etc.

Those girls on the pictures are VERY AVERAGE. There are much better looking girls and yes, it seems like one of the poorer smaller cities or some outskirts of a large city which tend to be poorer. Nevertheless, they are not actually bad. There are very hot girls in smaller cities, like Kherson, Odessa, Nikolaev or Poltava.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Why are high heels a factor? They are painful to wear for long periods. Some women are dressing less formal than when I was there in 2007, but I don't think it changes over night and when the occasion calls for it, they'll dress to kill.

That doesn't concern me and strikes me as petty reasoning.

You're so used to looking at women at the store with sweats on and curlers in her hair that you think the rest of the world is slowly becoming like that when it isn't.

I agree h2fly that a majority of those women are average looking but would still break necks in the US based on how they dressed and not so much how they look facially.

Though many of them are not ugly at all, not Playboy or some other standard of beauty attractive but I'd be happy with a few of them.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

I do agree that they are good looking on the video. Don't get me wrong, they are average (not bad, but just average) looking by "Ukrainian" standards! Of course, 95% of them would be amazing, hot or gorgeous in the U.S. and I would love getting laid with them too.

High heels plays an important factor because many women from Ukraine swear that it is much more comfortable to walk wearing high heels. (Although I think they are just used to it so much and just feel uncomfortable walking without it because they feel shorter or being too casual instead of actual comfort). I LOVE high heels after seeing too many American girls wearing flip-flops everyday everywhere everytime! SICK OF THEM!