Hitler didn't lose World War II

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Hitler didn't lose World War II

Post by skateboardstephen »

i sick and tired of foreign people that come to america and look down on blacks.yep asians,indians,hispanics im calling you all out.hitler's dream was a world that would worship all that is white a be slaves to the white race and i think this is exactly what we have today so he really didn't lose the war.i experienced racism today from a dark colombian emigrant who said some nasty things about black people in spanish.this is when i can be a burden to understand other languages because you only get to hear more garbage from peoples mouths.this lady talks shit about blacks but if it were not for the blood that black americans shed she wouldn't have any rights in this countries,and the worst of all is these same people turn around and praise and uplift whites who look down on them and see them as spicks,wetbacks,chinks,dot head,sand nigers racial slurs invented by whites.i'm fed up with being the target of every ones racism,i'm tired of learning other cultures and languages just to not get the same respect in return for my history and culture or my struggles as a black man.it seem as if minorities think by talking down about blacks it is going to lift them up to a higher status with whites,but it is not so i don't know why they do it.i bet if most whites could have they're way any one who wasn't white would be a slave.the chines in the 50's treated like complete shit when they started emigrating to california but look down on blacks.int the middle east they are being shot down like dogs but trigger happy red necks but come here and look down on blacks.white america passes racist emigration laws that allow the racial profiling of mexicans and they too call us niggers.just makes no sense.all the women in this country seems to be in a line to date a white man.my afro brasilian wife is the only brasilian women i know that has no interest in being with a white man.i'ts to a point where i get more racism from brown people than i do from whites.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Isn't diversity great! :P I'm in California where everyone hates eachother's guts.

If you think the white man has it so good, and don't understand why he's mad, watch this:

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Hitler did not want 'white race' to dominate. He wanted the ' Aryan race' to dominate but he did not complete the correct formulation of who and what was Aryan. Blacks were obviously not, so much is true.

But all Slavic nations, for example- some 300,000,000 people- to you, white, that is, had to either be destroyed or enslaved and their countries taken as living space for the Germans/ Aryans. The Aryan race would be comprised of Germans leading the way, with Scandinavians and other Germanic ( and Aryan) nations uniting underneath them but there were others who were non Germanic. He allied himself with Japan and Spain and Romania and Italy and the Slavic /Turkish Bulgaria all of which do not look or talk Germanic but who still for convenience's sake were now seen as honorary Aryans. His policy was also unclear on mixed Latin Americans for one. And Armenians - who look very much like Ashkenazi Jews, were considered Aryans, too.

So, Armenians and Japanese were Aryans and blond Slavs were enemies and non Aryans.

He hated the Jews because these were Semites but he did not hate the Arabs. He allied himself with them. He had dark Indians in his army, too. Aryans!

Totally illogical if you ask me. But what do you expect from an idiot like him- he was inconsistent in all things and I think he himself could not figure out how to divide people into these neat categories because most races/ ethnicities are mixed up and cannot be placed in neat groups; and he was totally inconsistent in the way he treated blacks- some were treated well and put in Nazi uniforms and some were treated badly.

What you are witnessing in the US with immigrants is a phenomenon that started long before Hitler and while it looks somewhat like what Hitler was after, it is not exactly that.

If you go to Africa, you will see that their tribal hatred is also something akin to Hitler's teachings. People are tribal by nature and that has been with us since the world began. Slavery was also a long time thing all over the world, it is just that the US has the means of mass information and movies, etc. to make the US slavery and discrimination most visible.

The HA thing is that we need to find a place on earth where we are treated as human beings and we can enjoy friends, love, sex, food without having to be preoccupied or brooding about all this unnecessary racial stupidity in countries where we are a target for abuse and lack of respect. Even if you fight it, it will still leave you embittered, or either gloating unhealthily or walking around with a chip on your shoulder because while we can change ourselves, we still have to live among bigoted hateful people, and I say no to the latter. The search for a good place like that and the way to spend more time there so that I could live in harmony with other human beings has been the saga of my life.

I could be very bitter myself but now I every time I walk around the neighborhood here in Angeles city, people call me " friend"," compatriot", "brother", etc. All that old stuff has been lifted as I am very far from the racially charged America, or japan or Europe or what not.

I like the Philippine social system- it is superior. People here are divided by the language they speak. If you speak Tagalog, you are a Tagalog, if you speak Visayan, you are a Visayan. Even if you speak the broken variety. But they all get along, with so many colors and languages that they speak.

Here in the neighborhood there are many kids of black American GIs. They look totally black but are integrated and assimilated. Some run own businesses, Many could go to the US but they choose not to. Some have gone there but came back. They enjoy the freedom of the Philippines and the fact that they are Filipinos and nothing else. They are part of the community. No one calls them Black Filipinos. No such term in the culture. There are also half white kids and they look somewhat "Russian"- Asian/white mix. I can see them running with a group of other kids and no one treats them any different. The local black people- ladies mostly always come up to me and hug me. All people here hang out together and these "blacks" are gentle and polite and with a soft glow in the eyes- they are Filipinos "only" and are gentle- spoken and sit with me and talk to me in Tagalog. There is another guy that I know and he works at a local MacDonalds and he looks totally black- he is always very nice to me and is mild mannered and polite. I do not see the wounded pride in his eyes that you see in so many black Americans' eyes.

This is in contrast to most Black Americans who live here. There is no eye contact from them, they look uppety and high strung and avert their gaze when they see me. When I nod in greeting, they don't nod back. You never see them mingle with even the Europeans, even for a talk. They all hang out with themselves only talking in loud Southern drawl.

Same with most Koreans here- they walk around like silent ghosts,avoid all eye contact, almost never smile, do not talk to me or anyone who is not Korean except in bad English when they buy things from Filipinos.

The Philippines has its own black people, called Aetas- they look kind of like Papua New Guinea people.

During the Philippine American War, the US troops were shocked at how friendly these natives were and did not bother them. I have met many of them and they were probably the ones that treated me the best. When they see me, there is always a big smile and curiosity and they want to just hang out with me and talk to me. Some got stranded in the city and I put them back on buses to go to their mountains, but that is beside the point. They would not be such happy and friendly people if they lived in a racially charged environment. And they are the real natives of the country. Now, contrast that with the gloomy and bitter disposition if Australian Aborigienies and the American Indian's sadness and all the hidden, brewing dissatisfaction felt in an Anglo society by so many.

While many people say this and that about the Philippines, in terms of social relations and harmony, it is second to none.
Last edited by ladislav on October 14th, 2011, 1:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

ladislav you are a smart guy
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ladislav wrote:Totally illogical if you ask me.
It's only illogical because you go by authorized history instead of what really happened.

The mission of Hitler, a Jew, was to destroy Germany from the inside and kill as many as possible of the Jews' eternal enemies (Germans and Russians) and groups deemed not desirable by the "NWO" (primarily Gypsies). He accomplished that mission and the title of this thread is dead on, he did not lose WW2. To this day Germans and Russians are the most vilified and unjustly hated nationalities in the world, mostly due to Zionist control of the media. There's another group that's hated now and those are the Arabs (or Muslims in the case of Iran).

The reason the west for years and years was taught to hate Muslims (primarily through fiction films) was to make the planned wars against them (like the ones going on right now) go down easier. I'm guessing they're planning a big war against Russia (aka WW3), why else would they have to condition billions of people to fear and despise them well after the collapse of the USSR? The hate targeted at Germany was more to keep them down and unable to challenge Jewish supremacy. Germany is the heart of Europe.

Here's a good documentary called "Reel Bad Arabs"
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The mission of Hitler, a Jew, was to destroy Germany from the inside and kill as many as possible of the Jews' eternal enemies (Germans and Russians) and groups deemed not desirable by the "NWO" (primarily Gypsies).
Can you substantiate this?
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ladislav wrote:
The mission of Hitler, a Jew, was to destroy Germany from the inside and kill as many as possible of the Jews' eternal enemies (Germans and Russians) and groups deemed not desirable by the "NWO" (primarily Gypsies).
Can you substantiate this?
What part?

The part about Hitler being British intelligence? The part about there being more Jews after the war than before? The part about Germany being the world's most advanced nation in the 1930s and complete rubble after the war? The part about the genocide of Gypsies which is well documented and yet practically unknown and ignored?

This is my personal conclusion and ties into the bigger picture. I'm sure some real historians share my view but I don't know any such names or their books. Remember how strong the censorship is. People have been sent to jail for revealing genuine history or even for questioning the holocaust.

If anyone would look at what happened honestly, I think this is the logical conclusion they would come to.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

skateboardstephen wrote:ladislav you are a smart guy
Thank you. You have described the sick racial dynamics in the US very well, though. The system is hierarchical. divided and very cruel. And I agree that this is what these minorities do, no doubt about it. And many black themselves are no angels, either. If you are an immigrant to the US or a non black American in a black area, and you want to make friends with US blacks, many will look down on you and treat you bad. So many Asian kids. for one, have been attacked by angry blacks, made fun of- yo, ping pang pong, ching chang chong- what's da madder with u, Chinaman, can't you speak English? ", robbed and beaten up. Yeah, you just try making friends with those black bigots- "Yo white boy whactha doin' here yo motherfukker! Hey, go back to China, go back to Japan, " F-cking foreigners, why don't you just pack your bags and get the hell out and go back where you came from!" And if there is a car accident in California, a black would yell at a Hispanic to "go back to your country, yo f-cking Messican!". One Hispanic lady could not hold back and told the black driver to go back to Africa! She fought back the best way she could.

I remember I walked into a black neighborhood with a Hassidic Jewish friend and these black bigots were barking like dogs at him-" You are a Jew! You save pennies? ". There was so much hatred in their eyes. So, one comes with a clean slate and wants to be friends, but these angry idiots make you racist even if you were not one in the first place.

You will hear this from immigrants: "When I came to America, I was not racist, but now I am".

I would say that only some 20% -30% of black people in a big American city are semi- nice and only some 5-10% are super good. Some 70-80% are very unfriendly and just as racist and do not like anyone who is not a black American- they do not like Africans or Caribbean blacks or Ethiopians/Sudanese, etc, either. The black US people who are friendly and polite are mostly from the rural South and these are great,( but again, not all). When I was in Georgia, most were very sweet and talking to me nice and treating me like a human being.

I made friends with those and they protected me in many situations, but in big northern cities most are very nasty or just sullen and sulky. And I don't blame them- they grew up in a toxic soup and imbibed most of it. To them, that is the way the world is.

In America we have an environment of caustic, toxic racism that just hangs in the air. After the fight for equality, progress has been made legally and professionally as well as in civility and it is a step forward. But deep inside the feelings have changed little. At best, people are made to feel guilty but inside there is still no acceptance of one's fellow man and no desire to simply hang out and be friends and just be nice to each other from the bottom of one's heart. And the solution is simple- all people should just be called Americans and treat each other as fellow Americans, the way many countries do. But they can't. Not yet.

That change inside the heart will take many more generations even if we all try to integrate but many still want to divide us. I don't have time to wait, I just want to enjoy life.

This is why one surgically removes oneself from the "bad neighborhood" and moves to a friendlier one that runs on a whole different social approach. One combines the US citizenship and the economic/educational and even credit opportunities but socially one moves to countries where human relations are based on whole different principles, the ones that are far superior than the divided multiculturalism- apartheid with lipstick on it.

That has been my struggle and I have achieved great progress. After many years if not decades, I have found that there are spots on Earth where people treat each other OK and mingle and make friends, love and have kids regardless of race/religion and nationality. I determined to move to those places. The only obstacle would be money and visas- and the latter are obtained when one has more money. So, I have kind of made it.

Now, I wake up in the morning and I realize that the bitterness is gone. It is a great feeling! I hope many people will do the same soon so let us not waste out time rehashing the different smells of shit back home. Let's self-multinationalize and solve the problem.
Last edited by ladislav on October 14th, 2011, 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Thanks, Odbo, but I am in the Philippines so, should I pay and order the book and wait for the international postal system to deliver it which might take many months if it ever arrives, or ask UPS to deliver it and spend more money, and then come back and continue the argument here? Can you please elaborate on your theory that Hitler was a Jew whose purpose was to destroy Germany? This is totally new to me. How so? And yes, Dresden was bad, but you should see the German bombardment of Leningrad and Stalingrad- war is all hell. And they started first and attacked nations perfidiously after a peace pact was concluded and abused and killed innocent civilian population, hanged people like dogs from lamp posts, ganged raped young girls, suffocated people in trucks with exhaust pipe leading inside: like this:

raped

Sadistic bastards. And these are not Jews hanging

and this is what they did to a nurse? a nurse? and they are smiling?

What did Ukraine do to Germany to deserve this?

Or here:

What did Belarus do to them? Why this bombing? Civilian areas, too.

You bomb, you get bombed! America also learned it on 9/11.
Last edited by ladislav on October 14th, 2011, 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

ladislav wrote:Thanks, and I am in the Philippines so, should I pay and order the book and wait for the Philippine postal system to deliver it which can take many months and then come back and continue the argument here? Can you please elaborate on your theory that Hitler was a Jew whose purpose was to destroy Germany?
:lol:

The short story is.. Hitler was a loser. A failed architect from Austria. His grandmother was a maid at Baron Rothschild's mansion, who was a notorious womanizer. She was fired when it was discovered she was pregnant. So was Hitler part-Rothschild? It's uncertain. What is clear is he was handpicked, like Obama. How else does a loser come out of nowhere and become so powerful? He was taken in and groomed to be a politician. You can read up on this in great detail elsewhere, as it's well known. And why would he get into occultism otherwise? I was never that interested in his past as he's just not that interesting of a character. A complete fraud and total puppet just like Obama.

They gave Hitler a mustache to leech recognition off Charlie Chaplin the biggest celebrity of the 1930s. Once Hitler won the election, the very civilized opposition simply decided to win the next election. Except there was to be no more elections.. as he rapidly transformed Germany from the most advanced nation in the world to what we recognize today as fascist dictatorship. There's a lesson to be learned there.. something like "the meager will inherit nothing".

Didn't everyone of Hitler's former lovers commit suicide? And Austrian Chancellor Engelbert Dollfuss (the one who ordered an investigation into Hitler's past) was killed.

Interesting book that says Hitler was a Rothschild:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de ... s&n=507846

Hitler's report card? http://www.reformation.org/adolf-hitler.html

A good article to read if you scroll down. Ya it's by David Icke but not everything he says is crap
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... hild04.htm

Eustace Mullins!

I'm not defending the Nazi's, I'm only saying the Nazi's were created by Zionists to destroy Germany from the inside, just like the creation of the USSR was designed to destroy Russia from the inside and Japanese involvement in WWII was designed to destroy that country from the inside. While that might seem like a ridiculous conspiracy to some, you really have to look into it before dismissing it as rubbish. If you follow the money you'll see that Wall Street bankers funded both the Bolshevik revolutionaries (well into the 1920s) and Hitler.

I need to dig up papers and quotes from the various think tanks in England that planned the 2 world wars. There's no proof they're genuine, but as long as reading something takes your mind in a new direction and cause you to actually think, it shouldn't be dismissed.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

To Ladislav,

Hitler's term, from a historic p.o.v., makes virtually no sense.

The term 'Aryan' has really one anthropological & historic meaning, the Aryans were the ancient Persians. The title of the Zoroastrian Emperor, starting from Cyrus the Great, was the *Shah of the Aryans*. This can be verified with any group of historians or anthropologists. So what Hitler did was apply the term Aryan to some Teutonic tribes who settled central Europe.

Then, the swastika symbol has been in Hindu and Buddhist temples, throughout Asia, since < 500 BC, even before historic Gautama.

There's very little, which Hitler/Goebbels had formulated, which makes sense, unless Aryan simply means *white*, non-Jewish central Europeans. And the swastika, a random *spinning cross*, which looks powerful. It's a type of make believe philosophy, to serve his own ends for totalitarian solidarity.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: hitler didn't lose world war 2

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

skateboardstephen wrote:i sick and tired of foreign people that come to america and look down on blacks.yep asians,indians,hispanics im calling you all out.hitler's dream was a world that would worship all that is white a be slaves to the white race and i think this is exactly what we have today so he really didn't lose the war.i experienced racism today from a dark colombian emigrant who said some nasty things about black people in spanish.this is when i can be a burden to understand other languages because you only get to hear more garbage from peoples mouths.this lady talks shit about blacks but if it were not for the blood that black americans shed she wouldn't have any rights in this countries,and the worst of all is these same people turn around and praise and uplift whites who look down on them and see them as spicks,wetbacks,chinks,dot head,sand nigers racial slurs invented by whites.i'm fed up with being the target of every ones racism,i'm tired of learning other cultures and languages just to not get the same respect in return for my history and culture or my struggles as a black man.it seem as if minorities think by talking down about blacks it is going to lift them up to a higher status with whites,but it is not so i don't know why they do it.i bet if most whites could have they're way any one who wasn't white would be a slave.the chines in the 50's treated like complete shit when they started emigrating to california but look down on blacks.int the middle east they are being shot down like dogs but trigger happy red necks but come here and look down on blacks.white america passes racist emigration laws that allow the racial profiling of mexicans and they too call us niggers.just makes no sense.all the women in this country seems to be in a line to date a white man.my afro brasilian wife is the only brasilian women i know that has no interest in being with a white man.i'ts to a point where i get more racism from brown people than i do from whites.
People look down on African Americans because they have no civilization of their own, and the fact that their communities are a mess because they refuse to take some kind of collective accountability for their problems (even though many of their problems were created by other people).

As far as brown people, 80% of brown people are just like the 80% of black people in that they are fools and believe the massive lies the government has told them in regards to history and such.

Truly educated brown people know that black and brown people share the same plight because we were both brutally conquered and colonized by Europe.

http://www.mexica-movement.org/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfu2GFI9 ... ure=relmfu
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Re: hitler didn't lose world war 2

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:i sick and tired of foreign people that come to america and look down on blacks.yep asians,indians,hispanics im calling you all out.hitler's dream was a world that would worship all that is white a be slaves to the white race and i think this is exactly what we have today so he really didn't lose the war.i experienced racism today from a dark colombian emigrant who said some nasty things about black people in spanish.this is when i can be a burden to understand other languages because you only get to hear more garbage from peoples mouths.this lady talks shit about blacks but if it were not for the blood that black americans shed she wouldn't have any rights in this countries,and the worst of all is these same people turn around and praise and uplift whites who look down on them and see them as spicks,wetbacks,chinks,dot head,sand nigers racial slurs invented by whites.i'm fed up with being the target of every ones racism,i'm tired of learning other cultures and languages just to not get the same respect in return for my history and culture or my struggles as a black man.it seem as if minorities think by talking down about blacks it is going to lift them up to a higher status with whites,but it is not so i don't know why they do it.i bet if most whites could have they're way any one who wasn't white would be a slave.the chines in the 50's treated like complete shit when they started emigrating to california but look down on blacks.int the middle east they are being shot down like dogs but trigger happy red necks but come here and look down on blacks.white america passes racist emigration laws that allow the racial profiling of mexicans and they too call us niggers.just makes no sense.all the women in this country seems to be in a line to date a white man.my afro brasilian wife is the only brasilian women i know that has no interest in being with a white man.i'ts to a point where i get more racism from brown people than i do from whites.
People look down on African Americans because they have no civilization of their own, and the fact that their communities are a mess because they refuse to take some kind of collective accountability for their problems (even though many of their problems were created by other people).

As far as brown people, 80% of brown people are just like the 80% of black people in that they are fools and believe the massive lies the government has told them in regards to history and such.

Truly educated brown people know that black and brown people share the same plight because we were both brutally conquered and colonized by Europe.

http://www.mexica-movement.org/

yea true you are right about the black community ,but the same can be said about the hispanic community especially the countries they come from like colombia,cali colombia is a bigger shit hole than any us ghetto but they come here as if they are better than u.s. blacks.if they are so much better then why are they here?and then they hate me because because i know they're language,guess it contradicts they're idea that blacks are not very well cultured.but you are dead on though, how ever i don't think hispanics are in any position to criticize the black community when los angeles is full of scum bag chicanos that terrorize they're own communities.the puerto rican community in north philadelphia is a total shit hole.but at least puerto ricans are not as bad in regards to hating on blacks.on top of that hispanics love to kiss spain`s ass but the only thing the spanish brought was african slaves,disease,the catholic religion and the spanish language but the african slaves made hispanic culture,food,music and dance the same in brasil.but these bastards have to nerve to look down on black people and deny that part of the culture.i know they`re history and language better than most 2nd or third generation hispanics do.they bite black peoples style reggaton music is based off of jamaican dance hall,the clothes the reggatoneros wear are based off of american hip hop culture.mofongo a poupular puerto rican dish is african.i could go on for days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfu2GFI9 ... ure=relmfu
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I read that Hitler underwent certain types of satanic mind control programming with the illuminati.

The illuminati is extremely powerful, and they would never allow someone who is NOT under their control to gain power. Therefore, anyone who has a position of power in the government is obviously under their control, otherwise, the person would have been assasinated a long time ago.

Obama is just another illuminati puppet, and the idiot American people were stupid enough to eat up his bullshit promises. Let's see if low-level revolution doesn't break out, now that the people are completely frustrated and fed up with the government, and they also see the truth now- that BOTH parties are bogus and that the whole system is controlled by central bankers.

We've reached a critical mass. Too many people have woken up now, so the illuminati has to enforce the final stages of their police state soon, otherwise they will lose the game. Time is running out for the illuminati, so they must act fast to finish their satanic plans for a one-world police state.

Does anyone here read Smoking Mirrors? It's refreshing, because he gives a spiritual perspective on all of this and always reminds everyone that the illuminati satanists will soon be destroyed, they will NEVER conquer humanity.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book