Did Adolf Hitler escape the bunker?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Experts say they have proof that Hitler escaped the bunk

Post by jamesbond »

They have proof that Hitler escaped to Argentina and lived there until he was in his 70's and died of natural causes.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGzNdN9t8uI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Experts say they have proof that Hitler escaped the bunk

Post by Winston »

There are some new convincing photos of Hitler in Argentina. See below. What do you think?

The first one may be a photoshop since the clothes are identical.

Could some of these be from Germany? How do we know they are from Argentina?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Experts say they have proof that Hitler escaped the bunker

Post by jamesbond »

Hunting Hitler season 3 starts November 30 on the History channel. They travel to Argentina to find evidence that Hitler was indeed living there after WW II. The first two seasons of the show was excellent.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Experts say they have proof that Hitler escaped the bunker

Post by jamesbond »

Season three of Hunting Hitler is now slated to start January 3, 10 pm eastern standard time on the History Channel.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Adolf Hitler escaped the bunker

Post by Winston »

DW Documentary on whether Hitler escaped the bunker.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Experts say they have proof that Adolf Hitler escaped the bunker

Post by Winston »

Steve Quayle, author of "Empire Under The Ice" explains why Hitler and the Nazis escaped to Antarctica and built a new base under the ice to someday re-emerge and takeover the world. lol. See his interviews below.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Did Adolf Hitler escape the bunker?

Post by Winston »

What if Hitler had escaped the Allies?... Watch the full movie for GREY WOLF: Hitler's Escape to Argentina starring Dante Venesio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPvGiZ17kPk

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Fascinating new documentary on Forbidden History about how Hitler escaped the bunker.

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 7:02 pm
What if Hitler had escaped the Allies?... Watch the full movie for GREY WOLF: Hitler's Escape to Argentina starring Dante Venesio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPvGiZ17kPk

Youtube is censoring everything these days. I truly hope that someday people will fight this shit.