Why are the Nazis considered the bad guys?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why are the Nazis considered the bad guys?

Post by Winston »

Long extensive interview with Benton Bradberry, author of "The Myth of German Villainy" by Jim Fetzer on The Real Deal (the same guy who interviewed me before). Bradberry's book is excellent and scholarly. I've read it. He explains why the Germans were not the bad guys in WW1 and WW2 and tells the truth about what led up to those wars and why they were fought. Part 1 and 2 below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

How do you know they're not lying about any of this - about the Zionists backing both sides or whatever; I mean, how do you know? ...You don't know, they could be and probably are. Anyway, Zionists place the Jews on the alter of sacrifice just like they do to everyone else; there is a lot going on in Judaism, it's not this monolithic thing. Yes, there's been a lot of bad stuff and it's been going on for centuries. Judaism it's an older religion, there are a lot of older ideas in it and as such these are different ideas.

...common sense. That's one thing I love about Jewish people, so to speak- if there seems to be one thing that stands out among them, it's that they seem to be full of common sense.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Eric wrote:How do you know they're not lying about any of this -

...common sense. That's one thing I love about Jewish people, so to speak- if there seems to be one thing that stands out among them, it's that they seem to be full of common sense.
Common sense, you got that right. Why work when you can counterfeit money and practice usury................
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Red Ice Radio from Sweden has been ousted as CIA many many times...BE CAREFUL with that guy...Henrik Palmgren
Very rarely is any of their content worth a $hit, occasionally he surprises with a good topic and guest.

That guy is legitimate as well as MS King but too often Henicks show does nothing but flame racial division and hatred..........

The other show with the girl host he promotes is even worse than Red ICE.
How is henrik palmgren a CIA shill? Come on. Hes just an angry jaded guy from sweden who hates the system. You can sense his hatred in his voice. Hes very alternative and anti establishment and like me, has a penchant for talking about unconventional stuff.

But yeah the problem is that he has no solution to anything. And when i contacted him about the HA solution he was totally closed off to it. Perhaps they dont want solutions. They just want to wallow in paranoia.

He is also more american than european. Europeans do not have the same view as american patriots or truthers or conspiracy buffs. They do not subscribe so much power and control to government or blame government for everything like all their freedom depends on it. Government paranoia is an american thing.
Because when Mass Rapes and criminality is sweeping Sweden and when Swedish people try to come together, he magically took the side of the elites and branded the Swedish people who are opposing the status quo as thugs.

There are many many similar instance,where he would about turn on crucial matters.

Many Swedish people are fed up with the system and they tried to come together and this guy branded them as Thugs and low life white trash in Sweden...He covers hatred in Sweden against islam migrants but only the ones that are approved and LIGHT resistance.

If you do candle light vigil and silent protest, he would support them...but as soon as you try to take things into your hands and go against the criminals...He would toe the life of elites with "Human Rights" "Compassion" "Rule of Law" etc etc

We are on level 2 of PSY-OPs now..Europeans needs to wake the F Up and take LAW INTO THEIR OWN HANDS AND START Terminating THE ELITES AND Immigrants....If anyone says otherwise and talks you into Candle Light Vigil and Silent Protest..He is with the establishment.

This guy do not like Swedish people with Balls...He is Level 2 CIA Shill. Any sane guy who is really with human race would see Sweden is finished and if people do not violently resist, its over for them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

starchild5 wrote:Because when Mass Rapes and criminality is sweeping Sweden and when Swedish people try to come together, he magically took the side of the elites and branded the Swedish people who are opposing the status quo as thugs.
When did he do that?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Eric wrote:What about Tsarion? Is he CIA too?
CIA is just a one sweep word for all that is elites dark projects. Many do not know but he is actually an Indian and changed the name...He is from Punjab region in India and his parents migrated to Ireland.

There are many crypto jews in India who moved to UK when India supposedly got independence.

Honestly for me, those who do not change with times are with them or Ignorant fools. His message has remained same for over 2 decades while humanity has sunk into newer depths thanks to the dark cabal.

Those who do not support mass termination of Elites VIOLENTLY are with them. Seriously, Humanity WILL END if we do not save ourselfs through Violence and bloodshed

Violence, Bloodshed, Mass Termination of elites in THE ONLY WAY...

Many are coming out of the woodworks ..so called "Conspiracy Theorist" and Alternative Media who are just saying to go with Candle Light Vigil, Silent Protest, Online Signatures and Controlled opposition.

We are way way past sanity now.

90% of all Conspiracy Leaders are Gatekeepers. There is really nothing left to talk :( :( ..Its all about action and killing and death.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Cornfed wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Because when Mass Rapes and criminality is sweeping Sweden and when Swedish people try to come together, he magically took the side of the elites and branded the Swedish people who are opposing the status quo as thugs.
When did he do that?
Few years ago when Muslims burned Malmo... a city in Sweden and cops just watched and when people tried to take law into their hands, he quickly branded them as Swedish low life trailer trash....His only solution for Sweden is Candle Light Vigil, Silent protest and Signatures online :D ...If you don't believe me, You can confront him on Violence The only solution in Sweden and see how he blocks you...
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

To all White People...

There is a defined way..How you are allowed to protest in the west and those who endorse this ball less fight is a shill. I know many many shills who are coming out of the woodwork's who claimed to care for white race.

1. White Race is allowed for candle light vigil.

2. Any White Guy can go to Petition.org and Care.com and get a mass signature online as a way of protest.

3. White race is allowed Silent Protest.

If you dare talk about Violence against the elites, organizing, planning the termination of status quo through violence and blood shed...All hell will break loose...Every Alternative Media will hound you which is what this Henrik Palmgren guy is....A guy who sells his own race..
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Tsarion has credibility because, honestly a lot of what he talks about is real. Even fschmidt agrees that the theory of Moses being Akhenaten is plausible; the thing is that he looks slimy, shifty somehow, grimy. He is Rosicrucian. Some things he said just don't make sense, the Egyptian glyph for woman is not serpent- it is a kneeling woman. Stuff like this makes me not believe him. 
I have to say, the name ISRAEL, to me, seems composite of 3 words, IS RA EL, the last two are explanatory because Ra is the Egyptian sun god, El is God. ISIS was Egyptian female goddess of generation/birth,
put them together you have [birth/generation of sun God] literally.
This seems to fit Tsarions and others' theories.

Istill don't trust him. I am looking more into Serpent wisdom & worship, now. 
Idon't know why my pc is typing like this.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have read the same thing on ISRAEL as far as where the name came from.

Iceland had a peaceful revolution but this thing world wide on the average be to stupid :oops: for that.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. This is why the Nazis were turned into bad guys. They opposed private central banking, usury, interest and taxation to support usury. This writer who was a key founder of the Nazi party and economic advisor to Adolf Hitler, wrote a book about how bad, immoral and destructive it was to charge interest and enslave the common people, while the bankers profit by creating no value, but instead profit from lending money at interest, while others create real value, which is totally immoral and parasitic. When you read this book, you understand why the Nazis were hated and ganged up on by multiple allies, just like Napoleon was.

https://www.amazon.com/Manifesto-Abolit ... 009Q85R32/

Manifesto for the Abolition of Enslavement to Interest on Money by Gottfried Feder

Originally published in 1919, this new translation of one of the most important historical economic manuscripts proposes some revolutionary changes to the German economy that are also applicable to any nation today. Gottfried Feder was a key founder of the German Nazi Party and the economic mentor of Adolf Hitler.

In his Manifesto, Gottfried Feder goes after Mammonism and interest-slavery while proposing new ideas and solutions to common economic woes, especially problems affecting Germany at the time.

Published without the typical anti-German footnotes found in many translated Nazi documents (especially as seen in Mein Kampf), this Manifesto is must-read for any student of either history or economics!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
whitewilly
Freshman Poster

Post by whitewilly »

Shocking!!! I'm ordering four copiers!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For those wanting a more balanced view of WW2, or want to hear the German side of it, rather than the cartoonish one sided version presented in the Western media, or who want to learn how Britain contributed more to starting WW2 than Germany did, see the following books. They are available on Amazon and the older ones are available for free online.

- The Bad War by MS King
- The Myth of German Villainy by Benton Bradbury
- Churchill, Hitler and the Unnecessary War by Patrick Bucanan
- Germany and England by Nesta Webster (1938)

* Nesta Webster's impressive 1938 treatise "Germany and England" - where she uses sheer logic, fact and reason to prove that Britain was doing a lot more to escalate WW2 than Hitler was - is available for free online here:
http://www.peerage.org/genealogy/1938_N ... ngland.pdf
https://archive.org/stream/GermanyAndEn ... r_djvu.txt
Multiple formats to download: https://archive.org/details/GermanyAndE ... 5/mode/2up

Right wing author and 1992 US Presidential candidate, Patrick Bucanan did an interview about his book on CSPAN's Book TV, where he explains how Britain did just as much to escalate WW2 as Germany did and made a lot of unforgivable mistakes and how WW2 could have been easily avoided. He also explains why Germany did not want WW2 and tried to avoid it, which US media and historians usually never tell you, even though Bucanan is not pro-Hitler and condemns him for his faults too.

Note: I'm not claiming that the Nazis were "the good guys" or that they were innocent and did nothing wrong. Of course not. But it's a fact that Britain and the Allies did just as much to escalate WW2 as Germany did, if not more (probably more in fact). Nesta Webster's treatise proves this without a doubt with irrefutable arguments, facts and logic. So it's an injustice for Western history and media to portray WW2 as one sided, with the Nazis being the "bad guys and villains" who started a world war, while not acknowledging the Allies' faults and contributions to war rather than peace. That's grossly distorted, unfair and inaccurate too, so I hope this will be corrected someday and the truth will be more known and exposed.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Thankyou Mr. Wu.....

Winston you should do more debates with Hugh McCord.... He's got a karate chop com'in... :evil:

Ahhhhhh bull $hit....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jeffrey Daugherty's new video podcast about how Germany saved us all in WW2. Very taboo title.

THE UNTOLD STORY OF HOW GERMANY SAVED THE WORLD IN WW2 WITH THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE FOR THE GREATER GOOD.