Was the Titanic sinking a conspiracy? Suspicious evidence

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Was the Titanic sinking a conspiracy? Suspicious evidence

Post by Winston »

Check this out. A famous Titanic survivor and respected writer said an explosion sank the Titanic, not an iceberg.

Keep in mind that no ship in history has ever sunk from hitting an iceberg. Not even wooden ships. Even strong wooden ships like the USS Constitution have been hit by cannon balls yet were undamaged.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Wu you are engagged in terrorism, you do and think as you are told.
Time to Hide!
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I'm starting to think now that a true conspiracy cannot be shared with many others.

First there are too many absurd and false conspiracy theories out there, which taint all conspiracies.

Then there are people who simply don't care, don't want to know, are scared of them or simply cannot understand.

So now I don't bother so much trying to share them. I investigate for my own knowledge. Even just watching the news in hindsight years later with current knowledge can show a lot, but then that knowledge can't really be shared, because few care, few can understand, and many will issue scorn.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Titanic story never made sense if you analyze it logically. Keep in mind that the ship never even hit the iceberg, it only scraped it on the side, like a cat brushing your leg. No one actually saw the ship hit the iceberg, The passengers only felt a slight jolt. That's not enough to break its metallic hull, even if it were a direct hit on the iceberg. Ships have also never sunk when hitting an iceberg, not even wooden ships have sunk from hitting an iceberg, so that never made any sense. I heard the part of the ship that broke was already weakened from coal fires. But even so, how would they hit it exactly there? Did they blow it open with explosives and the iceberg story was faked? Why would they do that? Why does no one question this? Also, how could the captain be in on it? Why would he wanna ruin his reputation? No one would do that. Nothing makes sense.

Here are some good reasons why the Titanic must have been switched with the Olympic. There are multiple reasons and proofs that add up when you look at the big picture. See below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

My Great Uncle was a crew member of The Titanic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 7:16 am
Did he survive? What happened to him?

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:
October 29th, 2021, 5:10 am
yick wrote:
October 28th, 2021, 7:16 am
Did he survive? What happened to him?
He died in The Atlantic as he went down with the ship, he was a chief steward and a career seaman for Cunard/White Star Line and the other British merchant fleets.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Good video on the sinking of Titanic.