Is it true that Black Africans owned White slaves?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Is it true that Black Africans owned White slaves?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

josephty2 wrote:
June 5th, 2022, 5:31 pm
you guys don't understand slavery in American history at all.

When americans went to Africa to get slaves, they only picked certain types of people. Some types of people are way too questioning and would be horrible to share a shower / bathtub with others (sharing the same bathroom like a college dorm ish.. is another way to understand someone while being perfectly safe - except for some extreme OCD germphobics and no I don't mean showering at the same bathroom at same time, gross). So then come the boats.

Thats why Black culture in America is the way it is. They knew that only certain types of people they have certain types of children. Some call this genetics, sure thats a oversimplified term.

What if the "wrong types" of Africans were picked as slaves? See, its pointless to ask that, because that never happened. What if it happened, then Native Americans wouldn't have been oppressed as it is today. And black culture may start to use more thinking (introverted thinking) and there would be a different kind of society that would be less racist than it is today.

But that never happened didn't it.
A lot of these post are way too old to really comment on anymore. I feel like this site is practically dead or just very quiet half the time. Roosh's site is far more active and I don't know why. His community sucks, they tend to out right ban people for the sake of just doing it. Way more freedom on Winston's site than Roosh's yet his is very active and they often sometimes discuss similar stuff. I prefer this site though. It reminds me of what the internet use to be like back in the early 2000s when people weren't getting banned or kicked off platforms so easily.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 12:37 pm
josephty2 wrote:

When americans went to Africa to get slaves, they only picked certain types of people. Some types of people are way too questioning and would be horrible to share a shower / bathtub with others (sharing the same bathroom like a college dorm ish.. is another way to understand someone while being perfectly safe - except for some extreme OCD germphobics and no I don't mean showering at the same bathroom at same time, gross). So then come the boats.

Thats why Black culture in America is the way it is. They knew that only certain types of people they have certain types of children. Some call this genetics, sure thats a oversimplified term.

What if the "wrong types" of Africans were picked as slaves? See, its pointless to ask that, because that never happened. What if it happened, then Native Americans wouldn't have been oppressed as it is today. And black culture may start to use more thinking (introverted thinking) and there would be a different kind of society that would be less racist than it is today.

A lot of these post are way too old to really comment on anymore. I feel like this site is practically dead or just very quiet half the time. Roosh's site is far more active and I don't know why. His community sucks, they tend to out right ban people for the sake of just doing it. Way more freedom on Winston's site than Roosh's yet his is very active and they often sometimes discuss similar stuff. I prefer this site though. It reminds me of what the internet use to be like back in the early 2000s when people weren't getting banned or kicked off platforms so easily.
People today are f***ing little snowflakes my dude. Nobody is allowed to have an opinion which is contrary to certain site moderators etc. Reddit is a prime example. That site is dog muck. Got banned from so many subs on there for having an opinion lol
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 12:37 pm
josephty2 wrote:

Back then? There's a reason why its mostly American men (middle class generally to rich elite) who pay thousands for a new computer back then, while most normies would consider paying the same amount of money even adjusted for inflation for a new iPhone or the most expensive Samsung Galaxy.

The reason why? Come on, computers back then were big, heavy, and also, not the easiest to set up. Also, gas prices back then were reasonable, so a lot of people then who weren't studying for doctor/engineer/accounting/cs/etc actually could afford to drive a bunch. I was too young age back then (like in elementary school) and I could figure this out. Also think about it, back then, most computer stores back then didn't have payment plans, you needed to use a credit card or borrow a loan from something like Quicken Loans.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.