Why Women Should NOT Be Allowed to Vote (Reasons Fschmidt?)

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Should women be allowed to vote?

Yes of course. How dare you even question that! You are so backward, sexist and misogynistic!
15%
No. Society would be better off if they didn't. Fschmidt gave many rational and logical reasons why women should not vote.
75%
Unsure. Undecided. No opinion.
10%

Total votes: 20
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Jester wrote:
fschmidt wrote: Mass media and the internet has caused the globalization of culture.
Sorry, but that dog won't hunt. Mass media and the internet have only existed in the last few decades. Monarchies have been falling, and women's suffrage has been spreading, for much longer.
UPDATED RESPONSE:

Yes you are right about women's suffrage spreading before mass media. It spread throughout the West based on shared liberal ideas and was spread to the rest of the world mostly by force.
Last edited by fschmidt on September 21st, 2014, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:There are a lot of related questions that could be asked. Should females be formally educated? Should females be allowed to have paid employments? What should be done with stray females? And so on.
Both Biblically, and as a practical matter, there is nothing wrong with letting a woman develop and use her talents. But ultimately she herself belongs to you.

So yes it's your decision if she "works". But bear in mind that women have a huge, genetic need to keep busy. So letting her do paid "work" (outside the home) may be looked at, in some cases, as a way to burn off energy that would otherwise go into nagging, eating, charity work, etc.

Generally a woman should make clear to her employer that home comes first. This will cost her advancment, she will tend to plateau in a skill position rather than management. This is GOOD. She will have more freedom to structure her day with family in mind.

My Dad had a top-notch secretary who used to get nervous when her husband had a day off. Her husband felt she should be there when he was. My Dad had to let her go home so she could honor her husband.

One lady that works for me now and then made a point of introducing her husband to me. He is "in the picture." No hanky-panky can be imagined. When I see him I treat him like an equal, kind of as if he runs the show, and I am hiring the services of his wife as a temp. It's about respect.

I don't see a problem with formal education, in a home-school environment. Or a trade school that's all-girls. Sure wouldn't ever send a daughter "off to college".
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

Women being allowed to vote means they have a say over who is going to be making the laws over me, etc. This is not acceptable to normal men. We have no desire to seeing women dictate our lives as grown men. This is why it's important to have a patriarchal society and so then women won't want to vote and the men won't be influenced to give them anything.

THE STUPIDEST THING IN HISTORY {(TILL THAT POINT IN HISTORY)} EVER DONE WAS THE 1972 'EQUAL RIGHTS BILL FOR FEMALES' PASSED BY THE U.S.A.

BUT AN EVEN MORE STUPID THING WAS DONE ABOUT 20 YEARS AGO BY CHINA, RUSSIA AND INDIA ~ THEY COPIED STUPID U.S.A.

I reiterate ~ The reason women shouldn't be allowed to vote is that grown men have NO DESIRE {(a very normal, healthy trait)} to see women have any sort of power over them. It's hard enough dealing with men in a normal, men's world. We don't need females coming into the society and DISRUPTING everything.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why women should NOT be allowed to vote - Reasons Fschmi

Post by MrMan »

Reasons why women shouldn't vote:
-- Too many of them vote democrat.
-- Sometimes many vote as a collective group based on what is perceived to be good for women rather than good for society.

Winston wrote:Why is it that women were not allowed to vote in the historical past? There must have been a good reason. Traditions in history are not there for no reason. They have a purpose and function. But are they outdated?

Is it because women's judgment tended to suck and they would vote for whatever was popular and trendy rather than what's right and good?
For most of history in most societies, men did not vote to determine who ruled them. In the US, landowners could vote at first. Female suffrage followed on the heals of near universal male suffrage by a number of decades.
* Note: Poll added at the request of Jester. Cast your vote above!
Can the women posters vote?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Ideally speaking, man ought to be on top and his woman beside him. Man protects his family, provides for his offspring and has a say in who marries his daughters. He is respected by the women in his life and they heed his advice, he is likewise held in high regard by his son. This man is a moral man and his life is a dignified life.

I love women and I am not negative about their abilities at all, nor do I wish to strip them of all their rights. At the same time I realize the value of gender roles in a healthy society and seek to implement them from an early age in my own children. A woman cares, a man provides, and together they form the backbone of society and of their communities. Family is the most valuable entity in existence and ever since women got the right to vote and feminism gained support, I've seen society regress morally.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

MarcosZeitola wrote:Ideally speaking, man ought to be on top and his woman beside him. Man protects his family, provides for his offspring and has a say in who marries his daughters. He is respected by the women in his life and they heed his advice, he is likewise held in high regard by his son. This man is a moral man and his life is a dignified life.

I love women and I am not negative about their abilities at all, nor do I wish to strip them of all their rights. At the same time I realize the value of gender roles in a healthy society and seek to implement them from an early age in my own children. A woman cares, a man provides, and together they form the backbone of society and of their communities. Family is the most valuable entity in existence and ever since women got the right to vote and feminism gained support, I've seen society regress morally.
Hello,

I don't agree with you at all. The only normal way is the patriarchy {(male-dominated culture where women are house-educated and don't work, don't play sports, etc. We want a TWO-GENDER society!)}. Worry about yourselves and what's good for the MALE gender. Don't worry about females.

Many men are so stupid ~ One will hardly ever see women worry about men {(which is okay and no blame is being assigned on women for what their natures are)} but men will rush to worry about women. STUPIDITY at its finest!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why women should NOT be allowed to vote - Reasons Fschmi

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
* Note: Poll added at the request of Jester. Cast your vote above!
Can the women posters vote?
There's no way of not allowing them to vote here, so yeah they can. But we have so few women here that it won't matter anyway. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Another valid reason women shouldn't vote is that women tend to care more about what's popular, trendy and politically correct, than what's true and right. They don't follow principles. They follow popularity. Thus they are too easy to manipulate and mislead.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why women should NOT be allowed to vote. Reasons Fschmid

Post by Winston »

Check this out. In Fschmidt's forum, he explains why women should not vote and what the solution should be.

http://www.coalpha.org/Double-Standards-td6354329.html

Double standard: Women should not vote.

Reason:

The reason that women shouldn't vote has nothing to do with intelligence. The reason is that men's instincts are designed for tribe formation and women's instincts aren't. The natural structure of tribes of both humans and chimpanzees is for the tribe to be run by males. Men have a sense of fairness that comes with this role. Women have no such sense of fairness. Men naturally develop a loyalty to the tribe and will act in the tribe's best interest. The loyalty of women is always primarily based on family, particularly her children. When women are given the vote, they will always support these things; a strong central government to support them, the right to sexually provoke men without consequences, and the right to cheat on their husbands. These are women's primary political concerns. In a democracy that includes women, immoral men and almost all women will vote for these things and ruin society.

Solution:

For equality, one can have separate governments for men and women. Under this system, men would elect a men's government to govern men and women would elect a women's government to govern women. This would prevent women from using the government to oppress men. What would be the result of such a system? The answer is that women wouldn't bother voting in such a system. If you look at all the political actions of women, they are all about controlling men. Women have no interest in controlling or regulating women. Women want a strong government to force men to hire women, to protect women from men, and to tax men to support women. Women want divorce laws to force men to pay alimony and child support to women. And women want to be free to sexually provoke men while having the government prevent any response from men which women call "sexual harassment". There isn't one single thing that women want from government that involves restricting women in any way. So under my suggested EQUAL system, women would have no reason to vote at all, which just show the hypocrisy of those who support women's suffrage in the name of equality.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Havent read the whole thread, but the above post (I guess Winston is quoting FSchmidt) makes sense.

If your wife wants to vote, and has her own independent opinion, rather than consulting you, to me that would be a sign that the marriage needs work.

In general, a good woman should be consulted, not heeded.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

If only men vote, it underscores and supports the fact that men are the head of the household. It would keep women from voting in leaders who undermine male authority in the home.

I have read that one of the objections to letting women vote is that women may rally around politicians who support female causes. I'm not sure if I agree with women being less 'tribal', but maybe I'm thinking of that term in a different way. Certain women have been 'tribal' in the sense of sticking together to support issues that are supposed to benefit women (like a 'right' to murder babies in the womb and other feminist objectives.) This has been really bad for many western societies. Us men are protectors and defenders of women, which is a good thing and biology has a role to play in that. So far, a lot of women have voted to give women more rights and more money out of the coffers, but men haven't joined together to vote to overcome that. We haven't rallied around being men in our voting.

Letting women vote creates the opportunity for biased laws, policies, and institutions that support issues women rally around at the expense of men, which is bad for men, and bad for society. We must remember that democracy and republican government is still in the experimental stage. It was about 120 years ago. It has worked for several hundred years in Greece and Rome, but with certain constraints. Certain people could vote, not everyone. And it's been noted that when the masses realize they can vote themselves benefits out of the public treasury, democracies started going downhill. Gradually this happened in Rome as regular lower classes got more and more political power.

If women couldn't vote, that would keep them from voting for feminists and we might be able to have a fairer society. When women got the vote and the men were away at war, they voted in Prohibition, which was later repealed. That was extreme and led to the rise of mafias.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why women should NOT be allowed to vote! Reasons Fschmid

Post by Winston »

This video outlines some of the same reasons that fschmidt gave about why women should not vote or have equal power with men.

Why Women Destroy Nations and Civilizations

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The video has been posted before. It makes some good points, but is not quite right. I don't think it adds anything valuable to the preexisting discussion on this forum.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Yaa but what the video does do is expose why our rulers are doing what they are doing and the fact it was all plotted this way to dispose of the thinking male class so they can have their way with the world with much less opposition .
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why should Women NOT be allowed to Vote? (Reasons Fschmidt?)

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Did Ann Coulter really say this? LOL. If so, how did she get away with it? Even conservative Republicans don't dare say anything like this in public. Even Rush Limbaugh would never saw something like this. It's too taboo and could get you ostracized. Wow Ann Coulter must be really cool to be this brave. lol