Black Origins of Civilization - 4,000 Years of World History

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: Black Origins of Civilization - 4,000 Years of World History

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 3:51 am
Is it true that the Moors were Black and this has been covered up, according to this Merkabah dude? He also says that Ancient Rome was controlled by Africans, and that the Fall of Rome meant transfer of power in Rome from Black Africans to White Europeans, so it never really fell. Is that so?

Legitimately insane and unfounded nonsense. It would be as nonsensical as claiming Aryans were running the dynasties of China.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But how did Whites and Asians evolve out of Blacks or Brown Skinned people then? If they are mutations, then that would only produce a few mutants, not a whole race right? How do they explain that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 5:19 am
But how did Whites and Asians evolve out of Blacks or Brown Skinned people then? If they are mutations, then that would only produce a few mutants, not a whole race right? How do they explain that?
It's called natural selection, and it is pretty simple. It's the same thing we did to turn wheat from a grass into a grain. There's over a dozen genes that determine skin color and over time different people with different genes would be selected for both evolutionarily and by mating until certain genre variations became more common in a local population. Race isn't real, it's just different clusters of genes that are concentrated in populations that had different pressures, and it's something that is always changing based on current pressures

Mutations are just gene changes which, if favorable, become new variants within the general population should the mutant and their ancestors survive. Every time anyone makes a child, there's going to be a few mutations that occur, usually around 70, often in useless parts of the genome, but sometimes in something important. Every child is a chance for either improvement or a deleterious effect to occur in multiple genes, or nothing at all, depending on how the luck shakes out. We're all mutants, it's just a question of which of us pass on these new mutations
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
Winston you're going to listen to a space monster?.... :roll:
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 7:02 am
Winston wrote:
I can assure you I'm very terrestrial in origin and totally not suspicious at all
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 7:05 am
Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:
I can assure you I'm very terrestrial in origin and totally not suspicious at all
Did the Black man make the human race.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 17th, 2021, 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 9:21 am
HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:
Did the Black man make the human race, lets hear it call him daddy...
As I said, there are no races, only trait clusters that were geographically qnd socially beneficial. Our progenutors were neither black nor white as either exists today, but rather something else entirely
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

HouseMD wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 9:25 am
Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:
As I said, there are no races, only trait clusters that were geographically qnd socially beneficial. Our progenutors were neither black nor white as either exists today, but rather something else entirely
So let me guess, there is no such thing as different breeds of dogs or cats as well ?
Last edited by Moretorque on July 17th, 2021, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 4:47 am
Winston wrote:
Is it true that the Moors were Black and this has been covered up, according to this Merkabah dude? He also says that Ancient Rome was controlled by Africans, and that the Fall of Rome meant transfer of power in Rome from Black Africans to White Europeans, so it never really fell. Is that so?

Legitimately insane and unfounded nonsense. It would be as nonsensical as claiming Aryans were running the dynasties of China.
How do u know? We all know that history is written by the victors and that a lot of things are covered up. Right? That black guy above is the most aware black man I've ever seen. He is very aware and enlightened and has tons of fans that are waking up and seeing him as a catalyst for awakening. His provided evidence and good reasons for all his claims. Many are binge watching his videos. Because they tear down the veil of the matrix.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 5:32 am
Winston wrote:
It's called natural selection, and it is pretty simple. It's the same thing we did to turn wheat from a grass into a grain. There's over a dozen genes that determine skin color and over time different people with different genes would be selected for both evolutionarily and by mating until certain genre variations became more common in a local population. Race isn't real, it's just different clusters of genes that are concentrated in populations that had different pressures, and it's something that is always changing based on current pressures

Mutations are just gene changes which, if favorable, become new variants within the general population should the mutant and their ancestors survive. Every time anyone makes a child, there's going to be a few mutations that occur, usually around 70, often in useless parts of the genome, but sometimes in something important. Every child is a chance for either improvement or a deleterious effect to occur in multiple genes, or nothing at all, depending on how the luck shakes out. We're all mutants, it's just a question of which of us pass on these new mutations
But the thing is, natural selection is like quality control. It weeds out defective humans or animals but it doesn't create new info in the genome right? And mutations are nearly 100 percent disadvantageous. Never advantageous right? Females dont usually wanna breed with mutants so they dont usually carry on the mutation. Plus a mutation usually cant be carried over to the offspring anyway. Females dont usually dont like to mate with freaks. So how can freaks create a whole new race or species?

Do scientists have proof of their theory that there are no races? Or is it just speculation like Darwin macro evolution? There are countless criticisms of evolution by both intellectual creationists and new agers too, as well as ancient aliens researchers. No one has ever seen a species become another species or even a bacteria becoming another bacteria. Its pure speculation. And theres a lot of evidence to the contrary.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
July 4th, 2021, 2:04 am
HouseMD wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 4:47 am
Winston wrote:

How do u know? We all know that history is written by the victors and that a lot of things are covered up. Right? That black guy above is the most aware black man I've ever seen. He is very aware and enlightened and has tons of fans that are waking up and seeing him as a catalyst for awakening. His provided evidence and good reasons for all his claims. Many are binge watching his videos. Because they tear down the veil of the matrix.
People watch videos like this because they seek to confirm their inherent biases. Most of the people that watch his videos are likely Black individuals and self-hating whites that are seeing what they want to believe. If you want to believe some hogwash just because it gets views, you've become the fool that follows the fool, and more foolish yourself for having done so.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 11:42 am
HouseMD wrote:
July 3rd, 2021, 9:25 am
Moretorque wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

So let me guess, there is no such thing as different breeds of dogs or cats as well ? Our ancestors were black or Africans except for Corny of course!
Breeds of dogs and cats are trait clusters, artificially selected in most cases, which create a recognizable phenotype. They aren't different species, they're all dogs or cats. All of them had a progenitor that was unlike any of the subsequent breeds that we subsequently bred for various purposes.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
July 4th, 2021, 6:13 pm
Breeds of dogs and cats are trait clusters, artificially selected in most cases, which create a recognizable phenotype. They aren't different species, they're all dogs or cats. All of them had a progenitor that was unlike any of the subsequent breeds that we subsequently bred for various purposes.
Doesn't that make for a meaningful categorisation though? For example, the NZ police select their dogs from German Shepherds only. They don't consider Chihuahuas. Might it not pay to make some distinctions among human or alleged human variants for certain purposes, even if this might seem unfair on a case by case basis?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
July 5th, 2021, 1:01 am
HouseMD wrote:
Doesn't that make for a meaningful categorisation though? For example, the NZ police select their dogs from German Shepherds only. They don't consider Chihuahuas. Might it not pay to make some distinctions among human or alleged human variants for certain purposes, even if this might seem unfair on a case by case basis?
He is just putting out NWO " old world order " trash, This all started in 2000 when they had Bill Clinton march out after the human genome was mapped and say we are all the same because there are only slight differences in our DNA. The Dog Cat thing is the same, you try and tell me slight DNA changes don't make a big difference on the other end. Just look at a Poodle and then a Great Dane for 1 instance. They did this on purpose because they were going to lower all the borders and mix us all together as they are doing now while they engineere their blood lines as they see fit. He is one of their trained academics who parrot all the brain washing non-sense.
Time to Hide!
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Moretorque wrote:
July 5th, 2021, 8:08 am
Cornfed wrote:
July 5th, 2021, 1:01 am
HouseMD wrote:
He is just putting out NWO " old world order " trash, This all started in 2000 when they had Bill Clinton march out after the human genome was mapped and say we are all the same because there are only slight differences in our DNA. The Dog Cat thing is the same, you try and tell me slight DNA changes don't make a big difference on the other end. Just look at a Poodle and then a Great Dane for 1 instance. They did this on purpose because they were going to lower all the borders and mix us all together as they are doing now while they engineere their blood lines as they see fit. He is one of their trained academics who parrot all the brain washing non-sense.
Muh wHyTe GenEs

I'm sure neither if you are exactly shining examples of any species, human or otherwise. Personally I believe race to be irrelevant and believe that all individuals should be carefully tested to determine their capabilities rather than using race as a proxy, as it is a very poor one. Most Nigerians I have worked with are far more intelligent, hardworking, and accomplished than the average white, for instance, becauss they typically come from the upper crust of Nigerian society. The Chinese I have worked with are a world of difference from a rural province farmer. Everyone should have a place in society, but that place should be crafted to suit their abilities, and those of similar abolity should be afforded similar opportunities regardless of the nonsense that is race