Worst President Ever

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Worst President Ever

Post by pandabear »

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Worst President Ever

Post by gsjackson »

Our only poofter president. Until Obama, perhaps.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jimmy Carter and Barack Obama are the worst presidents in America's history. The difference is, we only had to suffer for 4 years with Carter, with Obama we had to suffer through 8 years of him. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I thought we already had settled that...Presidents are nothing but PR stunt and they do not hold any power...all decisions are done eslewhere...

White House is mere tourist attraction...nothing of real value goes in Washington...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:I thought we already had settled that...Presidents are nothing but PR stunt and they do not hold any power...all decisions are done eslewhere...

White House is mere tourist attraction...nothing of real value goes in Washington...
I bet your pulling the strings from your saucer at a safe distance munching on a fresh batch of space monster stew..........
Time to Hide!