Fall of America and Fall of Rome - Parallels and Comparisons

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Fall of America and Fall of Rome - Parallels and Comparisons

Post by Winston »

Is there any resemblance between the fall of The Roman Empire and the decline of America today?

Or is America too strong to truly collapse and will always pick itself up?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Some people believe America will collapse just like Rome did. I hope they are wrong but who knows what the future holds!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Fall of America and Fall of Rome - Parallels and Comparisons

Post by Winston »

This characteristic of the fall of Rome is a parallel with America's decline as well.

“Edward Gibbon, in his classic work on the fall of the Roman Empire, describes the Roman era's declension as a place where "bizarreness masqueraded as creativity.”
― Edward Gibbon, The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw. Have u studied the parallels between the fall of rome and the fall of america?

It the pattern holds consistent doesn't that mean that a long period like the dark ages is coming next? The dark ages lasted 900 years. Thats horrible. But that would be the pattern if history repeats itself right?

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
April 16th, 2008, 6:25 pm
Is there any resemblance between the fall of The Roman Empire and the decline of America today?

Winston, it will not be like the fall of Rome. It will be much more like the end of the British Empire.

Winston, why don't you LIKE button on you Forum?
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

WorldTraveler wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 1:33 pm
@Winston: if you put a like button, count me out as a member. We don't need that facebook trash here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Winston wrote:

Winston, it will not be like the fall of Rome. It will be much more like the end of the British Empire.

There's no like button mod for phpbb. There is a thanks button that we can add that is similar. Rooshv forum has something like that too. Do you guys want it?

WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
April 22nd, 2020, 8:07 pm
WorldTraveler wrote:
Winston wrote:

There's no like button mod for phpbb. There is a thanks button that we can add that is similar. Rooshv forum has something like that too. Do you guys want it?
Yes, thanks!

Doesn't anybody have any opinion about the fall of America?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Winston wrote:

Well the British Empire ended in 1950 with the liberation of India basically. Then in 1996 when HK became independent that was the last nail.

But in 1950 Britain was still a first world country, even without an empire, and it's been an expensive country ever since. And America in the 1950's was at an economic boom and peak of its prosperity. So the fall of the British Empire didn't send the world into chaos or the Dark Ages, right? If the fall of America is like that, then it won't be so bad.

However, if the world economy tanks, then they may replace it with a whole new system, like the technocracy system featured in the Zeitgeist movies. Technology and AI and 5G will be used to control the world, and be the new dictator. No need for martial law. It will be the perfect control system with a technocratic dictatorship where everyone's mind merges with AI, thus giving the elite total control over human consciousness. A sci fi dystopia come true. That's been the agenda all along, according to David Icke and others. It may be true.