Why isn't the Third Reich idealized?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why isn't the Third Reich idealized?

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah, sure, the War and the Jewish propaganda machine. But all these years later what is the justification for not thinking the Third Reich was cool? The Weimar Republic preceeding it was an economic basket case, militarily insignificant and a cesspool of sexual and other degeneracy. Then the NSDAP came to power, everything was fine and normality returned. What kind of sick bastard would not approve of that?
Last edited by Cornfed on February 27th, 2019, 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Re: Why isn't the Third Reich idealized?

Post by flowerthief00 »

Sometimes it can be hard to be sure someone is joking. We just hope....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
February 26th, 2019, 1:23 am
Sometimes it can be hard to be sure someone is joking. We just hope....
Could you elaborate.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Once I studied how Germany was formed as a country around 1870 and they were competition for the elite operating out of England it all made sense and they had to be destroyed.

You do realize Germany made an economic model with no debt attached to the money and this is how they did what they did in short order ? , this could not be tollerated by the bank Of England or it's satellite banks all over the planet...
Time to Hide!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Weakening Germany, or more generally keeping the continental powers divided, has been a long term British strategy. When the Kaiser was determined to build a navy on par with England, it made sense for them to get into World War I. It was Britain that declared war on Germany (and didn't declare war on Russia which invaded Poland at the same time). Hitler proposed peace which was rejected. The Third Reich was brilliant during peace time, but Hitler's repeatedly dumb military decisions sabotaged his own army and lost the war.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

MrPeabody wrote:
February 27th, 2019, 9:18 am
Weakening Germany, or more generally keeping the continental powers divided, has been a long term British strategy. When the Kaiser was determined to build a navy on par with England, it made sense for them to get into World War I. It was Britain that declared war on Germany (and didn't declare war on Russia which invaded Poland at the same time). Hitler proposed peace which was rejected. The Third Reich was brilliant during peace time, but Hitler's repeatedly dumb military decisions sabotaged his own army and lost the war.
Mr. Peabody maybe you can answer this because your the smartest dog to ever live, why wasn't Buckingham Palace bombed or the finacial disctrict in London destroyed ? If this is the case it seems to me the corporations in Germany who were making the war possible may have been taking orderes from else where.

I mean Germany was completely carved up after WW1 and we know America was doing business with Germany all during WW 2.

I think we have all been seriously conned by the credit monolpoly...
Time to Hide!