Who was the last legitimate President of the United States?

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Who was the last legitimate President of the United States?

Post by Tsar »

It's obvious to anyone intelligent that the American Regime has ceased to be a Republic or democracy for decades. The longer that time passes from the inflection point, the more corrupt that the United States becomes and more totalitarian it becomes.

I would probably be that it was with the assassination of President McKinley.

John F. Kennedy was more of a guy trying to prevent America from being destroyed by corruption and bring common prosperity to all people. He was probably the last President who actually cared about the United States as a nation and cared about ordinary people.

Most of the others between McKinley and Kennedy gave the Jews power and contributed to the system that allowed for Jews, Elites, and Kleptocrats to takeover the United States. Everyone after Kennedy contributed to the destruction of the United States. Then, Reagan and everyone onwards destroyed the United States. Obama effectively put "backdoor sanctions" on American expats with FATCA.

What do you think?

@Outcast9428
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Who was the last legitimate President of the United States?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Tsar wrote:
November 13th, 2022, 4:11 am
It's obvious to anyone intelligent that the American Regime has ceased to be a Republic or democracy for decades. The longer that time passes from the inflection point, the more corrupt that the United States becomes and more totalitarian it becomes.

I would probably be that it was with the assassination of President McKinley.

John F. Kennedy was more of a guy trying to prevent America from being destroyed by corruption and bring common prosperity to all people. He was probably the last President who actually cared about the United States as a nation and cared about ordinary people.

Most of the others between McKinley and Kennedy gave the Jews power and contributed to the system that allowed for Jews, Elites, and Kleptocrats to takeover the United States. Everyone after Kennedy contributed to the destruction of the United States. Then, Reagan and everyone onwards destroyed the United States. Obama effectively put "backdoor sanctions" on American expats with FATCA.

What do you think?

@Outcast9428
Why only one person, no interest in what others have to say on this one? Seems like all I've been hearing is how Great Trump is, Trump The greatest that, Trump etc. Nobody ever mentions John F. Kennedy at all. Today Trump gets all the attention and praise thrown at him more so than any other President by a vast majority of aging people who were around when JFK got shot seem to forget he even existed at all ever since Trump got elected.

I always thought Lincoln was a good one too but I don't know. I do agree with everything you said here though. This country turned to shit and there are so many blind people in the country that think their side is better than the other. Republicans today don't do shit but just sit there and watch as the Democrats destroy everything, and the Democrats exploit emotional people to remain in power.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 13th, 2022, 4:18 am
Tsar wrote:
November 13th, 2022, 4:11 am
What do you think?

@Outcast9428
Why only one person, no interest in what others have to say on this one?
I typically tag people who I know have a very good interest in the subject. Anyone who is interested can feel free to contribute.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 13th, 2022, 4:18 am
Why only one person, no interest in what others have to say on this one? Seems like all I've been hearing is how Great Trump is, Trump The greatest that, Trump etc. Nobody ever mentions John F. Kennedy at all. Today Trump gets all the attention and praise thrown at him more so than any other President by a vast majority of aging people who were around when JFK got shot seem to forget he even existed at all ever since Trump got elected.

I always thought Lincoln was a good one too but I don't know. I do agree with everything you said here though. This country turned to shit and there are so many blind people in the country that think their side is better than the other. Republicans today don't do shit but just sit there and watch as the Democrats destroy everything, and the Democrats exploit emotional people to remain in power.
I was mainly going with the person whose assassination was really the beginning of the end of the United States and set the long-term coup into motion.

It was definitely President McKinley in my opinion.