Ancient Aliens, Lost Civilizations, Annunaki, Bible Stories, Wars of the Gods

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Ancient Aliens, Lost Civilizations, Annunaki, Bible Stories, Wars of the Gods

Post by Winston »

Astronaut says aliens have visited earth

http://news.aol.com/article/astronaut-s ... rth/437766
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Ancient Aliens Visited Us in the Ancient Past and Created, Shaped and Influenced Mankind?

Post by Winston »

Check out this lecture by Lloyd Pye, a guy I met at a Paranormal convention in Seattle once and have emailed with. He is a pioneer of the Alien Intervention theory of human origins.

Description:
According to Intervention theory, human beings are a genetically engineered hybrid of Hominoids - native beings of Earth, and Anunnaki - Sumerian gods of extraterrestrial origin.

Human Origins : Intervention Theory by Lloyd Pye 1/8

Lloyd Pye's website: http://www.lloydpye.com/

His Starchild project: http://www.starchildproject.com/
Last edited by Winston on June 19th, 2012, 11:24 am, edited 5 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Lloyd Pye's interview on Coast to Coast recently.

It's groundbreaking in that his Starchild skull, a possible alien-human hybrid and the most unusual real skull in the world, is about to be tested by scientists using genetic maps for every known creature. It's a very expensive process that costs at least $200,000 which will determine once and for all what kind of creature that skull is and how far it deviates from humans and Neanderthals. It could be a turning point in that it will vindicate Lloyd and others like him so that the "alien intervention" theory will finally be accepted as real by mainstream science. If you listen to him, you can tell that Lloyd is a highly intelligent, sane and credible person with many compelling logical arguments. This interview is a must hear for anyone wondering about human origins.

Part 1 of 11:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, Lloyd recently wrote some lengthy rebuttals to the Wikipedia and Steven Novella hit pieces on him. You can check them out here:

Lloyd Pye Wacks Wikipedia
Lloyd Pye vs Novella

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out Lloyd Pye's new intro video about his new ebook on Intervention Theory. It's very interesting.

To get his new ebook, visit his website at http://www.lloydpye.com It's only $9.95 and very mind blowing!

Here he explains why human genetics and DNA show clear evidence of intervention.

Here is a new interview with Lloyd Pye on Red Ice Radio.

Description:

Lloyd Pye is a researcher and author known for his work with the Starchild Skull and Intervention Theory. Lloyd began writing in 1975, then became a screenwriter in Hollywood in the 1980s. In 1995, he found his passion writing nonfiction in Alternative Knowledge. He returns to Red Ice to talk about his latest e-book, Intervention Theory Essentials. Intervention Theory challenges Creationism, Intelligent Design, and Evolution, by offering plausible explanations for many of the conundrums left unanswered by those other theories. We'll discuss how much of what mainstream science professes is not just wrong, but blatantly, willfully wrong. Lloyd begins with the true origins of the universe, including a discussion about the "Intragalactic Terraformers." Also, we discuss prokaryotic bacteria, the creation of oxygen, stock species and the Cambrian explosion. He says life was brought to Earth on a schedule rather than to have developed here.

Last edited by Winston on March 23rd, 2012, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this mind blowing Coast to Coast interview with Michael Tellinger about Human Origins and the Annunaki "gods" of Sumeria from which the Biblical creation myths arose.

Another Coast to Coast program about the Great Pyramids and Shroud of Turin.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this History Channel episode of Ancient Aliens where they explore the possibility that outside forces intervened to create life on Earth and humans. Many compelling points are made, such as the one that there is no rational explanation for why natural selection would cause our ancestors to suddenly shed their body hair and become human, and how nothing can explain the "big bang" of the human brain and human intelligence. Check it out. It's really interesting and exciting.

Description:
This episode asks why humans are so different from other lifeforms on Earth, and delves into the ideas that unexplained advances in human evolution were the work of interstellar beings.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this documentary with Charleton Heston about the mysterious origins of man.

Description:

It's Indiana Jones meets The X-Files in this intriguing program that tackles the age-old question "Where did we come from?" Fascinating viewing! Highly recommended! - Michael Rogers, "Library Journal"

The creators of the Emmy Award Winning Mystery of the Sphinx present a revolutionary new film that examines one of our greatest mysteries: Man's origins. Hosted by Charlton Heston, this film challenges what we are being taught about human evolution and the rise of early civilization. A new breed of scientific investigators present startling evidence that the academic community has quietly ignored.

Includes the facts about this amazing mystery and a fascinating series of spellbinding interviews with researchers, scientists, and the best known, most credible authorities in the world today.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Alien Origins by Lloyd Pye: Discover Our Alien Heritage FREE MOVIE

Description:

Lloyd Pye is at the forefront of research into human origins from alien sources. His Intervention Theory proposes that human DNA is not of this world.

Using remarkable scientific analysis, Lloyd Pye makes a strong case in this presentation filmed at the International Scientific and Metaphysical Symposium in Australia.

A double feature, this DVD also includes Lloyd Pye's take on the mysterious 900 year-old skull of a child that shows evidence of an alien race once having walked planet Earth.

Judge for yourself the amazing and in-depth research and evidence brought to light by this incredible researcher.

* Did aliens once walk this planet?

* Are we the result of some ancient genetic plan?

* Is the evidence really there?

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Aliens Created The Human Race

Post by Winston »

Must read books for anyone interested in aliens and human origins.

The Gods of Eden - William Bramley

They Came To Earth Millions Of Years
Ago To Spread The Poison Of Hatred,
War And Catastrophe...
They Are With Us Still...

Human history is a seemingly endless succession of bloody conflicts and devastating turmoil. Yet, inexplicably, in the light of astonshing intellectual and technological advancement, Man's progress has been halted in one crucial area: he still indulges the primitive beast within and makes war upon his neighbors.

As a result of seven years of intense research, William Bramley has unconvered the sinister thread that links humanity's darkest events -- from the wars of the ancient pharaohs to the assissination of JFK. In this remarkable, shocking and absolutely compelling work, Bramley presents disturbing evidence of an alien presence on Earth -- extraterrestrial visitors who have conspired to dominate Humankind through violence and chaos since the beginning of time...a conspiracy which continues to this very day.

Twelfth Planet: Book I of the Earth Chronicles

Over the years, startling evidence has been uncovered, challenging established notions of the origins of life on Earth—evidence that suggests the existence of an advanced group of extraterrestrials who once inhabited our world.

The first book of the revolutionary Earth Chronicles series offers indisputable documentary evidence of the existence of the mysterious planet Nibiru and tells why its astronauts came to Earth eons ago to fashion mankind in their image.

The product of more than thirty years of meticulous research, The 12th Planet treats as fact, not myth, the tales of Creation, the Deluge, the Tower of Babel, and the Nefilim who married the daughters of man. By weaving together the biblical narrative with Sumerian and Babylonian clay-tablet texts, it challenges the established notions of the origins of Earth and mankind, and offers a compelling alternative history and prehistory of both.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is Lloyd Pye's full 2 hour presentation with slides where he explains why the alien intervention theory is the only explanation for human origins that fits all the data and evidence, and why humans must be the result of alien/hominid hybrids. It's excellent and thought provoking.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Lloyd Pye was a genius...The guy who could really make the difference..unfortunately...he was murdered by the elite with cancer causing weapon...He died last year :( :(

the murder of lloyd pye, death by Weaponized Cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=echH03s9JLk
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:Lloyd Pye was a genius...The guy who could really make the difference..unfortunately...he was murdered by the elite with cancer causing weapon...He died last year :( :(

That's sad. I didn't know that. I met him at a UFO conference in Seattle in 2006 and had dinner with him and his wife afterward. I corresponded with him by email a few times too.

You can't say that TPTB killed him with weaponized cancer. Lots of Americans get cancer. He was also frail.

If TPTB would kill him to silence his information then why wouldn't they also kill all the many UFO/Ancient Alien researchers that are interviewed on the History Channel's Ancient Aliens series? There are so many of them. The elite seem to want to promote the ancient aliens theory anyway.

Besides, he wasn't famous in the mainstream, only in the UFO/alternative history community. So he wasn't a threat to anyone.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Lloyd Pye was a genius...The guy who could really make the difference..unfortunately...he was murdered by the elite with cancer causing weapon...He died last year :( :(

That's sad. I didn't know that. I met him at a UFO conference in Seattle in 2006 and had dinner with him and his wife afterward. I corresponded with him by email a few times too.

You can't say that TPTB killed him with weaponized cancer. Lots of Americans get cancer. He was also frail.

If TPTB would kill him to silence his information then why wouldn't they also kill all the many UFO/Ancient Alien researchers that are interviewed on the History Channel's Ancient Aliens series? There are so many of them. The elite seem to want to promote the ancient aliens theory anyway.

Besides, he wasn't famous in the mainstream, only in the UFO/alternative history community. So he wasn't a threat to anyone.
Yes. Lots of Americans get cancer but very few die within 30 days of being diagnosed with Stage 1 and then boom..Its over...his TNM ratio's where the lowest when he went on a donation drive and everyone were confident - he will be fine - and then after two weeks - he is bed ridden and then we hear from his family that he has passed away :( :( - It all happened so fast.

He was very close to the truth with hardcore evidence - We know Genetics, DNA is a thing that cannot be debunked by lame stream - During his last interview - he said - he has sequenced nearly all the DNA of the Alien Skull and he was about to make a documentary on it.

In other interview he has said, that he is surprised, he is still made to continue. Elite's love to keep us hanging over with plausibility - This would have silenced one and all..Because, he used the main stream DNA sequencing to prove his research. TPTB seems to be on a timeline to release this information and llyod got it faster than TPB would want it - Many scientist would have also taken his work seriously as it could not be debunked.

I was very closely following his work and I was the one who posted this on David Icke forum after getting this news from facebook and I got a chilled silence..Nobody cared or wanted to bury it...

As discussed earlier - The main stream UFOlogist appear in History channel and they are mere gate keepers - no threat whatsoever to the PTB - It's the unsung, unpopular, no main stream scientist that gets cut off.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

starchild5 wrote:
Winston wrote:

Yes. Lots of Americans get cancer but very few die within 30 days of being diagnosed with Stage 1 and then boom..Its over...his TNM ratio's where the lowest when he went on a donation drive and everyone were confident - he will be fine - and then after two weeks - he is bed ridden and then we hear from his family that he has passed away :( :( - It all happened so fast.

He was very close to the truth with hardcore evidence - We know Genetics, DNA is a thing that cannot be debunked by lame stream - During his last interview - he said - he has sequenced nearly all the DNA of the Alien Skull and he was about to make a documentary on it.

In other interview he has said, that he is surprised, he is still made to continue. Elite's love to keep us hanging over with plausibility - This would have silenced one and all..Because, he used the main stream DNA sequencing to prove his research. TPTB seems to be on a timeline to release this information and llyod got it faster than TPB would want it - Many scientist would have also taken his work seriously as it could not be debunked.

I was very closely following his work and I was the one who posted this on David Icke forum after getting this news from facebook and I got a chilled silence..Nobody cared or wanted to bury it...

As discussed earlier - The main stream UFOlogist appear in History channel and they are mere gate keepers - no threat whatsoever to the PTB - It's the unsung, unpopular, no main stream scientist that gets cut off.
Well how did the elite give him cancer? By recruiting his doctor? Or by using space satellites to shoot cancer into him? If the latter, then that's scary because they could do that to any of us. Has anyone tracked down who his doctor was?

I thought the Starchild skull was already DNA tested and found to be human? That's what the skeptics say. But Pye told me that there was going to be a more thorough one. You can read more about it here.

http://www.starchildproject.com/

But how would offing Pye prevent the DNA proof from surfacing? Can't someone else do the DNA mapping on the Starchild skull? His website says that his Starchild project has been passed to someone named Marcia Moore.

http://www.lloydpye.com/

Why didn't the elite just steal the Starchild skull? I'm sure the FBI could do it if they wanted to. Or send a representative to warn Lloyd Pye or try to pay him off?

What did Lloyd Pye do that other UFOlogists didn't? What about all the other Ancient Astronaut theorists out there and in the media? How come they aren't a threat?

Btw, if you want to know something funny, I'll tell you. When I met Lloyd Pye in 2006 at the UFO conference, I thought the young Australian woman he was with, named Amy, was just his assistant. So when I got her email and started hitting on her, Pye emailed me to politely tell me that she was his wife. lol. I was surprised because I didn't expect that he would have a wife that was so young. Apparently they had met in Australia and had a soulmate connection. She must have been one of a kind, because young women don't usually care about such alternative truths, yet she had a passion for his mission. Pye heard that when she came to America, she struggled with weight problems. He showed me photos of Amy losing and then gaining weight again.

I think I still have her email so I can ask her for her take on what happened to him, and if your theory is correct.

Here is Lloyd Pye's debunking of the lies about him on Wikipedia and made by Steven Novella.

http://www.lloydpye.com/fightthestupids.htm

To learn more about the Starchild project and how you can donate to the fund for the full DNA genome map testing of it, see here.

http://www.starchildproject.com/