Ancient Aliens, Lost Civilizations, Annunaki, Bible Stories, Wars of the Gods

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Aliens Created the Human Race, and Manage Us Tod

Post by Winston »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eos7shdRrWs[/youtube]

"Let US make man in OUR image" (Genesis 1:26). Who was the God of the Bible talking with?http://rediwebsites.wix.com/anunnaki-... 
Watch the documentary that explains it all. This documentary is an insert from Howard West book, "BLOOD PRINTS OF THE GODS: The Human Bloodline of the Anunnaki". 
Visit our BLOOD PRINTS OF THE GODS website athttp://rediwebsites.wix.com/anunnaki-... for more information on the book and DVD's to "BLOOD PRINTS OF THE GODS: The Human Bloodline of the Anunnaki".
This documentary gives clear evidence from the Hebrew language the Old Testament Bible was originally written in, there was more than one God that partook in the creation of the first humans. Man (i.e. Adam,) according to Genesis 1:26 was created by more than one being: "Let US make man in OUR own image, after OUR own likeness" is this documentary's topic of discussion.
The Documentary takes an in-depth look at the possibility of alien design concerning the creation of mankind. This documentary rebuts the help of angels and the doctrine of the Trinity concerning the creation the man.
In this documentary: "Aliens Created Humans - The Bible told me so", We acknowledge Zachariah Sitchen and his interpretation of the ancient Sumerian cuneiform text.
Howard West Books
History/channel Discovery
Documentary - religion, faith, aliens, history, Christianity.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Is this the AI and black goo you're talking about? I thought you were the only one talking about it. But this German scientist is too.
A shocking presentation by the brilliant German scientist, Harald Kautz Vella, offering unparalleled descriptions of A.I., Black Goo, Archons, & NASA’s deepest dark secret plans to usurp the bodies, minds, & Souls of all mankind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHQeEnBZiFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAQdxowpYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7zvan4sTjc

His interview on Higher Side Chats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcWoFz3s3n0
Brace yourself! German researcher, Harald Kautz Vella joins THC to break down his deep level research into the true nature of the Elite's campaigns against humanity. According to Harald's research, an invading version of what is knows as "black goo" landed on our planet roughly 80,000 years ago. This black goo could be considered a type of alien A.I. or a "seed device" for creating life within a biosphere. This invader does not belong here, and has been attempting to unpack it's program to the determent of our natural order. It contains remnants of it's original lifeforms, spider type beings, which have been coaxing the elite into carrying out their plans for Earth bound manifestation for as long as we know. Our energies have been used as feed, and our environment has been tweaked to make the people weak. The plan to get these higher dimensional Archonic beings to "hook" into their human husks is getting closer all the time, and is at the heart of the transhumanist agenda. It's a lot to take in. I hope you're sitting down.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
Is this the AI and black goo you're talking about? I thought you were the only one talking about it. But this German scientist is too.
A shocking presentation by the brilliant German scientist, Harald Kautz Vella, offering unparalleled descriptions of A.I., Black Goo, Archons, & NASA’s deepest dark secret plans to usurp the bodies, minds, & Souls of all mankind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHQeEnBZiFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAQdxowpYA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7zvan4sTjc

His interview on Higher Side Chats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcWoFz3s3n0
Brace yourself! German researcher, Harald Kautz Vella joins THC to break down his deep level research into the true nature of the Elite's campaigns against humanity. According to Harald's research, an invading version of what is knows as "black goo" landed on our planet roughly 80,000 years ago. This black goo could be considered a type of alien A.I. or a "seed device" for creating life within a biosphere. This invader does not belong here, and has been attempting to unpack it's program to the determent of our natural order. It contains remnants of it's original lifeforms, spider type beings, which have been coaxing the elite into carrying out their plans for Earth bound manifestation for as long as we know. Our energies have been used as feed, and our environment has been tweaked to make the people weak. The plan to get these higher dimensional Archonic beings to "hook" into their human husks is getting closer all the time, and is at the heart of the transhumanist agenda. It's a lot to take in. I hope you're sitting down.
Yes. Please watch all his videos. This guy is brilliant.

The Black Goo was brought to Earth by Blue ETs even before humans were created as a protective mechanism ..Its kinda defensive weapon ...but now they want to get rid of it ....

I have seen its power while I was in Germany...I have seen it in India as well in Philippines...exactly as Blue ETs and this guy explains....This information is going out...Only few guys know it , but we all MUST know about it...

The Nazi's used this during WW2..It attacks your Heart Chakra and switches it off..You become incredibly evil then and can kill other humans in the most barbaric way without regret as the Germans did...

Harold explains it brilliantly...This guy is a genius not the fake Steven "Fake-Baldy" Molyneux... :lol: ...hear and understand the level we are operating upon....Once you watch his videos...You will know where Steven stands in the REAL WORLD.

EVERYONE watch the below video. These two guys interview Harold. They bring super interesting points on why you should not eat hybrid food. This is easily THE VIDEO OF THE YEAR

broccoli,
Carrots
Corn
Beets
Celery
Potatoes
Cauliflower..DO not eat above vegetables...and you will know how stupid all these vegans are...they do not understand the real evil world of Aliens and black goo

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID2LWtEqhGI[/youtube]

If only they show this in Auroville the world would be different :D ...This is exactly what I'm talking about...The difference between them and us...

We are the real deal for the above reason folks. Watch the video and know what we really are and NOT BS that HOT women go to...This is the information every human being MUST KNOW...NO EXCUSE
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Check this out. Allegedly, a KGB agent leaked a document record that describes all the known races of ETs that have been involved on this planet. What do you think? Here is the leaked document.

http://www.markfoster.net/struc/the_ali ... s_book.pdf

Here is a video summary about the leaked KGB record that lists the ET races that government intelligence knows of.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xenkCgf2860[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
But how do these people know about the black goo? Wheres the proof for it? Do any ancient religions or legends talk about it?

And where is the AI located? Is it a computer system inside the black goo?

And is this related to dark matter or dark energy?

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The thing with the Alien Races is all true ...As written in the PDF, the worth of us to them is like our importance to a grain of sand under our feet...aka they do not give a F to us..We are just SLAVES...

That just answers ...why Aliens don't show up...

Earth is NOT SPECIAL...Its a Psy-op to keep us in check so that we do not rebel against the system..We have been told lies after lies after lies that we are some kind of special beings created by GOD to serve a purpose ...

Earth is a Mined, Quarried Planet ...No body who has another home would live here..Its sh*t..Alien races are here for MINING ALONE...We were created for mining...now we are just bargaining chips for tech transfer from various alien races, so that they can abduct us and give the rulers the tech transfer they need.

The rest that we see is BIG GIANT DRAMA like Trump vs Hillary...

2017 is the Tipping point.

-------------------------------

Now, once it is established that we are Worthless to anyone....The burden of proof lies NOWHERE Winston but to you...

Nobody is going to help you find the truth...You have to dig it yourself because honestly we are WORTHLESS...If you knew this like i did years ago..You would find the proof of black goo yourself.

Also, regarding proof, there are no DEVICES made to know its existence in society..Unless, the US government thinks you will be of some help to them...They would take you in and show you the Black Goo live....without that help..You have to use your Discernment to cut BS from Truth.

My proof is I have seen the black goo...Once you live in clean, fluoride free, chem-trail free environment and your third eye begins to activate you can see this BLACK SMOKEY thing surrounding our entire planet.

Its very active in Germany, probably the most active place..That is why Nazi came from there as Harold Explains..They put Black Goo Stones which solidified into the pockets into each SS soldiers which made them heartless and evil...Trump is from Germany by design.

I feel America will be the next Nazi camp. These people just moved to US.

German Americans controls America already.

Only Hindu religion talked about it..its called Rahu in India...You need to wear gemstone hessonite to protect yourself from it.

We all need gemstones and crystals in these times. I using them and feel really good.

The fear is, they have released the liquid form of black goo into open atmosphere..It activates under WARM weather ...Even Aliens have said, they cannot help Human beings, if its released to warmer countries...

..Many races have managed to integrate black goo with quantum computers to serve there purpose which I'm sure they used it in this elections as well...The AI/Black Goo is the same thing...This black goovy substance has incredible intelligence.....The Aliens are heavily using this...some are with US government as well....Yes Dark Matter, Dark energy is all same but its way way more complicated than main stream science...Dark Matter theory is a distraction in main stream but they are pointing to the same thing.

-------------------------

There is so much confusion by design...Over 90% of UFO, Alien, Conspiracy is controlled by the CIA, NSA etc...For some reason, I can discern the BS from CIA to real stuff...but its still very complicated...

-------------------------

Before 2017...I would suggest you surround yourself with Gemstones, and crystals as I have a feeling, they are going to change the level of madness
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Check out this freaky documentary about alien abductions and how humans are just a resource for ETs. It's chilling and disturbing.

Documentary: Is the human race a resource?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv9BE4r5TiY[/youtube]

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
What do you think of John Lear and his stories on ET conspiracies? He is a credible man and the most accredited pilot in America, who has flown 160 types of aircraft and is the only person to hold every FAA certificate ever given. He has broken speed records in the Lear jet which his parents owned in their Lear jet corporation. He is also very interesting and entertaining to listen to.

Below is a segment in which he told Art Bell about the contractual agreement between the ET greys and the US government. Its very far out. What do you think? Is it true?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9QBdNs8pM[/youtube]

More of John Lear's interviews here:
https://www.youtube.com/results?q=john+lear

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Check out this freaky documentary about alien abductions and how humans are just a resource for ETs. It's chilling and disturbing.

Documentary: Is the human race a resource?
Yeah...We are not only resource but also lab rats. The world government trades us for High Tech with Aliens, they abduct us for DNA....its going on for decades and decades now...

You cannot penetrate after certain level as misinformation, disinformation takes over..There is no such thing as Proof once you enter in this game...Only you have is Perception, discernment with your years of knowledge and research.

Millions are been abducted....Jack Ma...The Ali baba guy is the product of Grey + Human hybrid...expect more and more of these kinds to take over.... :D
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

What do you think of John Lear and his stories on ET conspiracies? He is a credible man and the most accredited pilot in America, who has flown 160 types of aircraft and is the only person to hold every FAA certificate ever given. He has broken speed records in the Lear jet which his parents owned in their Lear jet corporation. He is also very interesting and entertaining to listen to.

Below is a segment in which he told Art Bell about the contractual agreement between the ET greys and the US government. Its very far out. What do you think? Is it true?
John Lear is CORRECT. He is the most decorated American when it comes to flying and yet he does not have a Wikipedia page :)

His Family was the First One to create Private Jet...Many must have heard of Lear Jet...yeah, its his company... :D

His Dad created the Private Jet concept itself...

He got sidelined by mainstream when he supported Bob Lazar UFO experience in Area 51..He is the guy who made Area 51 famous....

John Lear is as credible as they make in America. He is the GOLD STANDARD of Credibility for Americans when it comes to UFO and Aliens. :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
While I was listening to that German scientist about the black goo, he said something chilling. He said "Where do you think the "Goo" in "Google" comes from? The official story behind that word makes no sense. So it may be that Google represents the black goo that runs our matrix. Wow. That could make sense! Why else would someone choose a strange name like "Google" for the world's main search engine? Chilling huh? It's like right under your nose and you never realize it!

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Who says any of us are classified as humans?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

While I was listening to that German scientist about the black goo, he said something chilling. He said "Where do you think the "Goo" in "Google" comes from? The official story behind that word makes no sense. So it may be that Google represents the black goo that runs our matrix. Wow. That could make sense! Why else would someone choose a strange name like "Google" for the world's main search engine? Chilling huh? It's like right under your nose and you never realize it!
Yes. The Goo in Google came from the BlackGoo ...I was also very shocked when he said this..I was not able to connect the dots before.

He also mentions that..This blackGoo is now connected to our internet...This is actually an AI..He loves electronics...0s and 1s as described by Harold in the video.

The Nazi's put BlackGoo Rock in their Pockets to become heartless and murder millions.

Did you know the largest, the biggest bank in the world is not Goldman or JP Morgan but is called BLACK ROCK. :shock: :shock:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackRock

BlackRock, Inc. is an American global investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is by far the world's largest asset manager with $5.1 trillion in assets under management.[2]

BlackRock operates globally with 22 investment centers, 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries.[5] Due to its power, Blackrock has been called the world's largest shadow bank.

There is literally a BLACK ROCK found in Germany which the Nazi's aka Elites in America uses.

This Black Rock is now in America as well....It gives incredible power to the holder of this ROCK.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

David Wilcock explains why Earth is a rehab colony.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVoLtl1vFUw[/youtube]

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

starchild5 wrote:
Yes. The Goo in Google came from the BlackGoo ...I was also very shocked when he said this..I was not able to connect the dots before.

He also mentions that..This blackGoo is now connected to our internet...This is actually an AI..He loves electronics...0s and 1s as described by Harold in the video.

The Nazi's put BlackGoo Rock in their Pockets to become heartless and murder millions.

Did you know the largest, the biggest bank in the world is not Goldman or JP Morgan but is called BLACK ROCK. :shock: :shock:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackRock

BlackRock, Inc. is an American global investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is by far the world's largest asset manager with $5.1 trillion in assets under management.[2]

BlackRock operates globally with 22 investment centers, 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries.[5] Due to its power, Blackrock has been called the world's largest shadow bank.

There is literally a BLACK ROCK found in Germany which the Nazi's aka Elites in America uses.

This Black Rock is now in America as well....It gives incredible power to the holder of this ROCK.
Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness? Legit question, I'm trying to find out if you're schizophrenic or just schizotypal (magical thinking personality disorder, but not actually a mental illness).