Superman came out as bisexual

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Superman came out as bisexual

Post by Shemp »

"It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's a flying faggot!"

https://us.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dc-super ... 49904.html

Speaking of which, what is forum policy on homosexuals, transsexuals, bisexuals, etc? Some of those non-cis people might also be interested in happiness abroad, and apparently they are becoming much more common in society. Shouldn't we welcome non-cis people here? Of course, we would still have the right to question and condemn their sexual choices.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Superman came out as bisexual

Post by Tsar »

Shemp wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 2:13 am

Speaking of which, what is forum policy on homosexuals, transsexuals, bisexuals, etc? Some of those non-cis people might also be interested in happiness abroad, and apparently they are becoming much more common in society. Shouldn't we welcome non-cis people here? Of course, we would still have the right to question and condemn their sexual choices.
No! Only femme bi girls and femme lesbians are acceptable. Gay guys and other degenerates can easily get pounded wherever they go by other degenerates.

And that's just more Jew modifications to iconic Western characters to reflect society's degeneracy.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

DC bowing to Supreme Wokeness doesn't stop here.

https://www.out.com/books/2021/8/11/rob ... tman-comic

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Nasty, sick stuff. They are trying to brainwash the children and reinforce this junk.

The gay rights people have groomed a large section of the younger population. We'll see if they wait until they are 18 to pick them off.

Who is 'John Kent.' Is this a parallel universe or 'what if' version of Superman?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:

No policy. You can talk about it if you want, as long as you are civil, but most here are not pro-gay and do not like gays, so the pro-gay crowd would not like it here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
October 12th, 2021, 9:22 pm
Shemp wrote:

No policy. You can talk about it if you want, as long as you are civil, but most here are not pro-gay and do not like gays, so the pro-gay crowd would not like it here.
Men that are primarily interested in other men take themselves out of competition and leave more women for the rest of us. I say let them be as gay as they want, and in whatever quantities they choose
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 6:40 pm
Winston wrote:
Shemp wrote:

Men that are primarily interested in other men take themselves out of competition and leave more women for the rest of us. I say let them be as gay as they want, and in whatever quantities they choose
That's false logic for two reasons:
1. It assumes women will mainly be into guys. This is untrue because the majority of girls are bisexual or engage in bisexual relations to please a male partner, or they're lesbians at a higher rate then men being gay or bi.
2. It assumes that the easiness of getting a girl will rise if more men are gay which is untrue. Girls only go for 20% of guys until they're desperate to have a baby or too old that they can't get any other guy they want except a cuck.

And here's a bonus third reason it's false:
3. Also, for some societies (United States as the #1 Example), it assumes that the girls will be attractive. No one wants a landwhale except a cuck with a fat fetish.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Tsar wrote:
October 13th, 2021, 6:53 pm
HouseMD wrote:
Winston wrote:
Shemp wrote:

1. It assumes women will mainly be into guys. This is untrue because the majority of girls are bisexual or engage in bisexual relations to please a male partner, or they're lesbians at a higher rate then men being gay or bi.
2. It assumes that the easiness of getting a girl will rise if more men are gay which is untrue. Girls only go for 20% of guys until they're desperate to have a baby or too old that they can't get any other guy they want except a cuck.

3. Also, for some societies (United States as the #1 Example), it assumes that the girls will be attractive. No one wants a landwhale except a cuck with a fat fetish.
Most "lesbians" are more willing to date men than one would think. I've dated three myself. Womens' sexuality is fairly flexible, unlike men. And as someone in the 20%, I'm always down to have less competition
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

HouseMD wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 5:46 am
Tsar wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Winston wrote:
Shemp wrote:

Most "lesbians" are more willing to date men than one would think. I've dated three myself. Womens' sexuality is fairly flexible, unlike men. And as someone in the 20%, I'm always down to have less competition
If you are in the 20%, why date lesbians?
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrMan wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 2:49 pm
HouseMD wrote:
October 14th, 2021, 5:46 am
Tsar wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Winston wrote:

If you are in the 20%, why date lesbians?
I tended to have two or three women I was dating at any given time, so why not? Plus they're less likely to have quite a few of the more popular STDs, which is always a bonus
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Shemp's Slut baked a fresh tart
Shemp thought he smelled a fart
He got all horny at the shitty smell
His Slut rang the rusty dinner bell
Shemp ran over barking like a mutt
Put his nose to his slut's nasty butt
She told him to he a good boy to eat
She'll even let him have a tasty treat