Obama the teleprompter reading clown

Discuss news and current events around the world.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Obama the teleprompter reading clown

Post by odbo »

We all know he's a puppet who reads off a teleprompter. He even looks left and right during his speeches to see the tv's. In one of his outdoor speeches, I think it was the one in Germany during his campaign, there were giant big-screens behind the crowd of thousands and he was looking left and right to read them. It's a f***ing joke. He's a bigger puppet than Bush Jr. or Hitler. But this video shows just how unnatural he is (even for a politician). You'd think a person with any intelligence would be make able to come up with some better jokes or at least memorize the shit they wrote for him. Check out how he looks down every few seconds and can be seen turning the page. But because of his position, and the spell the television has cast on people, he can shit in a bucket and people will still hang at his every word.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Hubert Schlaflly, the INVENTOR of the teleprompter has died at the age of 91. OBAMA IS DEEPLY SADDENED..........
Without the teleprompter Obama's is a mumbling idiot!

:lol:

Had George Bush used a teleprompter at a press conference, the media and late night comedians would have had a field day saying how much an idiot and doofus he was, and they did anyways. Equating Bush to a monkey, as the liberals often did for eight years, would not have raised the ire of anyone in the media.

Last edited by odbo on June 9th, 2012, 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Obama Caught without Teleprompter. Classic!

Post by odbo »

What a charismatic speaker :P

keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Quite frankly, i've got a lot of issues with Obama, BUT the teleprompter isn't really one of them.

I couldn't care less how he makes his speeches. All of "them" use teleprompters or written speeches or whatever at one point or another. Some of them use them more than others, or are more dependent on them.
Who cares.... it's just another tool to make them more "presentable" to the public...just like makeup....and Obama uses a shitload of makeup.
Like Bush before him, you can tell that being the POTUS is aging him before his time. Once again, who cares...

It's some of his policies that i have issues with, not his makeup or his teleprompter.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I think you're missing the point here. Our president is a parrot.
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

For someone who has constantly been praised by the coporate media for his oration skills, it's pathetic how reliant Obama is on telepromters. A year ago when he was announcing some woman who was going to be added to his cabinet, he couldn't even introduce her and say her name without reading from a teleprompter. It certainly does make him look like a complete puppet, which all presidents and major politicians are. Maybe all presidents from now on should be professional actors ala Reagan; it would go over better with the masses in the U.S. idiocracy.
keius
Freshman Poster

Post by keius »

Well...when was the last time a president actually wrote his own speech?
They are ALL parrots.

It's just about the methods they use. I don't differentiate much between using a written speech placed on the podium in front of you, and the teleprompter. Same thing, diff method.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I have to admit this was some funny shit posted. I was laughing hard. I liked the one with the teleprompter with Obama and Michelle in bed.
They used to go hard on Bush for doing the same thing now Obama gets a pass for being a stuttering teleprompter fail.
LarryLaffer
Freshman Poster

You missed one Odbo

Post by LarryLaffer »

Here is another video of Obama. Apparently, his home teleprompter malfunctioned.