American Debt Crisis - A Warning To Millions Of Americans

Discuss news and current events around the world.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

odbo wrote: Secondly even if it did happen, which it most certainly did not, around 60 million people died in WWII. 10 million Ukranians were killed in Stalin's holodomor in the 1930s. Where is the respect to grieve only the Jews? Talk about mind control (i.e. Anne Frank, Shindler's List, and other fabricated bullshit)

Addendum:

1. The Jewish Onslaught: Despatches from the Wellesley Battlefront

"How Can the Jewish Community expect Europe and White people to perpetually pay the price for the Holocaust? Are they going to keep the poor Germans on their metaphorical knees, paying the price for Nazism forever?

Jews can't expect sympathy for the holocaust, yet attempt to silence an acedemic who points out their role in the Slave Trade? I note their are few outright denials of the facts he presents (as all the evidence comes from Jewish archives) Professor Martin just faces accusations of anti-semitism instead."

"Anyone who think that we live in a Democracy with no controls over our intellectual capacity, thoughts and speech should really get a copy of this book . A prof of Afrikan descent has his class at Wellesley College read a certain book , The Secret Relationship between Blacks and Jews, when all hell breaks loose. A watch dog campus group called the Hillel, accuses him of being anti Semitic (anti black isn`t that a scream) and spreading lies about this groups ancestral involvement in the western hemispheres holocaust known as the Afrikan Slave Trade despite the heavy evidence to the contrary."

http://www.amazon.com/Jewish-Onslaught- ... ewpoints=1

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Taco wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Hook wrote:We are definitely going to have a default in this country. It will be accomplished through money printing and devaluing the currency to pay off current bondholders. It is inevitable.

But that doesn't mean that it is guaranteed to happen during this economic cycle. So I wouldn't advise people to cash in all their investments and head to the hills to live in a cave. We've had bad economies before, and everyone was saying "this is the big one", and it ended up not being. Eventually it will be "the big one", so you need to have hedges all the time, like owning gold and/or silver. But don't believe you can know when the Great Default will happen.

Just like everything else, have some diversification so that you have some asset classes that go up in good times (stocks) and some that go up in bad times (gold).

I'm thinking along the lines of what you said, although prepare for me means investing in more tangible things.

Prepare for me means:

1. Valid passport

2. 1500 for emergency plane ticket

3. Enough food to last me for 2 months

4. A basic Military knife

5. A basic handgun

6. 2000k at least in savings (and not all of it will be in the bank)

You figure, what good is to throw all this money into gold and silver when the greater issue is that if the SHTF, food and water will be the number one priority since few people now grow their own food and rely on the city to provide clean water for them.
NorthAmericanguy,

Your 6 point prep list is the most intelligent idea I've heard anyone say on this forum so far. Let me know when you decide to leave and we fly out of this shithole together.
+1 Admittedly, if my mother is still alive when the SHTF, I'm not going anywhere if she won't come along with me; I'm going to stay with her until death parts us.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Think Different wrote:I'm beginning to think this new guy is a troll. Sometimes trolls are just about FUD and wasting people's time.

His link is to a 3.5 hour video. Who has that kind of time to kill on a subject like this? If you're interested, there's a shorter (45 min) video about the same subject: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc3sKwwAaCU that I watched and it's not propaganda or conspiracy theorizing, either.

The fractional reserve banking system has been in control of the US government directly or indirectly for 100 years already and you're trying to tell us that people are just now understanding this or that it's only just now become an issue? Come on...

Either we live within the system or we create a new one, but I have yet to find someone who has a better idea of a fully functioning system of banking. Better the devil you know...
Actually, most Austrian Economists believe that a 100% reserve currency banking system would fix the problem. The boom-bust cycles caused by artificially low interest rates would be eliminated. Look up Murray Rothbard about how such a system would work. Basically, you would pay storage fees for the gold allocated for your account balance. There would be a 1:1 ratio of paper to gold, so even if everyone ran on the bank at once, they could all have their gold back. If you wanted to make interest, you would have a separate account that was lent out with the understanding that you can't just get your money at any time without a penalty. This would make it up-front how much of your money is lent out and how much is 100% in reserve. This would get rid of the need for the FDIC and would allow markets to set the interest rate rather than the central planners at the Fed.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

Rock wrote: 1. Printing money is actually playing within the rules even it it somehow seems unethical. Of course, if you take it too far (ala present day Zimbabwe or several LatAm nations in the 80s), you will destroy your economy. But if you do it in a controlled fashion within limits, it can be a viable monetary and economic strategy. Fiat currency systems are made this way by design. Controlling the world's reserve currency gives us special power within the current system. Just remember, those countries chose to buy our debt because we offered the best alternative. Other bond markets including Europe's are just not big enough to absorb all that trade capital. Remember, in spite of our relative wealth decline, growing rich-poor gap, and social problems, we still have the advantage as the world's largest economy, military power, and controller of the world's money. Might prevails until someone can beats it.
I would argue that the rules themselves are unethical. Printing money always means stealing value from everyone that currently holds money and giving that value to the recipient of the new dollars. I don't think that theft is ever ethical. Austrian Economists would argue that it is never a viable economic strategy because it implies that the central economic planners at the Fed are smarter than everyone that participates in the market combined.
Rock wrote: I don't think any type of monetary system used in history has ever been perfect for avoiding or even controlling economic cycles and crises. The good thing about fiat systems is that they allow central banks to manage money supply and to some extent, mute economic cycles. The bad thing is that they may encourage politicians, who tend to be most concerned about short term performance, to use monetary policy to postpone structural adjustments until they build up to a tipping point (usually long after they are out of office).
Look up the historian Tom Woods on the relative lack of boom-bust cycles when we didn't have a central bank. The real cycles started after the Fed was created. After all, the Great Depression happened 20 years after the creation of the Fed.
Rock wrote: 2. Regarding the numbers, anyone who wants to get an idea of where we stand should spend some time with a calculator to play around with some of the published figures. Don't just get sucked into the sensationalist Youtube vids. Currently, gross debt is around 15 tn or nearly 100% of GDP, still within the bounds of reason as a certain amount of leverage can be good. A figure closer to 50% would be healthier for most countries. But since we can borrow so cheaply given our reserve currency and the current state of our bond market, this debt only costs us 1.3% per year or just 6% of our annual budget. At those levels, debt-to-GDP of 100-150% is easy to service and maintain.

At the federal level, we spend around 3.5 tn but get just 2 bn in tax receipts, 1.5 tn deficit per year. The last time we were in surplus was late years of Clinton admin when stock market was on fire and capital gains taxes were generating huge amounts of extra tax revenue. Keep in mind that from a historical perspective, aggregate federal tax rates in the US are at record low levels. Higher taxes overall would shrink the annual deficit. If we slashed military spending (20% of total budget), that would help a lot too.

Now the number which you throw-out of 100 tn is something I need to do more research on. It may be separately funded but let me get back to you on it. Currently, Social Security payments account for 20% of total budget and Medicare + Medicaid another 23%. So they are huge numbers. Moreover, demographic trends will push them up a lot over time. This is an area where at some stage, general public might get screwed to some extent. Personally, I've never paid into either system except during high school employment.

Another key issue which should be considered are the debt levels of state and local governments. Since my family is from Illinois, I am all too aware of how politicians can go 'third world' and steal massive amounts from the public. I will try to look more into this too.
The only economically prudent use of credit is to spend it on something that gives a return on investment. Such as improving or starting a business. The government can never create wealth, only destroy it. Every dollar that the government borrows is a dollar that could have been lent to a business instead to improve productivity and overall wealth. Instead it is spent on making more tanks or missiles or paying people to destroy perfectly good vehicles in a "Cash for Clunkers" program. As such, the government should have zero debt, because that represents the maximum amount of savings going to productive enterprise instead of government.

I think the scam that oilman is talking about is the fact that every dollar in existence was lent into circulation by the Fed. But the Fed also charges interest. So if everyone where to pay off their debt at once, there wouldn't be a single dollar of currency left in circulation, because it was already given back to the Fed. But where would the money come from to pay off the interest? It is already gone just from paying the principal back. So someone has to borrow money from the Fed again just to get the cash to pay off the interest. Thus the debts grow indefinitely, never being able to be extinguished.

The reason that Austrians don't like central banks is that they send artificial signals to the economy with their low interest rates. It ends up sending false signals of demand that are higher than the actual demand that could be justified with the current economic situation. Everyone in the economy ramps up production based upon these signals. But since the real economy can't produce enough resources to complete all of the new ramp up projects, the inevitable bust comes about when over-production culls some of the businesses on the margin and makes prices fall again. The housing bubble and bust are a perfect example of this, especially the unfinished houses started at the peak of the bubble.

There are people that can explain this stuff much better than I. Look up Murray Rothbard and Thomas Woods because they explain it better. To really get into Austrian economic theory you have to go to Ludwig von Mises and F.A. Hayek.

I think the conspiracy theorists claiming that the Masons or Illuminati or whatever control the Central Banks are missing a more important point. The fact is that NO ONE should have the power to lend money from nothing, because no human can be trusted with that kind of power and no human as enough information to make better decisions than the market. Even if Mother Theresa or Tibetan Monks controlled the central bank, it would still be as bad. The central banks must be ended if we want to achieve our maximum economic potential.

I do agree with the rest of what you wrote.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Post by oiltradingacademy »

"I think the conspiracy theorists claiming that the Masons or Illuminati or whatever control the Central Banks are missing a more important point. The fact is that NO ONE should have the power to lend money from nothing, because no human can be trusted with that kind of power and no human as enough information to make better decisions than the market. Even if Mother Theresa or Tibetan Monks controlled the central bank, it would still be as bad. The central banks must be ended if we want to achieve our maximum economic potential."

You know it's funny, I guess when I tell you that the Futures markets are controlled by a computer program, you either think I'm lying or I'm nuts, I find that hilarious.....

It's funny, you can discover the biggest secret in the entire financial world, and people think you're nuts, ROTFLOL.....

Just goes to show the stupidity of people I guess.....
Futures markets are controlled by a computer program!

http://www.oiltradingacademy.com

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

"
I think the scam that oilman is talking about is the fact that every dollar in existence was lent into circulation by the Fed. But the Fed also charges interest. So if everyone where to pay off their debt at once, there wouldn't be a single dollar of currency left in circulation, because it was already given back to the Fed. But where would the money come from to pay off the interest? It is already gone just from paying the principal back. So someone has to borrow money from the Fed again just to get the cash to pay off the interest. Thus the debts grow indefinitely, never being able to be extinguished."

Yes yes, that's right, apparently you haven't watched a video you need to really watch, let me go find it, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dmPchuXIXQ

That explains the nature of the scam.....

David
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

oiltradingacademy wrote:"I think the conspiracy theorists claiming that the Masons or Illuminati or whatever control the Central Banks are missing a more important point. The fact is that NO ONE should have the power to lend money from nothing, because no human can be trusted with that kind of power and no human as enough information to make better decisions than the market. Even if Mother Theresa or Tibetan Monks controlled the central bank, it would still be as bad. The central banks must be ended if we want to achieve our maximum economic potential."

You know it's funny, I guess when I tell you that the Futures markets are controlled by a computer program, you either think I'm lying or I'm nuts, I find that hilarious.....

It's funny, you can discover the biggest secret in the entire financial world, and people think you're nuts, ROTFLOL.....

Just goes to show the stupidity of people I guess.....
Um, I never heard about your computer program and I never said you were nuts.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

oiltradingacademy wrote:"
I think the scam that oilman is talking about is the fact that every dollar in existence was lent into circulation by the Fed. But the Fed also charges interest. So if everyone where to pay off their debt at once, there wouldn't be a single dollar of currency left in circulation, because it was already given back to the Fed. But where would the money come from to pay off the interest? It is already gone just from paying the principal back. So someone has to borrow money from the Fed again just to get the cash to pay off the interest. Thus the debts grow indefinitely, never being able to be extinguished."

Yes yes, that's right, apparently you haven't watched a video you need to really watch, let me go find it, here it is:

Actually I saw Zeitgeist a year or so ago. Thanks for the link.
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Hook wrote:

You must have missed over that part then because that first video explains the scientific nature of the scam......

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

In contrast to that, the way money is suppose to work is very simple, government prints the money and issues it at no interest to the people to serve the peoples interest as a means of exchange.

Lincoln issued green banks into circulation by the government making him a very popular president among the people, that's why he was killed, same thing with Kennedy, he was going to expose the Federal Reserve so they killed him for it.

They have completely enslaved the world and then took over control of the communications (media) and brainwashed everyone and dumbed them down so they wouldn't understand what was going on around them, and now it's 1 minute until midnight and few people seem to understand, the rug is about to be pulled.

Personally I believe the time comes in 2013, that's when we go into the 7 year Tribulation period, and contrary to what the Anti-Christ Church says, (I have read the Bible from cover to cover many times) there is no pre-tribulation rapture whatsoever.

That means all people are going through the Tribulation period.

If it does start in 2013 and I'm right, and I'm pretty sure that I am, because they are the ones who believe this date not me, I'm just going by what they are saying using their own code.

But first they are going to crash world markets in one day, to bring about the start of the New World Order, to get all people onto one global system of currency all digital by nature using the global wireless system to do it with.

So it's going to be a replacing of the current system, order out of chaos, Novus Order Seclorum.....

So out of the chaos that happens from world economies collapsing, they create the birth of the New World Order, a one world government with a one world currency all wireless and digital, no cash.....

Personally I believe the USA will erupt into massive violence like nowhere else in the world....

Not going to be pretty that's for sure.......

David
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

oiltradingacademy wrote:
Hook wrote:

You must have missed over that part then because that first video explains the scientific nature of the scam......
Well I can watch it again. But what I remember was the movie basically describing what I said above. What is it you think I missed?
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Hook wrote:
oiltradingacademy wrote:
Hook wrote:

Go to time index 2.00 and watch from there, you will see it right from there explaining about the dollar and the scam.....

Well I can watch it again. But what I remember was the movie basically describing what I said above. What is it you think I missed?

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

David
oiltradingacademy
Freshman Poster

Small sample of the Masonic Code I've broken:

Just as I discovered the "secret code" for the Oil market, I've also discovered an even larger code:

A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, E=5, F=6, G=7, H=8, I=9, J=10, K=11, L=12, M=13, N=14, O=15, P=16, Q=17, R=18, S=19, T=20, U=21, V=22, W=23, X=24, Y=25, Z=26......

Using the first letter of each word we get a clear pattern, showing that these words were specifically chosen to create this pattern. And there is a meaning behind this pattern, and that meaning goes mind boggling deep. Very soon within my ThePhilosophersTruth videos on YouTube I'm going to be revealing what this code means and what it's purpose is. Believe me when I tell you the rabbit hole goes a million times deeper than this, of which I will reveal within my ThePhilosophersTruth videos on YouTube.

31=31st Degree Mason

32=32nd Degree Mason

33=33rd Degree Mason

26=two sixes (66)

23=two three's (33)

13=Anti-Christ

36=three sixes (666)

Luke Skywalker 31 (31st Degree Mason)

Sith Lord 31 (31st Degree Mason)

Light Saber 31 (31st Degree Mason)

C3-PO 33-31 (33rd & 31st Degree Mason)

R2D2 26 (Execute Order 66, the droid army)

Darth Vader 26 (Execute Order 66, child with no Father)

Darth Sidious 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Ben Kenobi 13 (Anti-Christ)

Commander Cody 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

The Force 26 (Execute Order 66, teach Satan's power)

Mace Windu 36 (666)

Dark Side 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Galactic Senate 26 (Execute Order 66, establish New World Order)

Wookie 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Clone Troops 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Death Star 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Larry King 23 (Lawrence Harvey Zeiger) (33rd Degree Mason)

9-11-2001 23 (33rd Degree Masons Caused Attacks On Twin Towers)

S-4 (Groom Lake) 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Sol-Dier 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Porno-Graphy 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Polter-Geist 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

MGM 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

NCC 1701-D 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

KKK 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

Deep Impact 13 (Anti-Christ, to be used for global fear)

Independence Day 13 (Anti-Christ, army of earth fights against Christ)

The Matrix 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

Father Frost 66 (Execute Order 66, replace Christ with somebody else)

St. Nick 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

The Flintstones 26 (Execute Order 66, teach evolution)

Fred Flinstone 66 (Execute Order 66, attach idols to evolution)

Jurassic Park 26 (Execute Order 66, evolution indoctrination)

Dino-Saurs 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Marty Mcfly 26 (Execute Order 66, time travel, make idols)

BIFF 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

9-02-1885 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

Marilyn Manson 26 (Execute Order 66, make evil good, make good bad)

Morpheous 13 (Anti-Christ)

Free Masons 6/13

FM 6/13 (Free Masons)

Friday 13th 6/13 (Free Masons)

Masonic Temple 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

Emergency Broadcast System 26 (Execute Order 66, trust in government, take away God)

Coast To Coast 26 (Execute Order 66, lead by controlling)

Goldman Sachs 26 (Execute Order 66, financial chaos)

Star Gate 26 (Execute Order 66, teach false science)

CIA 13 (Anti-Christ, lie, manipulate, deceive, kill, murder, destroy)

Department of Defense 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Credit Card 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

Ya-Hoo 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

T-Mobil 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

Holly-Wood 31 (31st Degree Mason)

Hallo-Ween 31 (31st Degree Mason)

Charlie Chaplin 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

The Twilight Zone 66 (Execute Order 66, teach ghosts, possession, occult, aliens, witches, etc.)

Concentration Camp 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

501-3C 66 (Execute Order 66, pervert the Church, take away God and all truth)

1913 = 23 (33rd Degree Mason, the time has come)

2013 = 33 (33rd Degree Mason, the time has come)

Scooby Doo 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Ronald Mcdonald 31 (31st Degree Mason)

Mcdonalds 13 (Anti-Christ)

Burger King 13 (Anti-Christ)

Coca Cola 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

Wendys 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Weinersnitzel 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

M&Ms 26 (Execute Order 66, make them eat poison, and like it)

David Icke 13 (Anti-Christ, leading people straight to the Anti-Christ)

Jordan Maxwell 23 (33rd Degree Masons Agent)

Zeitgeist 26 (Execute Order 66, destroy God with logic and half truths)

DATA 26 (Execute Order 66, the droid army)

MJ-12 26 (Execute Order 66, teach aliens without looking like you are)

RNA 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

AIDS 33 (33rd Degree Mason) 33rd Degree Mason's created Aids Virus.

Super Man 32 (32nd Degree Mason, idol worship)

Spider Man 32 (32nd Degree Mason, idol worship)

Zorro 26 (Execute Order 66, make them love idols)

Mickey Mouse 26 (Execute Order 66, make them love idols)

Peter Pan 32 (32nd Degree Mason, idol worship)

Alice In Wonderland 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

Witch 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Warlock 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Beta Unit 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Wizard 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Magic 13 (Anti-Christ)

ELF 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

Fairy Tale 26 (Execute Order 66, make them have fantasy and magic, take away God)

Black Knight 13 (Anti-Christ)

Robin Hood 26 (Execute Order 66, make them love idols)

Muffin Man 26 (Execute Order 66, make them love idols)

Pied Piper 32 (32nd Degree Mason, idol worship)

Fairy Godmother 13 (Anti-Christ)

Chronicles of Narnia 32 (32nd Degree Mason, idol worship)

Magic Wand 36 (666)

CNN 31 (31st Degree Mason)

CFTC 32 (Commodity Futures Trading Commission) (32nd Degree Mason)

Forex Market 6/13 (Free Masons)

Futures Market 6/13 (Free Masons)

Stock Market 32 (32nd Degree Mason)

Micro-Soft 32 (32nd Degree Mason)

Jesus Christ 13 (The Lamb of God, God's special Christ, the Son of God)

I am 10 (God is a perfect 10)

Holy Bible 10 (The Bible is a perfect 10)

God's Church 10 (God's Church is a perfect 10)

Artificial Intelligence 10 (Satan tries to play God)

Christian Church 33 (33rd Degree Mason, it's not Christ's Church, it's God's Church)

Catholic Church 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

Closed Captioning 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

PG-13 23-13 (33rd Mason & Anti-Christ)

Maglev Train 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

Time Machine 33 (33rd Degree Mason)

*IRobot2004 Movie: Time Index: 1:09:12 = 13 (Anti-Christ)

*IRobot2004 Movie: Time Index: 1:09:13 = 23 (33rd Degree Mason)

David
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

oiltradingacademy wrote:In contrast to that, the way money is suppose to work is very simple, government prints the money and issues it at no interest to the people to serve the peoples interest as a means of exchange.

Lincoln issued green banks into circulation by the government making him a very popular president among the people, that's why he was killed, same thing with Kennedy, he was going to expose the Federal Reserve so they killed him for it.

They have completely enslaved the world and then took over control of the communications (media) and brainwashed everyone and dumbed them down so they wouldn't understand what was going on around them, and now it's 1 minute until midnight and few people seem to understand, the rug is about to be pulled.

Personally I believe the time comes in 2013, that's when we go into the 7 year Tribulation period, and contrary to what the Anti-Christ Church says, (I have read the Bible from cover to cover many times) there is no pre-tribulation rapture whatsoever.

That means all people are going through the Tribulation period.

If it does start in 2013 and I'm right, and I'm pretty sure that I am, because they are the ones who believe this date not me, I'm just going by what they are saying using their own code.

But first they are going to crash world markets in one day, to bring about the start of the New World Order, to get all people onto one global system of currency all digital by nature using the global wireless system to do it with.

So it's going to be a replacing of the current system, order out of chaos, Novus Order Seclorum.....

So out of the chaos that happens from world economies collapsing, they create the birth of the New World Order, a one world government with a one world currency all wireless and digital, no cash.....

Personally I believe the USA will erupt into massive violence like nowhere else in the world....

Not going to be pretty that's for sure.......
Ok, I see where you and I disagree. We both agree that the Fed is bad for the economy. But we disagree on the solution. The people that take the position you are talking about are called "Greenbackers", after Lincoln as you mentioned. The problem I see is that if everyone can borrow at zero interest, we would have massive inflation. People would eventually abandon the currency because of the large inflationary pressures on it and move to something more stable.

I am skeptical of any government involvement in money at all. Mostly because that kind of power is always going to attract the worst kind of people to run it. I am in favor of Gold or Silver backed money at 1:1 reserves. Interest earned on money saved is actually a good thing. It is what encourages saving instead of consuming. Every dollar I save represents resources I don't consume, but rather allowing someone else to use dollar to improve his business. He benefits from the money, and I benefit from the interest paid back as a reward for forgoing consumption. Then a market can be created to set a valid interest rate that gives enough to savers and isn't so much that no one will borrow.