Amanda Knox - Is she guilty or innocent of murder in Italy?

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Do you think Amanda Knox is innocent or guilty?

She is guilty as sin!
56%
She is innocent and wrongly accused.
11%
She didn't commit the murder but was probably involved at some level and isn't telling everything she knows.
22%
Undecided/Unsure
11%

Total votes: 9
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Amanda Knox - Is she guilty or innocent of murder in Italy?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

SilverEnergy wrote:
November 25th, 2020, 6:51 pm
She is guilty. There is a good book titled Angel Face that shows how Amanda Knox killed the girl with a lot of evidence.
The problem was the physical evidence was inadmissible because the responding cops allowed the crime scene to be contaminated.

That killed the prosecution’s case. But people with evil in their hearts like @Winston will forever dredge up this case to stir hatred and division because they thrive on that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SilverEnergy wrote:
She is guilty. There is a good book titled Angel Face that shows how Amanda Knox killed the girl with a lot of evidence.
You mean this book "Angel Face"? I thought it's supposed to be a balanced neutral book? Is it pro-prosecution?

https://www.amazon.com/Angel-Face-Murde ... 00JZBA9VK/

I got it for my Kindle. I'll check it out. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
November 26th, 2020, 9:50 pm
SilverEnergy wrote:
You mean this book "Angel Face"? I thought it's supposed to be a balanced neutral book? Is it pro-prosecution?

I just read a few chapters of this book on Kindle. It's interesting and incriminating. The author has a theory in the middle that is similar to mine. She postulates that the most likely explanation is that Knox, Sollecito and Guede were on hard drugs and strong liquor. So they blacked out while committing the murder that night, and then passed out until morning when they realized what had happened. Guede ran out right after the murder though, so Knox and Sollecito were left to clean up the mess and try to cover up traces of their DNA. She hypothesizes that they woke up at 6am and were horrified at what they did, so they began the clean up, and that's why they went to the store to buy bleach. Keep in mind that bleach was found on the knife in Sollecito's flat that had Kercher's DNA on the blade, this means of course that someone tried to clean evidence and DNA off the knife, since no one uses bleach to clean a knife unless they are trying to get rid of something important.

So this theory takes a middle ground - that yes Knox did commit the murder, but she did it during a black out while on drugs. So it was not premeditated and she was not the murdering type. It was more like manslaughter under the influence. I would agree that this is the most likely explanation of what happened. That means that Knox is being partially truthful when she says she doesn't remember that night. Because she was blacked out and really doesn't remember. Same with Sollecito and possibly Guede too.

Keep in mind that many spiritualists say that drugs and alcohol open a gateway for possession, and during Halloween supposedly the spirits of the dead from the lower astral realms come out at night. RIght after Halloween, they may have been lingering around still. If so, they could have possessed Knox, Sollecitor and Gueded while they were drinking and on hard drugs, and while being possessed the dark entities within them committed the murder through them, using them as a vehicle. If you study possession and paranormal entities, you will know that this is very plausible and has happened before.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Winston wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 3:19 pm
Winston wrote:
November 26th, 2020, 9:50 pm
SilverEnergy wrote:

I just read a few chapters of this book on Kindle. It's interesting and incriminating. The author has a theory in the middle that is similar to mine. She postulates that the most likely explanation is that Knox, Sollecito and Guede were on hard drugs and strong liquor. So they blacked out while committing the murder that night, and then passed out until morning when they realized what had happened. Guede ran out right after the murder though, so Knox and Sollecito were left to clean up the mess and try to cover up traces of their DNA. She hypothesizes that they woke up at 6am and were horrified at what they did, so they began the clean up, and that's why they went to the store to buy bleach. Keep in mind that bleach was found on the knife in Sollecito's flat that had Kercher's DNA on the blade, this means of course that someone tried to clean evidence and DNA off the knife, since no one uses bleach to clean a knife unless they are trying to get rid of something important.

So this theory takes a middle ground - that yes Knox did commit the murder, but she did it during a black out while on drugs. So it was not premeditated and she was not the murdering type. It was more like manslaughter under the influence. I would agree that this is the most likely explanation of what happened. That means that Knox is being partially truthful when she says she doesn't remember that night. Because she was blacked out and really doesn't remember. Same with Sollecito and possibly Guede too.

Keep in mind that many spiritualists say that drugs and alcohol open a gateway for possession, and during Halloween supposedly the spirits of the dead from the lower astral realms come out at night. RIght after Halloween, they may have been lingering around still. If so, they could have possessed Knox, Sollecitor and Gueded while they were drinking and on hard drugs, and while being possessed the dark entities within them committed the murder through them, using them as a vehicle. If you study possession and paranormal entities, you will know that this is very plausible and has happened before.
Yeah, the 3 of them committed the murder under the influence of drugs. It's a very good book. Demonic spirits are real.

It's been a while since I read the book. Was there an argument that preceded the murder and was there tension between Amanda and the victim?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SilverEnergy wrote:
December 1st, 2020, 8:07 pm
Yeah, the 3 of them committed the murder under the influence of drugs. It's a very good book. Demonic spirits are real.

It's been a while since I read the book. Was there an argument that preceded the murder and was there tension between Amanda and the victim?
Yes. They werent getting along. Kercher didnt like Knox's habits and messiness and her bringing guys home for one night stands who were strangers, which made her feel unsafe. Knox felt Kercher was uptight and judgmental. They weren't naturally suited to be friends. On Halloween Knox was hoping to go to a party with Kercher but she blew her off and didnt answer her texts. So Knox felt snubbed and excluded. On the night of the murder about 300 pounds was missing from Kerchers purse so it's likely Knox stole it from Kercher to feed her expensive drug habit. That may have sparked the fight which escalated and got violent since Knox was on hard drugs and alcohol.

Knox may not be a violent type or murderer type. But Kercher died with multiple stab wounds so someone must have done it. Guede could not have done it alone and was let into the flat by a resident. Everything points to Knox. So this is the most plausible theory that fits all the facts.

What the pro innocent crowd doesn't understand is that each piece of evidence against Knox can be explained with alternate explanations. But added up cumulatively all the evidence (and there's a long list of it) against her points to a very strong picture of guilt.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting explanation for motive I saw on YouTube.

"TO ALL: Research catathymic sexual homicide for a better understanding as to motive, and the parallels between Knox's pathology and this type of complex offender profile. Put simply, a catathymic sexual homicide arises from underlying sexual conflicts that originated from the offender's long-standing fixation with, or disturbed attachment to, the victim (Meredith). Knox had become increasingly obsessed with Meredith, jealous of her, and perceived the mere existence of Meredith as a threat to her sexuality and fractured ego. These types of homicides are typically precluded by stalking, which we know Knox participated in based on her own statements, witness statements, and cell/text history the evenings of the 31st and 1st - where she had desperately attempted to reach Meredith in an effort to hang out with her, knowing very well that Meredith had already informed her that she would be with her British friend's on both evenings.

After aimlessly walking around Perugia, alone in her cat costume on Halloween night 2007, Knox literally stalked Meredith to the Merlin Pub where she was with her British friends; this, being the final perceived rejection from Meredith, with the added trigger of Lumumba just recently informing her that he was interested in hiring Meredith, and ultimately being told not to come into work that fateful night, Knox was determined to humiliate Meredith and obtain a reaction from her - essentially seeking some form of narcissistic supply. In Knox' deluded state of mind, the mere existence of Meredith had become so strong a perceived threat that Knox physiologically could not endure the emotional tension which had gradually built up within her, thus resulting in a catathymic release of anger and violence. Knox' behavior, both pre and post murder, is a classically defined catathymic crisis."

Expert statement analysis of Amanda Knox's letter.

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/ ... edith.html

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
December 4th, 2020, 12:33 pm
Underlying sexual conflicts that originated from the offender's long-standing fixation with, or disturbed attachment to, the victim (Meredith). Knox had become increasingly obsessed with Meredith, jealous of her, and perceived the mere existence of Meredith as a threat to her sexuality and fractured ego.
This is downright creepy and it reminds me of my obsessed, fixated, effeminate troll on this very forum. People like this are a menace to society so long as they remain untreated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It also reminds me of mark david chapmans weird obsession and fixation on john lennon while stalking him and killing him. He has no logical motive, just a weird obsession that made no sense to anyone but himself.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate

This black guy Richard Dwyer knows a lot about true crime too like you, and also believes Amanda Knox is guilty too for the same reasons as you. Are you and him the same person? Lol

This list of evidence from the comments section is compelling.

"Knox and Sollecito are guilty. The evidence leaves no room for any doubt!

1- Faked burglary to throw suspicions away from people connected to cottage
2- Cleaning-up revealed by luminol and small spots of blood all over the cottage
3- Staging of victim's room and body
4- Knox's knowledge of details of murder long before police
5- Knox confession of being at crime scene
6- Knox's accusation of innocent man - how did she know Lumumba was innocent? Because she knew who committed the crime!
7- False alibis
8- Contradictory stories proven false by phone, Internet records, witnesses, and by her own letters, mails, memorials, all contradicting each other
9- Knox's DNA mixed with victim's blood on different spots
10- Sollecito's bloody footprint on bath mat
11- Barefoot prints with Knox DNA mixed with victim's blood revealed by luminol
12- Solleciot's DNA on victim's bra clasp
13- Knox DNA on handle of knife with Meredith's DNA on the blade
14- Wounds on victim's body prove she was attacked by three people"

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
December 6th, 2020, 8:23 pm
@Contrarian Expatriate

This black guy Richard Dwyer knows a lot about true crime too like you, and also believes Amanda Knox is guilty too for the same reasons as you. Are you and him the same person? Lol

This list of evidence from the comments section is compelling.

2- Cleaning-up revealed by luminol and small spots of blood all over the cottage
6- Knox's accusation of innocent man - how did she know Lumumba was innocent? Because she knew who committed the crime!
7- False alibis
8- Contradictory stories proven false by phone, Internet records, witnesses, and by her own letters, mails, memorials, all contradicting each other
Some of his reasons are similar, but he makes some leaps that I don't.

Bottom line is, the investigation was botched because of the inadvertently contaminated crime scene because the police who responded did not know to secure it for the forensics team. When that happens, there is almost always a huge problem getting over the burden of proof to convict.

The value of this case was the lesson that the young, white American, female could be a psychopathic killer (or at least involved). That lesson was reinforced by Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias and a few more.

Meanwhile Knox has a podcast and enjoys her book deal earnings with her dope of a husband.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Discussion with Alex about whether the case against Amanda Knox is strong or not.

[12/7, 12:04 PM] Winston Wu: Btw alex. Many legal experts in america say the case against knox is strong. For example harvard law professor alan dershowitz says so too.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DknxdHr64wk

So u see bro, qualified experts do think the case is strong. Lawyers and law professors are experts too and trained right alex?

[12/7, 12:15 PM] Winston Wu: Lawyers like richard dwyer also say knox is guilty and the case against her is very strong.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NORIo-k_RZA

So yes alex. Experts do agree with me.

[12/7, 12:15 PM] Winston Wu: Lawyers know how to weigh evidence too.

[12/7, 12:19 PM] Winston Wu: The legal experts also said that people in america have been put in jail on far less evidence than there is for amanda knox.

[12/7, 12:25 PM] Winston Wu: This list of evidence from the comments section is compelling.

7- False alibis

[12/7, 1:27 PM] Alex From Venice: bro, you already told me such stuff... I don't have any attention disorder, and moreover, such things have been mentioned one by one in the last sentence of acquittal by the supreme court judges

[12/7, 1:27 PM] Alex From Venice: all such "evidences" have been opposed by the defence layers and found that weren't so "sure/reliable"

[12/7, 1:27 PM] Alex From Venice: they are clues of course and they work together to make accusations against Knox, but they can only ultimately point to the case of Knox being present or in the nearby of the place the night of the murder, they are not "strong" evidence for Knox to be the killer

[12/7, 1:27 PM] Alex From Venice: as I already told you, I don't dismiss that Knox is lying about where she was and what she was doing the night of the murder, but that doesn't prove she was the killer

[12/7, 2:07 PM] Alex From Venice: Besides the more qualified people involved in the trial are the judges. Such judges have come to opposite conclusions in different times... none of them have dismissed that Knox is lying, but they have came to different conclusions about if the clues are strong enough to sentence Know as being guilt of murder

[12/7, 2:14 PM] Alex From Venice: anyway, the supreme court judges are expected to be the more qualified and as they come for last, when all clues have been evaluated and debated between prosecutors and defense, they are also in the best position to make a "proper" judgment

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

[12/7, 2:47 PM] Winston Wu: Do u think alex that the chances of knox being the killer are greater than 50 percent?

[12/7, 2:47 PM] Winston Wu: Im talking about preponderance of evidence, not proof beyond reasonable doubt.

[12/7, 2:49 PM] Winston Wu: Also if knox didnt do the murder why doesnt knox and sollecito right now just tell the whole 100 percent truth of what they remember with complete honesty like i always do? And rudy guede too? What do they have to lose if they didnt do the murder and tell the honest truth?

[12/7, 2:52 PM] Alex From Venice: greater than 50%? I don't think so. I grant the chance she could be the killer, but not that high, and the reason is that she doesn't look like a "mentally disturbed" person, and also her bf, he's a "clean" guy. If she was mentally disturbed and a killer, the bf would have likely admitted it.
Instead we have the bf willing to protect her.
So, once again, lack of motive for her and the bf to be involved with the killing, therefore I'd say that the likelihood is lower than 50%

[12/7, 2:54 PM] Alex From Venice: she has been likely involved in some way, but not as the killer

[12/7, 2:54 PM] Alex From Venice: maybe she witnessed without doing anything to prevent the murder

[12/7, 2:56 PM] Winston Wu: But sollecito in 2014 said he doesnt remember where she was that night between 9pm and 1am. So he withdrew his alibi. I agree knox doesnt look like a violent killer. But if she was on cocaine and alcohol she could have lost her senses and she could have been possessed by entities too that came out on halloween.

Also she seems kind of cold. She didnt even go to merediths funeral and memorial.

Also she seemed to know that her throat was cut and was in the closet for a while, when its impossible for her to know that without examining the body. Thats suspicious. Only the killer knows such details.

[12/7, 2:56 PM] Alex From Venice: maybe she was drunk or under effect of drugs while the murder has happened and she couldn't fight to save her friend

[12/7, 2:56 PM] Winston Wu: Why doesnt she just admit the truth now? She has nothing to lose right?

[12/7, 2:57 PM] Alex From Venice: she has to lose peace of mind I guess

[12/7, 2:57 PM] Alex From Venice: I guess she just want to forget everything

[12/7, 2:57 PM] Alex From Venice: and live like if it never happened

[12/7, 2:57 PM] Alex From Venice: I guess she feels guilty even if she isn't the killer

[12/7, 2:59 PM] Alex From Venice: maybe they'll tell the truth once they'll both be old and really have nothing to lose

[12/7, 3:06 PM] Winston Wu: But she's going around doing speaking tours about the case and getting famous and getting rich from the case. It doesnt seem shes forgotten it. Lol. She even has a talent agency now and signed contract with them. So she is making career from this case. The kercher family is very angry about this.

[12/7, 3:08 PM] Alex From Venice: well, in that case she'd had a lot to lose if the says the whole truth

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Contrarian Expatriate

Sorry that was the wrong video of richard dwyer. I meant to show u this one. Its more similar to what u say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdpWm7GQ-Rs

And this too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcAQlgUWBBo

I love how he says that the false accusation of patrick lumumba is the rosetta stone in this case.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
December 7th, 2020, 1:19 am
@Contrarian Expatriate

Sorry that was the wrong video of richard dwyer. I meant to show u this one. Its more similar to what u say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdpWm7GQ-Rs

And this too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcAQlgUWBBo

I love how he says that the false accusation of patrick lumumba is the rosetta stone in this case.
He knows that innocent people simply do not do that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What a bitch.

May 04, 2017: An op ed Donald Trump supported me when I was wrongly accused of murder. Do I owe him my loyalty? by Amanda Knox appeared in [2]The Los Angeles Times. This was in response to an April 14, 2017 article by Jason Horowitz of [3]The New York Times in which President Trump was said to be “very upset” with Ms. Knox's 'ingratitude'. Ms. Knox admitted he financially assisted her legal defense, but still personally criticized him in her Netflix documentary and newspaper columns, stating "It’ll be an historic moment when Hillary wins. But she doesn’t just have to defeat a man to become the first female President. She has to defeat the Worst Man, the most misogynistic man imaginable."