Topless Ukrainian protesters

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Topless Ukrainian protesters

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a article I found today where women from Ukraine went to Davos, Switzerland to protest at the world economic forum today January 28.

Here is the link to article along with some photos! :D

http://www.newstimes.com/news/articleGa ... to-2197913
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Another nice benefit of living in Europe: they're showing these girls on TV here, unedited (i.e. no blurred tits). Crazy chicks, but very hot.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Think Different wrote:Another nice benefit of living in Europe: they're showing these girls on TV here, unedited (i.e. no blurred tits). Crazy chicks, but very hot.
Yup :D ! I remember when I was stationed in the U.K. and I was shocked to see unedited tits being shown on television. Also, Europeans are not as sex shy or social conservative as Americans are. Americans are way too uptight about issues regarding sex!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

zboy1 wrote:
Think Different wrote:Another nice benefit of living in Europe: they're showing these girls on TV here, unedited (i.e. no blurred tits). Crazy chicks, but very hot.
Yup :D ! I remember when I was stationed in the U.K. and I was shocked to see unedited tits being shown on television. Also, Europeans are not as sex shy or social conservative as Americans are. Americans are way too uptight about issues regarding sex!
I agree, in America you can show people getting blown to bit's in movies and tv shows but showing a pair of breasts ................ that is a sin! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."