Shooter kills ex-boss, and nine others are injured, NYC

Discuss news and current events around the world.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Shooter kills ex-boss, and nine others are injured, NYC

Post by zboy1 »

designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

New York city is a pretty hateful, unfair and racist place. Perhaps if the threat of retaliation were greater for the Blatant injustices that happen there. Perhaps more people would be sensitive to the feelings and rights of others. Perhaps there would be less chance of these kinds of outrageous acts happening. The fashion world is pretty low in itself. Unless you are gay, most men receive a pretty hard time in that Female dominated industry. I am not surprised by the shooting at all. More to come in the future I am certain of that. So long at this country continues to disrespect, disenfranchise and degrade all men.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I'm 100% sure there is more to this story. However, since NY is the ground-zero of feminism, I sympathise when gunmen open fire and terrorist events happen there. Feminists' chickens are coming home to roost!
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

designer wrote:New York city is a pretty hateful, unfair and racist place. Perhaps if the threat of retaliation were greater for the Blatant injustices that happen there. Perhaps more people would be sensitive to the feelings and rights of others. Perhaps there would be less chance of these kinds of outrageous acts happening. The fashion world is pretty low in itself. Unless you are gay, most men receive a pretty hard time in that Female dominated industry. I am not surprised by the shooting at all. More to come in the future I am certain of that. So long at this country continues to disrespect, disenfranchise and degrade all men.
Designer, your comments about NYC are spot on...NYC can be a pretty brutal place to live and work in. Although its a great place to visit for a few days and have fun, I would not recommend anyone actually live in the city--as it's full of unfriendly and rude people. And I would hate having to work in the fashion industry and have to deal with all the bitchy females on a daily basis. I would rather shoot myself than have to do that....
Boner_Jones
Freshman Poster

Post by Boner_Jones »

I read about the shooter... he lived all alone in an apartment in NYC... his neighbors said he was quiet, gentle, peaceful...

he avoided the hell of marriage to an American woman... no alimony or child support to pay...

But he was still alone and unhappy.

And he died a horrible death... you can see the video on youtube...

I hear lots of guys say how much better it is to be single but...

when i think of him and how he ended up... how much better was it for him?

What a sad day. :(