MP urges Thai women: Marry a farang for an easier life

Discuss news and current events around the world.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

zacb wrote:What would you say about a foreign exchange student? I remember a case where there was a Russian guy at the high school from an exchange program, and he had a lot of attention. Although it might have been the novel effect too.
If they are young, tall and Nordic looking, then yeah, I guess they would get some attention particularly away from the coast. If they are short round faced Slavic looking or mixed with Mongolian, tough luck.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

ladislav wrote: And those hotties from work were who? Probably Russians, too. Or other immigrants/foreigners. I saw pictures of your environment. Most are from China/Taiwan. I would like to see him here in Akron OH trying to date local mainstream US women.

1. I am not in Akron Ohio, nor do I believe that they have many IT professional opportunities for myself or my former Russian coworker. I have been to Akron and other parts of Ohio, I do not understand why people still think midwestern states are "mainstream" when over half of the American population lives within 50 miles to the coast.

2. I've observed Mr. Russian beefcake from my previous workplace go on lunch dates with local, American white girls, white girl from Satiago, Oriental girls, and Pinay girl at work. That Pinay girl is probably the hottest chick on my floor when I worked there & had constant stream of guys visiting her cubical.

3. I have not seen him go to lunch or leave the office with Indian girls, Eastern European girls, or Hispanic girls. He is Russian and I have not seen him with Russian girls.

4. He appears to have a good social life with girls, despite his lack of personality (he can be described as a brick). However, the other, lesser attractive Russian guys at work mostly keep to themselves and do not appear to have much of a social life.

5. The company has 17,000 employees world-wide in 41 countries. Our internet business division had 400-500 people and we recruited heavily from UC Irvine. Most of our new hires are in their 20's, and the Cold War is so yesterday.

Look, you and I grew up in the Cold War era, the college kids today did not. To them the USSR and the Cold War is another boring chapter in history class. When I was a kid this was what Russians looked like on TV:

When the college kids today see Russians on TV, they see this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Ue9Wdl ... re=related[/youtube]
Last edited by momopi on October 12th, 2012, 8:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

And with the west falling, so do the countries that have joined it. Even the higher ups are telling their own people to screw themselves over.