US Birth Rate Hits New Record Low

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Making babies with American women has lost its appeal.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article38189.html
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

terminator
Junior Poster

Re: US Birth Rate Hits New Record Low

Post by terminator »

Taco wrote:Making babies with American women has lost its appeal.

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article38189.html
It never had any appeal to me. I can't believe many guys still try to marry/impregnate these shrews.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Has anyone else noticed we get articles worrying about how over populated the world is while at the same time other articles are crying about declining birth rates?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

latinos have stopped having babies (they're the ones who kept the American population growing)..... now they're gonna go thru a stage of massive Americanization just like it happened with the irish and italians in the 19th century.

more and more latinos are joining the middle class, losing their identity and culture, losing the ability to speak spanish and turning into more shitty lame bland americans....

dont think a third generation american latino claiming to be south american is very different from a white american claiming to be irish or italian or an american black claiming to be african.... they're pretty much the same crappy american people.

another important thing is that the latino immigration boom to the US has ended very recently, its climax is over.... in fact there are more mexicans going back to mexico than coming into america! Latin America is developing and booming.... no one wants to go to the US to work as a slave any longer; as a result American population growth is gonna become stagnant since latinos were the ones who pushed it, solution? bring muslims or more Asians
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Robert77 wrote:latinos have stopped having babies (they're the ones who kept the American population growing)..... now they're gonna go thru a stage of massive Americanization just like it happened with the irish and italians in the 19th century.

more and more latinos are joining the middle class, losing their identity and culture, losing the ability to speak spanish and turning into more shitty lame bland americans....

dont think a third generation american latino claiming to be south american is very different from a white american claiming to be irish or italian or an american black claiming to be african.... they're pretty much the same crappy american people.

another important thing is that the latino immigration boom to the US has ended very recently, its climax is over.... in fact there are more mexicans going back to mexico than coming into america! Latin America is developing and booming.... no one wants to go to the US to work as a slave any longer; as a result American population growth is gonna become stagnant since latinos were the ones who pushed it, solution? bring muslims or more Asians
Your post reminds me of a thought I had the other day.

Everyone knows that the high levels of Latino immigration to the US has stalled.... most likely permanently. The reason why they are returning to their home countries, or not coming to the US at all, is because the US can no longer provide them with the financial security and opportunities for growth that it once did. This seems to support a theory I have had about immigrants over the past 20 years or so. The US mainstream media always likes to tout that immigrants come here because of "The American Way of Life" tm, and that our culture and our society is number one, but these recent behaviors paint a very different picture. Most immigrants over the past 2-3 decades did not come here for the culture, rather, they came primarily for the money. When the money could no longer be provided, they packed their bags and left.

Doesn't really say much for the "superior" American Way of Life now, does it?
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Robert77 wrote:latinos have stopped having babies (they're the ones who kept the American population growing)..... now they're gonna go thru a stage of massive Americanization just like it happened with the irish and italians in the 19th century.

Everyone knows that the high levels of Latino immigration to the US has stalled.... most likely permanently. The reason why they are returning to their home countries, or not coming to the US at all, is because the US can no longer provide them with the financial security and opportunities for growth that it once did. This seems to support a theory I have had about immigrants over the past 20 years or so. The US mainstream media always likes to tout that immigrants come here because of "The American Way of Life" tm, and that our culture and our society is number one, but these recent behaviors paint a very different picture. Most immigrants over the past 2-3 decades did not come here for the culture, rather, they came primarily for the money. When the money could no longer be provided, they packed their bags and left.

"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

Bane wrote:

of course.... I lived in south america and they're happier, they have a colorful outgoing easy culture where you get to be laid back and chill.... none of that american craziness, work profit work profit, enslave yourself to a damn job until you're 65!!!

in latin america u wake up, go to work, chill, then come home, have sex, smoke some pot, go to the beach, then go dancing and then go to sleep to wake up the next day to do it all over again

in america you wake up, drive an hour to get to work, sit at work for the next 10 hours and then go home to sit in front of the TV and be depressed
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Robert77 wrote:
Bane wrote:

of course.... I lived in south america and they're happier, they have a colorful outgoing easy culture where you get to be laid back and chill.... none of that american craziness, work profit work profit, enslave yourself to a damn job until you're 65!!!

in latin america u wake up, go to work, chill, then come home, have sex, smoke some pot, go to the beach, then go dancing and then go to sleep to wake up the next day to do it all over again

in america you wake up, drive an hour to get to work, sit at work for the next 10 hours and then go home to sit in front of the TV and be depressed
When I worked in "SurAmerica", I never had to be "dropped" (i.e. 'p.iss-tested'). While I had not smoked weed while being down there, THE EMPLOYER doesn't check. I was able to flirt with the girls in class saying sexual epithets every now and then to STILL KEEP MY JOB. I felt human when I was teaching English down there. This is why here in America I have a hard time dating because I wear my d.ick on my sleeve (always have but S. American ruined me being humble towards a woman - now - I am trying to get a woman in bed ASAP hastily. lol)

S. American lifestyle ruined my constraint for being a gentleman (which is PC for mangina or a predator wolf in sheep's clothing). If the woman is not shriveled up and old and/or handicap, I will not let her on the bus or in front of me ever. Sometimes, stateside women look at me shocked when I don't roll out the pink carpet or the LBGT rainbow carpet for them!

Hey Robert77, I was dating 2 women and still d.icking down pro.stitutes in a town of 35, 000 and never got caught. LOL I didn't go out in public with either one: we just f.ucked at my place all night and they would leave. And I would d.ick down pro.stitutes indoors too. Do you guys know how much a.ss I was getting doing this? I never went without a.ss in S. America more than 5 days (including traveling to different countries down there). I was a dirty mack, as Tariq Nasheed would say. LOL

Guess who had a problem with me being a dirty mack? The ugly American co-worker I had at the ESL school! He b.itched that "Ohhh you are foul for doing that!"...."Why do you disrespect women?"....Total mangina-a.ss s.hit.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!