Russian president Vladimir Putin is getting divorced

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Russian president Vladimir Putin is getting divorced

Post by jamesbond »

Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, and his wife Lyudmila have ended years of speculation about their 30-year relationship, admitting that they had decided to end their marriage.

The announcement will likely only fuel speculation about Mr Putin’s private life. The 60-year-old Russian president has been dogged by rumours for years that he had an affair with Alina Kabayeva, a 30-year-old politician and former Olympic rhythmic gymnast, although no hard evidence has ever been presented to confirm that.

The couple married almost 30 years ago on July 28, 1983, when Mr Putin was a young officer in the KGB and his future wife was an air hostess. They had not been seen together in public since Mr Putin’s inauguration for his third term as president last May.

Here is the link for the full story.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... split.html
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Interesting. Putin forced a newspaper down for revealing his bastard child like that. Authoritarian countries are a trip. Russia is as democratic as China is.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

I'd rather have Putin running our country, than our current string of satanist whores as presidents. When the satanists go down, I hope someone will conquer this country soon after.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kai1275 wrote:Interesting. Putin forced a newspaper down for revealing his bastard child like that. Authoritarian countries are a trip. Russia is as democratic as China is.
That is the communist con, program all of us with the state media to believe we are a democratic republic when in reality you live in a full blown dictatorship.

We are waiting for the idiot herd to figure out how they are doing this.
Time to Hide!
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

C.J. wrote:I'd rather have Putin running our country, than our current string of satanist whores as presidents. When the satanists go down, I hope someone will conquer this country soon after.
This reminds me of a Lincoln quote:

"Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it, "all men are created equal except negroes." When the Know-nothings get control, it will read, "all men are created equal except negroes and foreigners and Catholics." When it comes to this, I shall prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty--to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy."

ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, Aug. 24, 1855
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Hero wrote:
C.J. wrote:I'd rather have Putin running our country, than our current string of satanist whores as presidents. When the satanists go down, I hope someone will conquer this country soon after.
This reminds me of a Lincoln quote:

"Our progress in degeneracy appears to me to be pretty rapid. As a nation, we began by declaring that "all men are created equal." We now practically read it, "all men are created equal except negroes." When the Know-nothings get control, it will read, "all men are created equal except negroes and foreigners and Catholics." When it comes to this, I shall prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty--to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy."

ABRAHAM LINCOLN, letter to Joshua F. Speed, Aug. 24, 1855
+1

This is definitely a good quote. I never knew that truth was spoken so long ago.
JaiGrimstone
Freshman Poster

Post by JaiGrimstone »

Russian president Vladimir Putin seems like very good testosterone level as he has desired to get sex with 30 year old lady but how can young lady ready to get married with a 60 year old man. I don't understand the logic behind it.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

JaiGrimstone wrote:Russian president Vladimir Putin seems like very good testosterone level as he has desired to get sex with 30 year old lady but how can young lady ready to get married with a 60 year old man. I don't understand the logic behind it.
Dude : This isn't just any 60-year-old man. This is the freakin' president of Russia, one of the most powerful men in the world. He could have hordes and hordes of hot young babes jumping into his bed, if he wanted.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Hero wrote:
JaiGrimstone wrote:Russian president Vladimir Putin seems like very good testosterone level as he has desired to get sex with 30 year old lady but how can young lady ready to get married with a 60 year old man. I don't understand the logic behind it.
Dude : This isn't just any 60-year-old man. This is the freakin' president of Russia, one of the most powerful men in the world. He could have hordes and hordes of hot young babes jumping into his bed, if he wanted.
LOL true true.
FinnMonash
Freshman Poster

Post by FinnMonash »

Hey E Irizarry how could you say true. Do you have strong proof about Russian President on the following topic? If yes, give the proper evidence for the same.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

"Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac" -- Henry Kissinger

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

People who pump up Putin as being this supreme leader or model man are being naive and foolish. He's a tyrant behind the scenes who has had journalists killed. He's anti-free speech and uses the FSB to f**k over rivals and engages in cronyism with his oligarch pals. He's a good deal worse than even some of the parasites we have in U.S. government. Just because he presents a manly image doesn't mean he's good.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Repatriate wrote:People who pump up Putin as being this supreme leader or model man are being naive and foolish. He's a tyrant behind the scenes who has had journalists killed. He's anti-free speech and uses the FSB to f**k over rivals and engages in cronyism with his oligarch pals. He's a good deal worse than even some of the parasites we have in U.S. government. Just because he presents a manly image doesn't mean he's good.
I think the lack of hypocrisy is what makes him even more appealing than he should be. Kinda like the jerk father who is an asshole, but never tries to hide that. 2 faced people like the US govt, get little to no respect from anyone that is aware of what they are doing.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Repatriate wrote:Just because he presents a manly image doesn't mean he's good.
Good, no. Stud muffin, yes :D
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

FinnMonash wrote:Hey E Irizarry how could you say true. Do you have strong proof about Russian President on the following topic? If yes, give the proper evidence for the same.
I don't have strong proof. However, by this point, if you may not have stopped reading, I feel that since Russia is a patriarch, he's not fat at all, and has power that due to Russian culture being very manly, I'm sure he's "cheating" on his estranged wife.