Leaked NASA document

Discuss news and current events around the world.
rudder
Junior Poster

Leaked NASA document

Post by rudder »

Leaked NASA document shows that self-aware robots will probably kill everyone if we actually don't get killed by genetically modified plagues first.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archi ... re-war.pdf

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

"Societal Disaffection/Upheaval Caused by Rapid Technological Changes" page 30

The damage has already been done to the western world. It will only get worse. Head abroad before those places too become ruined.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

This thread belongs in the conspiracy sub-forum
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

It's interesting that there's a conspiracy sub-forum on here considering the fact that the premise behind this kind of forum is that relationships between men and women are being deliberately and systematically sabotaged in the first world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Leaked NASA document

Post by Winston »

rudder wrote:
August 22nd, 2013, 9:40 pm
Leaked NASA document shows that self-aware robots will probably kill everyone if we actually don't get killed by genetically modified plagues first.

Is the coronavirus a "genetically modified plague"? Any evidence of that? How did they know long ago that such things were coming?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

The covid-19 plandemic is a non-issue, which has been turned into a psy-op for the benefit of those invested in creating biomedical global fascism.

Seriously, though, I don't think I even read that whole document back then. My summary of it in my original post is kind of funny. I'm pretty sure we already had GMO viruses and bacteria at the time the document was written. That wasn't too long ago. The other nano-technologies mentioned in the document are pretty interesting. If the world is subjected to a bought and paid for media, how could the average layperson ever know the difference between exposure to nano-tech "smart dust" vs. a killer virus. The way it would play out in the world theatre would look identical.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Winston wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 2:18 am
rudder wrote:
August 22nd, 2013, 9:40 pm

Is the coronavirus a "genetically modified plague"? Any evidence of that? How did they know long ago that such things were coming?
Can you answer your own question at this point in time?