LAX shooting: false flag or beta rage?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

LAX shooting: false flag or beta rage?

Post by Teal Lantern »

FBI: 23-year-old L.A. man is suspect in airport shooting that kills TSA officer
I can't imagine that any sane person would think the TSA would go away or get any "better" after doing this, but there are also a lot of not-so-sane people out there.
Some of them think they are going to "spark the revolution". :roll:

23 seems way too young to give up on life, but I'm seeing more and more people screw themselves up really early..

So: paid agent/actor or whacko?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

I'm going to go with Beta Rage for 500 Alex.

People are giving up on life younger and younger because the media tells us that if we aren't a super popular investment banker that has banged 300 chicks by the age of 22, then we are f***ed up beyond repair and will never be happy.

That and the psych meds. Nearly all of the really unstable people involved in such acts are on psychiatric meds that often have a side effect of possibly making you even more suicidal (Wellbutrin is a common one that is known to induice suicidal ideation). Put a kid that was already nuts on a med that isn't right for him, and all sorts of crazy can happen.

I still don't fully buy the Boston story though. A guy losing his shit and opening fire at the TSA is one thing, but two kids becoming terrorists for no good reason that happened to be standing within yards of PMC goons is really odd.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Do you notice how these guys always lash out at innocent people like Marathon runners? I also think minimum wage TSA employees are just struggling to survive like everyone else and taking orders from their superiors. The banksters and progressives escape unmolested.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

MrPeabody wrote:Do you notice how these guys always lash out at innocent people like Marathon runners? I also think minimum wage TSA employees are just struggling to survive like everyone else and taking orders from their superiors. The banksters and progressives escape unmolested.
Yeah, wouldn't it be nice if they started snapping and taking down the people who caused the financial crisis instead of some random people who were in the wrong place at the wrong time? Instead of a national tragedy, people would probably be celebrating.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: LAX shooting: false flag or beta rage?

Post by Cornfed »

Teal Lantern wrote: I can't imagine that any sane person would think the TSA would go away or get any "better" after doing this
If it happened often enough, they would.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It seems incredible that people put up with TSA gropers, given that every man, woman and domesticated animal knows the purpose of their groping has nothing to do with security and is simply designed to humiliate. In most societies you would think that they would encounter serious violence. It is like the ruling class is basically saying to everyone else "Ha ha losers, we can hire affirmative action trash to sexually molest you. What are you going to do about it? Nothing of course, because you are useless pussies, nya nya nyuh nya nya". It is as if Amerika is run by a 12 year old schoolyard bully and everyone is a scrawny dweeb running scared.
rudder
Junior Poster

Re: LAX shooting: false flag or beta rage?

Post by rudder »

Teal Lantern wrote:FBI: 23-year-old L.A. man is suspect in airport shooting that kills TSA officer
I can't imagine that any sane person would think the TSA would go away or get any "better" after doing this, but there are also a lot of not-so-sane people out there.
Some of them think they are going to "spark the revolution". :roll:

23 seems way too young to give up on life, but I'm seeing more and more people screw themselves up really early..

So: paid agent/actor or whacko?
Probably just got a little too obsessed with Alex Jones.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

MrPeabody wrote:Do you notice how these guys always lash out at innocent people like Marathon runners? I also think minimum wage TSA employees are just struggling to survive like everyone else and taking orders from their superiors. The banksters and progressives escape unmolested.
The banksters, progressives, and bureaucrats always hire plenty of shielding and keep their own distance.

Theft & Sexual Assault agents aren't all exactly noble saints, though.
TSA Arrests Raise Questions of Who Screens the Screeners
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-0 ... eners.html

"NA-TSA-AALT" :roll:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything