Vegetarian Woman Has Hissy Fit After Eating Meat

Discuss news and current events around the world.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Vegetarian Woman Has Hissy Fit After Eating Meat

Post by xiongmao »

After living in Asia for 10 months, there is one big thing I've noticed back in the West:

A sense of entitlement

This story sums it up perfectly:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/na ... ni-2972616

Basically spoiled Western vegetarian woman goes to chicken restaurant, gets served chicken by mistake and is so traumatised by it she goes home early from work.

She should think herself lucky that she has anything to eat at all. For most people in the world, if you don't work, you don't eat :roll:.

Anyway, please don't be stupid enough to marry a princess like her :lol:. And another lesson I learned in Asia - don't worry about the small stuff in life.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

mmmmm Nando's :)

She's kind of right for kicking a fuss. I'm particular about what I eat too, but I wouldn't go so far as going to the news about it.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The restaurant deserves a medal. It was her responsibility to watch what she was putting in her mouth instead of gabbing with her friends. I thought veggies were suppose to be self-aware.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Vegetarian Woman Has Hissy Fit After Eating Meat

Post by jamesbond »

This vegetarian woman thinks all people who eat meat should be put to death! :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."