A license to travel overseas: Obama could make it the law

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Holy shit! That doesn't sound good. I remember something similar from the Soviet Uinon, if I'm not mistaken. Germany under the Nazis, as well.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There taking this country down.
Time to Hide!
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

It could start a slippery slope where now the countries are 'reasonable' like North Korea, Syria, Cuba (although Cuba should be not on the list anymore) but in the future the government could ban going to 'hostile' countries or countries where we don't have a decent relationship for whatever reason. This could maybe be a problem for some countries in Africa, Asia, South America in the future. The government will do it in baby steps so its not noticeable in the present but looking down a 10 year window there could be many countries officially 'barred' from visiting by the USSA government.

All the more reason to try to get a second citizenship somewhere in a country that has decent travel options and limited visa restrictions.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I have been saying this like forever...

America is the most dangerous country for Americans....

And its coming from a guy in a third world country..and I know how much Im surrounded by crap everyday BUT the crap Americans get thrown at and whats coming to them is much higher than even shitty life in third world countries....
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

starchild5- You're in a third world country right now? If you don't mind my asking: Which one & what's it like there? I ask because people always talk about other countries as if they're warzones & that you're more or less living in a piranha tank. I know that's not true in numerous cases, but I'd like to know specifics about how that's not true, since I don't really feel like living in America anymore (a massive part of it is the passive-aggressive Third Reich trend that's been going on lately). I get into arguments all the time about these things & some people really seem to think it's better to get attacked on a schedule rather than have an indefinite situation.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A license to travel overseas: Obama could make it the la

Post by Tsar »

I know that I won't let some fascist or totalitarian government, or any government tell me where I can or can't travel. I would probably go to a country even more if the American government made it illegal to travel to that location. I plan on going to Cuba once I have a second passport. There is nothing the American elites could to do stop me because I will never bow and I will never conform.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

This is a very short description of what the bill is suppose to accomplish:
To restrict United States nationals from traveling to countries in which foreign governments or anti-government forces allow foreign terrorist organizations to engage in armed conflict for purposes of participating in such armed conflict or from providing material support to entities that are engaged in such armed conflict, and for other purposes.
More information on that bill: https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/113/hr4223

I don't think that anyone that cares about safety would travel to Syria in the present. Assad was keeping Syria relatively safe and stable until the West destabilized him. However, there isn't any reason to ban Americans from traveling anywhere.

If a country has a government that is a state sponsor of terrorism and it's safe and not dangerous then I would travel to it. I don't think it matters if a country sponsors terrorists or not because even America and Western countries sponsor terrorists or engage in terrorism. Sponsoring terrorism is one of the tactics in war, regime change, or to have a proxy. Therefore the state sponsor of terrorism can overlap with national or international politics.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

And anytime a country doesn't applaude America, that country maybe gets put on the list. Maybe this keeps people from getting somewhere that doesn't do things America's way? This country talks about how OTHER places are unfree & dictatorial or how they come after people that don't have it coming, but then DO these same things that they just demonized. What's the idea? To complain about them AND use them as an example for how to be?
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

They can pass & impose any laws on you because American men are all talk no action! Y'all quicker mobilise a Flash-mob than organise a take over Coup on the Gov't, :lol: mainly because all your soldiers & fighters are stationed abroad in over 100 countries. All you have at home are the police & they are not for you they are there to manage you.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Renata- That rings true. It's weird, considering that all you heard about was the revolution against England (at least, you USED to). That was the big thing & I was always told that if a third of the things that go on today were to happen there'd be a war.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Renata wrote:They can pass & impose any laws on you because American men are all talk no action! Y'all quicker mobilise a Flash-mob than organise a take over Coup on the Gov't, :lol: mainly because all your soldiers & fighters are stationed abroad in over 100 countries. All you have at home are the police & they are not for you they are there to manage you.
HEY! You gotta admit, that MK flash dance mob was awesome! :lol:

But really, the west is doomed to be a prison for westerners, and the sad part is, they take it with them to the foreign countries they consider paradise... and they damn themselves every step, because they choose to live with the mental disease, rather than expunge it from their being. True paradise is the mind.

The satanist scum LOVE how all these infected fools are traveling the world and f***ing everything they see. It means eventually, all countries will fall from the inside because of westerners. This is why Russia and N.Korea are so hard-ass. Russia leads the world in paranormal research, while NK is more spiritual but still very knowledgeable about how the world works and they protect their people accordingly.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

We've got to stop blaming satanists, aliens, the elites, who ever they are!?!? If something happens & blame is put on the boogey man nothing can be solved or changed. It's like if a walll falls & all the people at the wall start pointing fingers blaming eachother nothing's going to happen, but if they get together they can all build back the wall, that's called; 'power in numbers'.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Renata wrote:We've got to stop blaming satanists, aliens, the elites, who ever they are!?!? If something happens & blame is put on the boogey man nothing can be solved or changed. It's like if a walll falls & all the people at the wall start pointing fingers blaming eachother nothing's going to happen, but if they get together they can all build back the wall, that's called; 'power in numbers'.
This is why they win. Exactly what you said. It's not about the enemy, it's about the solution required to kill them. Few will actually get up, take their arms and execute pinpoint strikes at their enemy - all the while not breaking the law. Few people will take that first step to expand their mind, body and soul.

That's what history has ALWAYS been, and always BE about - fighting the enemy and WINNING. Anyone who wasn't, lost. Most people are losers, those who chose not to fight. That should be enough to get any REAL person's blood boiling, galvanizing them to the appropriate action.

Problem is, few people in this world are actually REAL. The enemy of most decent humans is very real. THEIR enemies are mostly fake though.