Woman shoots boyfriend because he did not ejaculate enough

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Woman shoots boyfriend because he did not ejaculate enough

Post by jamesbond »

A 58-year-old woman in the Detroit suburbs got into an argument with her boyfriend and shot him because she believed he was cheating on her when he didn't produce enough ejaculate after they had sex. Your "firing blanks" quip goes here.

WWJ reports that Sadie Bell of Southfield shot Edward Lee, her lover of 15 years, in the stomach. Somehow, she's out on bond — even though it's the second time she's shot one of her sexual partners, her husband back in 1991.

It's not known why she shot her husband 23 years ago, but Sweet Sadie was up front about why she shot Lee last January:

"She stated that she knew he was having an affair because he wasn't producing enough ejaculate," Walton explained. "She also said to the police some very graphic things about how she expected him to perform, she was a cheap date, she liked sex, she expected him to be able to do what he's promised; and she said, in essence, to quote her, she was pissed off, so she shot him."

The man was hospitalized for six weeks after the shooting and is still recovering.

This is unbelievable, truth is stranger than fiction. Here is the link for the full article:

http://detroit.jalopnik.com/michigan-wo ... 1606824306
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

There's a thought experiment that goes 'if you could have a superpower, what would it be?'

Men who complain about being "invisible" to western females don't understand the gift they've been granted.
Enjoy it while you can. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: Woman shoots boyfriend because he did not ejaculate enou

Post by Voice of Reason »

jamesbond wrote:A 58-year-old woman in the Detroit suburbs got into an argument with her boyfriend and shot him because she believed he was cheating on her when he didn't produce enough ejaculate after they had sex. Your "firing blanks" quip goes here.

WWJ reports that Sadie Bell of Southfield shot Edward Lee, her lover of 15 years, in the stomach. Somehow, she's out on bond — even though it's the second time she's shot one of her sexual partners, her husband back in 1991.

It's not known why she shot her husband 23 years ago, but Sweet Sadie was up front about why she shot Lee last January:

"She stated that she knew he was having an affair because he wasn't producing enough ejaculate," Walton explained. "She also said to the police some very graphic things about how she expected him to perform, she was a cheap date, she liked sex, she expected him to be able to do what he's promised; and she said, in essence, to quote her, she was pissed off, so she shot him."

The man was hospitalized for six weeks after the shooting and is still recovering.

This is unbelievable, truth is stranger than fiction. Here is the link for the full article:

http://detroit.jalopnik.com/michigan-wo ... 1606824306
Just when you think you've seen it all...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the story as it appeared on the local news in Detroit.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."