What's with the sudden witch hunt for NFL players ?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
steve55
Junior Poster

What's with the sudden witch hunt for NFL players ?

Post by steve55 »

This domestic violence crap been going on for the last 40 years in football (and society in general) and now it's suddenly an issue? Suddenly now? Geez, keep these athletes personal lives seperate from the game. This is the continuation of what roosh V accurately calls the rapid pace of the infection of feministic influence in our culture. Feminization is also responsible for the political correctness feeding frenzy that's exploded in the last decade.

These poor football players are getting caught up in the eye of the storm of the political correctness epidemic. Poor guys.!i really do feel sorry for the witch hunt they found themselves a part of.

The Dumb American American men of past decades thought it would be a cute idea to let feminism take over the culture. But it looks like too much of that cat has got out of the bag and now this crap is what we're having to deal with.

Americans Feminism and American Female hypigamy are here to stay and you American men are to blame for allowing it. Men in other countries shut that s**t down and wont allow it.
Last edited by steve55 on September 18th, 2014, 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Watch this video about the lynching of Ray Rice. Studies actually show that women initiate domestic violence between 50% to 60% of the time. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuFfAOWK ... EvMPhEVN-g[/youtube]
Last edited by jamesbond on September 18th, 2014, 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Anatol
Junior Poster

Re: What's all this sudden witch hunt for NFL players who've

Post by Anatol »

Hello Gentlemen,

I have been warning again and again and again about how matriarchal the society is becoming {(not in U.S.A. and Western nations alone but in the entire world)}. 50% of the world is already matriarchal {(Western nations)} and 35% is feminist {(China ~ India ~ Russia ~ South America)}. The only 15% left that are NORMAL {(patriarchal)} societies are 3 or 4 Muslim nations and parts of Africa. Within the next 2 years a female president will be elected and within 5 years {{2020 A.D.)}, this country the U.S.A. will have many females hitting males in public and THERE WILL BE NO PUNISHMENT FOR THE WOMEN AT ALL! TAKE MY GUARANTEE OF THIS!!!!!

BUT NO ONE LISTENS TO ME! ~ I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYONE BUT MYSELF AND PERHAPS 1% OF OTHER MALES SAY ONE WORD IN PROTEST!!! THE OVERLY 'MACHO' {(STUPID)} GENERAL AMERICAN MALE WHO IS OBSESSED WITH BEING VIRILE THINKS IT'S EFFEMINATE TO BANG HIS HANDS ON TABLES, TO SHOUT, TO WAVE HIS HANDS AROUND AND TO SCREAM. HE'LL JUST SIT THERE LIKE A FOOL AND NOT DO A THING OTHER THAN WHINE ABOUT HOW BAD THINGS ARE. AMERICAN MEN THINK THAT PROTESTING EMOTIONALLY IS FEMININE BECAUSE THEY ARE OVERLY 'MACHO'. AND THIS EMOTIONAL-INSECURITY OF HIS IS THE REASON THE SITUATION HAS GOTTEN SO DIRE!!!
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

What's all this sudden witch hunt for NFL players?

-ANSWER- The NFL is dominated by men. Men are not allowed to have anything. Feminists get what they want and Feminist Supporting Men have no shame. Feminist supporters are Sub-Human worthless skum.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Jonny Law wrote:What's all this sudden witch hunt for NFL players?

-ANSWER- The NFL is dominated by men. Men are not allowed to have anything. Feminists get what they want and Feminist Supporting Men have no shame. Feminist supporters are Sub-Human worthless skum.

Hello,

You are very correct! It's amazing how many males think that females dominating them and treating men like they are women is something to be admired. I don't understand where this per*erse thinking comes from. These 'women-worshippers' {(genetically defective men or men with a grudge against other men)} have managed to addle the brains of the entire world's population. Just as how everyone now stands for {(Gentlemen, do pardon my uncouth reference)} g**-rights and p**-marital re*ations being normal. EVIL RULES 90% of the world for the previous 20 years and unless it is stopped, it will rule the entire world for centuries.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I wish NFL officials would have the courage to stand up and say something like "Well of course a lot of our players are vicious, savage animals; they're black FFS".
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What is a FFS ?
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Moretorque wrote:What is a FFS ?
For f**k's sake.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
Moretorque wrote:What is a FFS ?
For f**k's sake.
Usually you get into better detail about the behavior of the black man so I was kinda shocked :shock:
Time to Hide!