Male Birth Control coming in 2017 Heck Yes!!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Male Birth Control coming in 2017 Heck Yes!!

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Researchers tested the birth control on three male baboons via 15 female baboons, each who were allowed to mate with any of their choosing parents for a month. Findings revealed that none of the aboons involved became pregnant.
According to Science Alert, the male baboons were injected with the birth control. It works by blocking the Vas Deferens, which carry the sperm from testicles to the urethral opening in the penis. The vas deferens are cut during vasectomies. Unlike vasectomies, Parsemus said that use of Vasalgel is reversible. Furthermore, a second injection can help to flush the birth control out and restore fertility, if desired.
"We want to get Vasalgel on the market as soon as possible, but all the proper efficacy and safety testing needs to be completed. Vasalgel is currently in animal testing, with human trials expected to start in early 2015 (small trial) and 2015-2016 (larger trials). If everything goes well and with enough public support, we hope to get Vasalgel on the market in 2016-2017,"

Isn't this great. Can you imagine how much this could actually change America. Finally, no more people tricking men into getting them pregnant and no more having to worry for a month if a condom breaks.
It's good to read things like this. It could put both men and women at ease knowing there is this option out there. In America there have been to many unwanted pregnancies and I even have known women who purposely got pregnant.
When this hits the market, if men opt for it they can finally control when a child is to be born.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

faheem
Freshman Poster

nice

Post by faheem »

Researchers tested the birth control on three male baboons via 15 female baboons, each who were allowed to mate with any of their choosing parents for a month. Findings revealed that none of the aboons involved became pregnant.
According to Science Alert, the male baboons were injected with the birth control. It works by blocking the Vas Deferens, which carry the sperm from testicles to the urethral opening in the penis. The vas deferens are cut during vasectomies. Unlike vasectomies, Parsemus said that use of Vasalgel is reversible. Furthermore, a second injection can help to flush the birth control out and restore fertility, if desired.
"We want to get Vasalgel on the market as soon as possible, but all the proper efficacy and safety testing needs to be completed. Vasalgel is currently in animal testing, with human trials expected to start in early 2015 (small trial) and 2015-2016 (larger trials). If everything goes well and with enough public support, we hope to get Vasalgel on the market in 2016-2017,"
If you are looking for fast success in brain dumps then join today to find complete LPI resources and pass University of Pennsylvania certifications on first try.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

It's pretty awesome right.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

I am all about birth control and I am in support of the 100% condom. This is close enough. Unfortunately the stupid people will continue to breed.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Yeah stupid people will, but smart people will use this
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Smart people using birth control and stupid people breeding could lead to an idiocracy.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Finally, some new birth control for men! :)

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

What's a "choosing parent"? They're mating with a parent?!
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Also, I wouldn'ttrust this one bit: so many medical things don't work as advertised. It'd be something else to get wrong (by accident or on purpose) & I really don't see them thinking that they did something wrong when they did something wrong.

Another thing is that there's a need for a second shot to undo it- supposing someone can't get it? If it's a temporary effect, it doesn't make much of a difference. The organization of things can be a problem- how hard is it to believe that they'd pass some law against this reversal shot when someone needed it to undo the first one?

I know it's got the sound of a conspiracy-theory, but supposing this turns into an unexpected situation where they just don't give people these reversal shots?
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Hmmm you got a point.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 20th, 2020, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I can't believe the enthusiasm over this. Condoms remove much of the physical sensation of sex. But a man can take a condom off and go without it.

Here they are talking about giving a man a shot to mess up the stuff down in his reproductive system. He can't easily turn it off. What if a man gets a shot like this, and when the act is over, he feels all stopped up inside, like stuff isn't working right. It doesn't feel right down in there.

Then, they try to give him a shot (if the don't determine that the reversal shot is dangerous and illegal at some point down the road) and it doesn't work. And he's stuck with the lack of feeling down there.

It's bad enough that condoms mess up the experience externally. But they can be discarded. This could mess up the experience internally, for all we know.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Re: Male Birth Control coming in 2017 Heck Yes!!

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I didn't think of that. I just thought it would be a good thing for men bc of a specific reason.
Scenerio:
GIRL: Omg I'm pregnant
Boy: No you are not I am on birth control that makes me only shoot blanks until it is removed.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Something I just thought of is that maybe it f***s-up the function of those parts & when the chick gets pregnant (on purpose or by accident), the kid comes out wrong.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The prostrate and urethra are not the same thing. In fact, there is a vas deferens between the two.