90 Day Fiance season 2 is here! Meet the season 2 couples!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
steve55
Junior Poster

90 Day Fiance season 2 is here! Meet the season 2 couples!

Post by steve55 »

It starts airing at the learning channel Sunday October 19th 8pm Central time.

See all the couples here ---->http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fian ... 2-bios.htm

Some observations about season two. Once more, we have guys who look like they need to come out of the closet lol. Why do they always have gay/feminine looking men on this show? The US isn't really full of that many guys who look gay is it? Some countries are, but I never thought of the US as having a lot of that kind of thing. This show seems to purposely seek out gay/feminine looking guys. lol Here are the two guys whom I'm referring to

1) Boy band guy

2) Looks like he should be in a boy band guy, lol.
She looks sweet though!

Now this girl below gives me an strong "do not trust" vibe in most of her photos.(Though in one of her photos she actually looks sincere, but not in most. She comes across the worst in the video). What do you guys think? See the video link I posted at the top and you can see much more of her there. Man, she reminds me of some of those Rooskie ladies of Eastern Europe who I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw them. She just gives me a bad vibe, but maybe that's just me. Though admittedly, that's judging a book by its cover,....obviously there's no way to know for sure.

These two couples shown here below look like great matches!! Nothing unusual about them, and you feel both are sincere and of a similar demeanor, values and I can say that the first couple even look of a similar socioeconomic class too. It's like you are comfortable looking upon them.

Ok, now on to the MOST odd looking and most uncomfortable looking couple. Guys, WTF is this ?? LOL. He loves her for her great personality right?? LOL. Look, I don't mean to be mean and Im sure she's a beautiful person on the inside, but let's get real here. Everyone knows that men are mostly visual. A man has to have a minimal amount of physical attraction to a woman. Men mostly go for a ht/wt prop attractive women if given the choice, or if the girl has a several extra lbs -BBW, that's usually ok if she is of similar age or younger, and/or if she has a decent looking face, and/ or if the guy himself is also overweight or not so great looking himself. But this lady has neither, and he is wayyyy better looking!! She is super out classed and she is also way older than him. He is 26 and she is 41 and let's face it, she looks well over 41, she looks upper 40's to early 50's. This couple don't add up at all!! LOL. What man would want a much older overweight women unless she is hot, or at a minimum decent looking? I smell green card hunter all the way on this one! lol . I soooo cant wait to see the review boards after this couple is aired. lol
Guys, grab your popcorn on this couple and enjoy. I'm sure it will be a smash hit and take in the highest ratings of all the couples. I'm also sure this extreme mismatch was planned all the way as a big ratings grabber. LOL.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 90 day fiance season 2 is here!! Meet the season 2 coupl

Post by jamesbond »

steve55 wrote:It starts airing at the learning channel Sunday October 19th 8pm Central time.

See all the couples here ---->http://www.tlc.com/tv-shows/90-day-fian ... 2-bios.htm
Thanks for posting this, I was wondering when the second season was going to start.

This show is great, it is opening men's eyes to the idea of international marriage! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Couple #2, the interracial couple, went to a bible college. That explains his sweetness. The guy Brett in the green shirt that spent 5 days in the Philippines before getting engaged. In the previous Season the guy with Russian girl only spent 6 days there.

If you were shopping for a wife why wouldn't you take off 2 weeks and maybe just take another week without pay so you could have 3 weeks. Most people spend more than 3 weeks just finding a new car! Why fiancee visas are only 90 days and not 6 months helps to contribute to the high divorcee rates from these international marriages. Cassia, 23, from Curitiba, Brazil and Jason, 38 (the guy in gray T-shirt), look very compatible even though the age difference. She looks older and he looks very good for his age. I actually thought that the 48 year old Arizona man from the first Season looked great for his age or any age. He's the kind of man that will be successful as an international dater and will find a good wife, if he is patient.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Taco »

WorldTraveler wrote: The guy Brett in the green shirt that spent 5 days in the Philippines before getting engaged.
This guy Brett is just asking for trouble. Not only does his fiancé complain a lot she's fat and doesn't know how to cook(3:00). She wouldn't stand a chance of getting married in the Philippines that's why she's still single.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tutUoNSE ... MIU4k-oL-g
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

steve why aren't you in the program with makati girl?
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:steve why aren't you in the program with makati girl?
Good question. The producer personally emailed me and asked for photos and our story. Never heard back. I sent another update to them a few days ago. She was approved last week. Darn, I just broke the mystery of it all. Well, at least Ill keep her arrival date a mystery. hahaha.

Anyways, I honestly think they are mostly looking for drama, incompatible couples. I think the only reason why they throw in a few seemingly healthy and successful looking couples is just to balance it out so no one accuses them of only showing train wrecks on their show. Its obvious that most couples that are featured are "predictable" train wrecks. The Filipina Daya is one of the most aweful fiancés I've ever seen! The 40 something yr old overweight one is wayyyyy out of her league with that slim and deboner handsome looking 28 yr old Middle Eastern guy. Train wreck is written all over these couples. Its not hard to figure out who the train wrecks will be with a little investigating about the couples. Why would they feature us , we don't come across as a drama or a train wreck type couple. Newlife, in the reality tv world, train wrecks get ratings and make the money, not boring normal successful couples who have a lot in common. In fact, if they chose us, I think it would make me worry about the odds of our success. It would be bad sign. lol.

Though I did tell them about my plans to take Jobie to Leavenworth WA since she wants to see snow. We plan to ski, snowmobile, and do some snow tubing which could provide them with some fun footage for the show I suppose. But again, I think the #1 qualifier is "trainwreck" couple. That's not really us. It doesn't mean we couldn't fail or not end up together. Time will tell on the outcome. We'll see. But we don't show signs of a trainwreck is all im sayin. Gosh, I'm already revealing too much about us, see how you're draggin it out of me newlife. hahaha. Ive ruined the guessing I suppose. Oh well, no more mystery till later.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

steve55 wrote:
newlifeinphilippines wrote:steve why aren't you in the program with makati girl?
Good question. The producer personally emailed me and asked for photos and our story. Never heard back. I sent another update to them a few days ago. She was approved last week. Darn, I just broke the mystery of it all. Well, at least Ill keep her arrival date a mystery. hahaha.

Anyways, I honestly think they are mostly looking for drama, incompatible couples. I think the only reason why they throw in a few seemingly healthy and successful looking couples is just to balance it out so no one accuses them of only showing train wrecks on their show. Its obvious that most couples that are featured are "predictable" train wrecks. The Filipina Daya is one of the most aweful fiancés I've ever seen! The 40 something yr old overweight one is wayyyyy out of her league with that slim and deboner handsome looking 28 yr old Middle Eastern guy. Train wreck is written all over these couples. Its not hard to figure out who the train wrecks will be with a little investigating about the couples. Why would they feature us , we don't come across as a drama or a train wreck type couple. Newlife, in the reality tv world, train wrecks get ratings and make the money, not boring normal successful couples who have a lot in common. In fact, if they chose us, I think it would make me worry about the odds of our success. It would be bad sign. lol.

Though I did tell them about my plans to take Jobie to Leavenworth WA since she wants to see snow. We plan to ski, snowmobile, and do some snow tubing which could provide them with some fun footage for the show I suppose. But again, I think the #1 qualifier is "trainwreck" couple. That's not really us. It doesn't mean we couldn't fail or not end up together. Time will tell on the outcome. We'll see. But we don't show signs of a trainwreck is all im sayin. Gosh, I'm already revealing too much about us, see how you're draggin it out of me newlife. hahaha. Ive ruined the guessing I suppose. Oh well, no more mystery till later.

Aren't you afraid that if things dont work out and your on the show in some capacity youll regret having that footage done?
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

No, not all afraid of that. I don't see any negative consequences about that. People don't really care about what happens. They just want to be entertained. Everyone knows that these things are tough since 99% of couples who go this route have spent at most 2 weeks together. There's a reason for 90 days on the fiancé visa and it sure as hell ain't because it takes 90 days to get married. It takes about 24 hours to get married if one wants to plan all the details in advance of her arrival. It's really silly how people try to say it takes 90 days to marry someone. Lol. That's so stupid to say and not based on fact. The 90 days is to make sure.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

steve55 wrote:No, not all afraid of that. I don't see any negative consequences about that. People don't really care about what happens. They just want to be entertained. Everyone knows that these things are tough since 99% of couples who go this route have spent at most 2 weeks together. There's a reason for 90 days on the fiancé visa and it sure as hell ain't because it takes 90 days to get married. It takes about 24 hours to get married if one wants to plan all the details in advance of her arrival. It's really silly how people try to say it takes 90 days to marry someone. Lol. That's so stupid to say and not based on fact. The 90 days is to make sure.

You should just go back to see makati girl instead of bringing her to america. It seems rather desperate move. And im a very desperate person and even I wouldn't do that. LOL I think you will be rushed to make a decision you may regret later. Your emotions will get all caught up in the rush.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

steve55 wrote:No, not all afraid of that. I don't see any negative consequences about that. People don't really care about what happens. They just want to be entertained. Everyone knows that these things are tough since 99% of couples who go this route have spent at most 2 weeks together. There's a reason for 90 days on the fiancé visa and it sure as hell ain't because it takes 90 days to get married. It takes about 24 hours to get married if one wants to plan all the details in advance of her arrival. It's really silly how people try to say it takes 90 days to marry someone. Lol. That's so stupid to say and not based on fact. The 90 days is to make sure.
Hi Steve, Congratulations on your engagement and future marriage :D Did you post the story on HA in another thread? Do you have some pictures there? If not can you tell me some info and send me a photo of you two. How many total trips did you make to Philippines over the years? What was the longest time you were there? How long did you and Jolie spend together before you applied for the fiance visa. Take care and best of luck to you two!
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

WorldTraveler wrote:
Hi Steve, Congratulations on your engagement and future marriage :D Did you post the story on HA in another thread? Do you have some pictures there? If not can you tell me some info and send me a photo of you two. How many total trips did you make to Philippines over the years? What was the longest time you were there? How long did you and Jolie spend together before you applied for the fiance visa. Take care and best of luck to you two!
Thanks world traveler. I met her the last week of my 3 month stay. The purpose of my trip was to find a potential wife cause I know what I want and its too hard to find it here in the US. I spent time with several ladies but after I spent more time with them, I learned they weren't my type. I met Jobie towards the very end of my trip and only had 1 week with her so we arn't at the finish line quite yet . My philosophy for my 3 month trip was not to "force" anything (I've always said better to live life single than wife up with the wrong person), but I suppose I got lucky to have met someone who meets 99% of my "wants" bucket list in a potential wife. The only thing that remains to be seen is how our chemistry is once we spend day after day after day together.

To see more and some of our photos, go to this page of my website.....http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/my- ... pines.html
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

That must have been one amazing week for her to fill 99 percent of your requirements that fast. I can only imagine. :oops:
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Oh, but I didn't suggest the possibility of marriage to her until 2-3 months after I left the Philippines during which time I got to know her more via internet.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

steve55 wrote:Oh, but I didn't suggest the possibility of marriage to her until 2-3 months after I left the Philippines during which time I got to know her more via internet.
Steve, thanks for the link to your photos of your fiance on you website. I think you're smart to take 3 months off to look for a wife. She is very cute. I'm glad to hear you found a smart one. One of my big complaints with Pinays is they don't talk about anything important. This is my complaint with American women too. Most of them never shut up and they don't talk about anything important either. When is your fiance arriving? How does she feel about coming to live in the USA? Will she have to take additional certifications to teach in the USA. What is her family like, compared to most Filipino families?

I was looking at you website and I see all these girls young girls want older men. I see the foreign born younger girls that live in the USA that say they will date older men. Do you believe that they are for real, or just gold diggers? i think foreign girls change almost immediately after they come to the USA.

How do the girls in Peru compare to Pinays? Can you date girls there if you don't speak Spanish?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

steve55 wrote:Oh, but I didn't suggest the possibility of marriage to her until 2-3 months after I left the Philippines during which time I got to know her more via internet.

were sparks flying during your meeting? Cause you said you weren't sure about her when you left phil and you even went to columbia. Ive been more mesmerized by bargirls it sounds like then your initial feelings. Thats why im shocked you consider marriage based on mostly online time.