No indictment in Ferguson shooting

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: No indictment in Ferguson shooting

Post by Jester »

Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed do you have to call a black person a pavement ape?
Thank you. There are humans that act like apes, but so many do not, why play into the lies that we are told, that life is some sad hopeless conflict, and we must denigrate others to rise?
Moretorque wrote:
In any event their is a video on UTUBE called " More Deadly than War" and Ed Griffin lays it all out more than 45 years ago how the Old World Order play book works on divide and conquer in order to come in a seize control of a country. It is a good watch because their play book is really old but us dummies fall for it because we do not educate ourselves on their methods.
+1 again. This whole thing is a classic provocation.

Triggerhappy bloodthirsty cop shoots lower-class Black, then lies about it.
Media pounce.
Grand jury is guided not to indict.
Announcement is DELIBERATELY delayed till 8pm, to maximize rioting.
National Guard, already on site, is DELIBERATELY withheld, to maximize rioting.
And so on.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Gadfly wrote:
George Zimmerman was another case that should not have gone to trial.

The evidence and testimony confirm that Mr. Wilson acted appropriately. Just the other day, the cross-dresser Rudy Giuliani actually spoke the truth: more than 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks. Perhaps if American blacks addressed this outrageous fact and sought solutions for it, Michael Brown, another young black thug like Trayvon Martin, might still be alive today.

In both cases -- Zimmerman and now officer Wilson -- the jury got it right.
George Zimmerman was no criminal, rather an average civilian schmoe defending his neighborhood. He may have instigated a confrontation, but ultimately he fired in self-defense, just once if memory serves. He was interrogated for five hours by police, and his story made sense. He was released. When the media pack howled, he was thrown to the wolves.

In the Ferguson case, the cop was hopped up on steroids (my accusation stands, since cops use steroids, and since since he wasnt promptly tested for drugs), emptied his clip for no reason, fired at an unarmed guy 150 feet away. And the fix was in, with phonied up autopsies, intimidated witnesses and the works. Do I have proof? No. I have experience. If you want to say I'm wrong, OK. YOU provide proof.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Gadfly wrote:The evidence and testimony confirm that Mr. Wilson acted appropriately. Just the other day, the cross-dresser Rudy Giuliani actually spoke the truth: more than 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks. Perhaps if American blacks addressed this outrageous fact and sought solutions for it, Michael Brown, another young black thug like Trayvon Martin, might still be alive today.
Obviously they are not going to do that, because such TNB is integral to how their species comports themselves. It is like expecting cats to address the issue of them mewing and coughing up fur balls. We just need to get the murder monkeys the hell out of human areas.
Blacks didnt do any of this stuff before 1960. I was around in the 1960's and I remember old Black men on the streets of Athens Georgia, wearing suits.

Yeah by the 1970's I saw some Afros, a little minor pimping, etc.

Thus, we are not talking about "criminal genes". What we have here is deliberate criminal programming.

You know that heroin was imported by the Pentagon/CIA, and that crack cocaine was INVENTED by them. Senseless welfare programs, civil rights sobfests... most countries dont do that. The USA (like Britain) is a laboratory experiment.

When you react like you do, you are buying into exactly the role that the Anglo-Zionist cartel has scripted for you.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Don't have a dog in this fight. So many colors involved. A white thug in a blue costume shot a black thug. No good guys here. Won't side with the piggies. Won't side with ghetto blacks either. At this point, I'm just wondering how long it will be until all-out race war explodes all across America. I guess it already is, just being a long war. And quite advantageous to the rulers, as per usual.
Yup.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Despite the fact that the ZOG pigs should all be impaled, we should give them credit when they do the right thing, as is the case when they shoot ghetto blacks. Of course if it weren't for the pigs and their system protecting the pavement apes the entire infestation could be wiped out relatively easily, so these incidents are really just a tiny mitigation of the pigs' own ongoing crimes.
Kind of like Ulster, eh?

Where the British troops were deployed NOT to crush the IRA, but rather to prevent locals from doing that? Pigs want control. Pigs are the enemy.

Take the tallest hill first.

If EBT cards and SSI were cut off, and drug dealers and bicycle thieves were hanged daily, then we could have a dialogue with our neighbors.

The enemy is not the class that steals bicycles, it is the class that prevents us from hanging bike thieves.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

steve55 wrote:
People are making this a race thing, but I think the same thing would have happened regardless of the color of the individual doing the assaulting.
+1

Finally someone made this point. Police in the USA are out of control, murdering and injuring innocent people of all races.

I was in the Soviet Union around 1971, and it was nowhere near this bad.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

starchild5 wrote:
Ghost wrote:Don't have a dog in this fight. So many colors involved. A white thug in a blue costume shot a black thug. No good guys here. Won't side with the piggies. Won't side with ghetto blacks either. At this point, I'm just wondering how long it will be until all-out race war explodes all across America. I guess it already is, just being a long war. And quite advantageous to the rulers, as per usual.
True. Its the elites wet dream. They want us to pick a side and defend the undefendable. Both are criminals & thugs, the ones who would get squeezed most are the good guys in America.
Well said.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
TPTB want idiots to keep thinking it's race rather than systemic, too.
This is why network news selectively covers these incidents; it keeps the lower classes busy fighting & hating each other instead of comparing notes.
[/color]
Word.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Jester wrote: In the Ferguson case, the cop was hopped up on steroids (my accusation stands, since cops use steroids, and since since he wasnt promptly tested for drugs), emptied his clip for no reason, fired at an unarmed guy 150 feet away. And the fix was in, with phonied up autopsies, intimidated witnesses and the works. Do I have proof? No. I have experience. If you want to say I'm wrong, OK. YOU provide proof.
So even though he wasn't tested for drugs, you know that he was "hopped up on steroids"? Because "you have experience"?

"Emptied his clip for no reason"? He fired when Michael Brown charged at him. There were witnesses, even black ones, who testified to this.

Brown was 6' 4", and nearly 300 lbs. After being chased, he charged at the officer, and ignored the latter's repeated warnings to get on the ground. The fact he was unarmed means squat. He was a menace, and his actions showed his total disregard for law and even his own life.

The autopsy found that Brown received no gunshot wounds in his back. That is consistent with the manner in which Brown was shot, which is backed up by eyewitnesses and the evidence. The grand jury came to the only reasonable conclusion it could.

EDIT:
Let's say some violent thug who was 6' 4" weighing 300 lbs. were charging at you. And let's say he didn't care that you were pointing a gun at him. What do you think he would do once he got close enough to you?

Officer Wilson assumed (reasonably, IMO) that Michael Brown would kill him. Despite being unarmed, Michael Brown was extremely dangerous. Shooting him was justified.
Last edited by Gadfly on November 27th, 2014, 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Gadfly wrote:
Jester wrote: In the Ferguson case, the cop was hopped up on steroids (my accusation stands, since cops use steroids, and since since he wasnt promptly tested for drugs), emptied his clip for no reason, fired at an unarmed guy 150 feet away. And the fix was in, with phonied up autopsies, intimidated witnesses and the works. Do I have proof? No. I have experience. If you want to say I'm wrong, OK. YOU provide proof.
So even though he wasn't tested for drugs, you know that he was "hopped up on steroids"? Because "you have experience"?

"Emptied his clip for no reason"? He fired when Michael Brown charged at him. There were witnesses, even black ones, who testified to this.

Brown was 6' 4", and nearly 300 lbs. After being chased, he charged at the officer, and ignored the latter's repeated warnings to get on the ground. The fact he was unarmed means squat. He was a menace, and his actions showed his total disregard for law and even his own life.

The autopsy found that Brown received no gunshot wounds in his back. That is consistent with the manner in which Brown was shot, which is backed up by eyewitnesses and the evidence. The grand jury came to the only reasonable conclusion it could.
OK...so it is just a large fraud. You really think that the grand jury proceedings won't get picked over for eternity? The fact that police sometimes commit fraud and fake stuff does not mean that always happens, as if a howling black mob is somehow a more rational process. Such fraud is always easier to hide in the shadows, whereas a case like this will get tons of scrutiny. Even the pathologist hired by the family did NOT conclude that Brown was shot in the back.

The assertion that "cops do these things" is more than equally matched by the glaring fact that all too often
urban young black men "Do these things". To make an assertion that "The cop did it" without evidence, and to defend that by demanding proof of a negative, is not a sound approach.

The proceedings of the grand jury will be combed over very carefully. The proceedings of a howling black
mob will not. The pattern of savage criminality as a pattern with US Urban blacks is very well established.
Murder, robbery, rape, burglary, assault and theft is typically committed by blacks in some crazy ratio like 8 to 1 on a per capita basis compared to other populations. Most of their victims are also black.

Feel free to disagree...but all I could say is ok...YOU go live in the hood....good luck with that.
The single most effective thing a visiting foreigner can do to influence their safety is to avoid any contact
with the US black population.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Wow! What a well thought out post by a New Orleans Saints player! Perfect answers:

KHQ.COM - Benjamin Watson who plays for the New Orleans Saints posted the following on his Facebook page and it has since gone viral:

"At some point while I was playing or preparing to play Monday Night Football, the news broke about the Ferguson Decision. After trying to figure out how I felt, I decided to write it down. Here are my thoughts:

I'M ANGRY because the stories of injustice that have been passed down for generations seem to be continuing before our very eyes.

I'M FRUSTRATED, because pop culture, music and movies glorify these types of police citizen altercations and promote an invincible attitude that continues to get young men killed in real life, away from safety movie sets and music studios.

I'M FEARFUL because in the back of my mind I know that although I'm a law abiding citizen I could still be looked upon as a "threat" to those who don't know me. So I will continue to have to go the extra mile to earn the benefit of the doubt.

I'M EMBARRASSED because the looting, violent protests, and law breaking only confirm, and in the minds of many, validate, the stereotypes and thus the inferior treatment.

I'M SAD, because another young life was lost from his family, the racial divide has widened, a community is in shambles, accusations, insensitivity hurt and hatred are boiling over, and we may never know the truth about what happened that day.

I'M SYMPATHETIC, because I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened. Maybe Darren Wilson acted within his rights and duty as an officer of the law and killed Michael Brown in self defense like any of us would in the circumstance. Now he has to fear the backlash against himself and his loved ones when he was only doing his job. What a horrible thing to endure. OR maybe he provoked Michael and ignited the series of events that led to him eventually murdering the young man to prove a point.

I'M OFFENDED, because of the insulting comments I've seen that are not only insensitive but dismissive to the painful experiences of others.

I'M CONFUSED, because I don't know why it's so hard to obey a policeman. You will not win!!! And I don't know why some policeman abuse their power. Power is a responsibility, not a weapon to brandish and lord over the populace.

I'M INTROSPECTIVE, because sometimes I want to take "our" side without looking at the facts in situations like these. Sometimes I feel like it's us against them. Sometimes I'm just as prejudiced as people I point fingers at. And that's not right. How can I look at white skin and make assumptions but not want assumptions made about me? That's not right.

I'M HOPELESS, because I've lived long enough to expect things like this to continue to happen. I'm not surprised and at some point my little children are going to inherit the weight of being a minority and all that it entails.

I'M HOPEFUL, because I know that while we still have race issues in America, we enjoy a much different normal than those of our parents and grandparents. I see it in my personal relationships with teammates, friends and mentors. And it's a beautiful thing.

I'M ENCOURAGED, because ultimately the problem is not a SKIN problem, it is a SIN problem. SIN is the reason we rebel against authority. SIN is the reason we abuse our authority. SIN is the reason we are racist, prejudiced and lie to cover for our own. SIN is the reason we riot, loot and burn. BUT I'M ENCOURAGED because God has provided a solution for sin through the his son Jesus and with it, a transformed heart and mind. One that's capable of looking past the outward and seeing what's truly important in every human being. The cure for the Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice and Eric Garner tragedies is not education or exposure. It's the Gospel. So, finally, I'M ENCOURAGED because the Gospel gives mankind hope."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Gadfly wrote:

Yes I DO have experience. Personal experience. The roid-rager was in control, the calmer ones stood by hands in pockets.

My experience is evidence. Your cynicism is not.

Moreover Alex Jones said his info - and he as many police sources - said that about half the cops are using steroids.

Oh and here's what the cops themselves say:
http://www.policechiefmagazine.org/maga ... e_id=62008

All this doesnt make them murderers, but it does make them dangerous, untrustworthy, and disqualified to keep the peace.

And it means also that the shooter should have been promptly tested for drugs.

I dont doubt that there was a struggle at the car door, and I can understand the first couple of shots. After that, Brown was fleeing. There was no charge. He apparently turned, but saying that he charged is just total bullshit.

The situation could have been handled with a billy club. Cops are not entitles to shoot any more than the rest of us are.

And in a situation that a single gunshot IS justified, a healthy trained cop does NOT automatically have a right to fire multiple shots just for fun.

Brown was 6' 4", and nearly 300 lbs.
Fat guys have rights too.

After being chased, he charged at the officer, and ignored the latter's repeated warnings to get on the ground.
You dont get to shoot a guy because he "disregards repeated warnings". That's murder.

The fact he was unarmed means squat.
No, wrong. That he was unarmed, means that the cop was in no danger once Brown had retreated or run a bit. The cop was safe, yet fired additional shots, because he was angry over being disrespected.

He was a menace
Lots of people are menacing. It is open season? If we meet, and I find you menacing, may I shoot you several times?

and his actions showed his total disregard for law and even his own life.
No question. There we agree. But you dont get to kill a man for that.

Oh and you didnt address my allegation that the police lie. This is the crux of it. If the cop had told the damn truth, I would be on his side, urging perhaps a manslaughter conviction and some mercy in sentencing. "When he ran, I got furious, I lost my temper. I'm deeply sorry" OK, if he passed a drug test, then maybe just a short prison sentence, plus no more work EVER as a cop or guard. But that's not what happened. The guy gloated, he is happy with what he did, the system allowed him to fabricate a story. And oh yes cops do fabricate.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/opini ... d=all&_r=0
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

steve55 wrote:Wow! What a well thought out post by a New Orleans Saints player! Perfect answers:

KHQ.COM - Benjamin Watson who plays for the New Orleans Saints posted the following on his Facebook page and it has since gone viral:

"At some point while I was playing or preparing to play Monday Night Football, the news broke about the Ferguson Decision. After trying to figure out how I felt, I decided to write it down. Here are my thoughts:

I'M ANGRY because the stories of injustice that have been passed down for generations seem to be continuing before our very eyes.

I'M FRUSTRATED, because pop culture, music and movies glorify these types of police citizen altercations and promote an invincible attitude that continues to get young men killed in real life, away from safety movie sets and music studios.

I'M FEARFUL because in the back of my mind I know that although I'm a law abiding citizen I could still be looked upon as a "threat" to those who don't know me. So I will continue to have to go the extra mile to earn the benefit of the doubt.

I'M EMBARRASSED because the looting, violent protests, and law breaking only confirm, and in the minds of many, validate, the stereotypes and thus the inferior treatment.

I'M SAD, because another young life was lost from his family, the racial divide has widened, a community is in shambles, accusations, insensitivity hurt and hatred are boiling over, and we may never know the truth about what happened that day.

I'M SYMPATHETIC, because I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened. Maybe Darren Wilson acted within his rights and duty as an officer of the law and killed Michael Brown in self defense like any of us would in the circumstance. Now he has to fear the backlash against himself and his loved ones when he was only doing his job. What a horrible thing to endure. OR maybe he provoked Michael and ignited the series of events that led to him eventually murdering the young man to prove a point.

I'M OFFENDED, because of the insulting comments I've seen that are not only insensitive but dismissive to the painful experiences of others.

I'M CONFUSED, because I don't know why it's so hard to obey a policeman. You will not win!!! And I don't know why some policeman abuse their power. Power is a responsibility, not a weapon to brandish and lord over the populace.

I'M INTROSPECTIVE, because sometimes I want to take "our" side without looking at the facts in situations like these. Sometimes I feel like it's us against them. Sometimes I'm just as prejudiced as people I point fingers at. And that's not right. How can I look at white skin and make assumptions but not want assumptions made about me? That's not right.

I'M HOPELESS, because I've lived long enough to expect things like this to continue to happen. I'm not surprised and at some point my little children are going to inherit the weight of being a minority and all that it entails.

I'M HOPEFUL, because I know that while we still have race issues in America, we enjoy a much different normal than those of our parents and grandparents. I see it in my personal relationships with teammates, friends and mentors. And it's a beautiful thing.

I'M ENCOURAGED, because ultimately the problem is not a SKIN problem, it is a SIN problem. SIN is the reason we rebel against authority. SIN is the reason we abuse our authority. SIN is the reason we are racist, prejudiced and lie to cover for our own. SIN is the reason we riot, loot and burn. BUT I'M ENCOURAGED because God has provided a solution for sin through the his son Jesus and with it, a transformed heart and mind. One that's capable of looking past the outward and seeing what's truly important in every human being. The cure for the Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice and Eric Garner tragedies is not education or exposure. It's the Gospel. So, finally, I'M ENCOURAGED because the Gospel gives mankind hope."
+1
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

Jester wrote:
Gadfly wrote:

Yes I DO have experience. Personal experience. The roid-rager was in control, the calmer ones stood by hands in pockets.

My experience is evidence. Your cynicism is not.

Moreover Alex Jones said his info - and he as many police sources - said that about half the cops are using steroids.

Oh and here's what the cops themselves say:
http://www.policechiefmagazine.org/maga ... e_id=62008

All this doesnt make them murderers, but it does make them dangerous, untrustworthy, and disqualified to keep the peace.

And it means also that the shooter should have been promptly tested for drugs.

I dont doubt that there was a struggle at the car door, and I can understand the first couple of shots. After that, Brown was fleeing. There was no charge. He apparently turned, but saying that he charged is just total bullshit.

The situation could have been handled with a billy club. Cops are not entitles to shoot any more than the rest of us are.

And in a situation that a single gunshot IS justified, a healthy trained cop does NOT automatically have a right to fire multiple shots just for fun.

Brown was 6' 4", and nearly 300 lbs.
Fat guys have rights too.

After being chased, he charged at the officer, and ignored the latter's repeated warnings to get on the ground.
You dont get to shoot a guy because he "disregards repeated warnings". That's murder.

The fact he was unarmed means squat.
No, wrong. That he was unarmed, means that the cop was in no danger once Brown had retreated or run a bit. The cop was safe, yet fired additional shots, because he was angry over being disrespected.

He was a menace
Lots of people are menacing. It is open season? If we meet, and I find you menacing, may I shoot you several times?

and his actions showed his total disregard for law and even his own life.
No question. There we agree. But you dont get to kill a man for that.

Oh and you didnt address my allegation that the police lie. This is the crux of it. If the cop had told the damn truth, I would be on his side, urging perhaps a manslaughter conviction and some mercy in sentencing. "When he ran, I got furious, I lost my temper. I'm deeply sorry" OK, if he passed a drug test, then maybe just a short prison sentence, plus no more work EVER as a cop or guard. But that's not what happened. The guy gloated, he is happy with what he did, the system allowed him to fabricate a story. And oh yes cops do fabricate.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/opini ... d=all&_r=0
Michael Brown's rights were not violated. He got shot after repeatedly defying the officer's warnings. The 1st time the officer warned him, Brown grabbed the officer's gun and said, "you are too much of a p---y to shoot me."

Then later when Brown charged the officer, he again defied the officer's warning to get on the ground.

Chances are, a billy club would have been inadequate to subdue Michael Brown, who was about 80 lbs. heavier than the officer, and extremely violent.

You say: "If the cop had told the damn truth, I would be on his side..." And how exactly would you know he was telling the truth or not? The closest one can know for certain is by evidence, eyewitness testimony, and the same grand jury proceeding that determined that Wilson acted correctly. The only "truth" that seems acceptable to you is that the cop murdered in cold blood, and that he could not possibly have shot in justifiable self-defense.

Frankly, you're not being honest, just like those looters and pro-Brown protesters. They had already decided long ago that the cop was guilty, and nothing was going to convince them otherwise. Because they don't care about truth. They are liars. You will not stop police brutality by ignoring the truth and deciding that every incident of a white cop shooting a black thug is murder.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Strange that cops never felt the need to shoot this guy...

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw7KDPg8Em8[/youtube]
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan