Mr. Spock died.

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Mr. Spock died.

Post by Moretorque »

I am going to cry. :cry:
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Mr. Spock died.

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:I am going to cry. :cry:
LOL...Fake Talent less Jewish Cabal Actor in Hollywood, who didn't know how to act but somehow become famous due to stupidity of Americans...

Its ridiculous that, these talentless freaks get roles in Hollywood just because they are Jewish, while real talent of Americans get wasted away...

Stop being obsessed with Hollywood actors...Their contribution to humanity is a Big WIDE a*** ZEROOOOOOOOO :lol:

---------------------
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

No Startot Noooooooooooo, this is worse than when Mr. Peabody was overcome by stage 4 Doggie Dementia. At least what is mentally left of the worlds smartest hound is still wondering about and can still play fetch. Mr. Spock of the original Star Trek was probably the greatest Sci Fi character of all time in my book and the world is much dimmer without him.

He will be missed.

Oh and by the way Mr.Spock would fu ck that punk alien up in your avatar.
Last edited by Moretorque on February 28th, 2015, 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

starchild5 wrote:
LOL...Fake Talent less Jewish Cabal Actor in Hollywood, who didn't know how to act but somehow become famous due to stupidity of Americans...

Its ridiculous that, these talentless freaks get roles in Hollywood just because they are Jewish, while real talent of Americans get wasted away...

Stop being obsessed with Hollywood actors...Their contribution to humanity is a Big WIDE a*** ZEROOOOOOOOO :lol:

---------------------
Go and sit in the corner and think about what you've just said.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

He is a Nazi isn't he.
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

starchild5 wrote:

---------------------
Nimoy was well educated in the proper use of satanic symbols.

The "V" in Devil.

As well as the Pyramid.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You're completely right starchild, but the dude just died, be a bit more respectful or wait some time.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I loved him as Mr. Spock and I enjoy watching him in the original series, I also liked him in Columbo as the murderous Dr. Mayfield.

Are you saying he was a Satan worshipper ?
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:No Startot Noooooooooooo, this is worse than when Mr. Peabody was overcome by stage 4 Doggie Dementia. At least what is mentally left of the worlds smartest hound is still wondering about and can still play fetch. Mr. Spock of the original Star Trek was probably the greatest Sci Fi character of all time in my book and the world is much dimmer without him.

He will be missed.

Oh and by the way Mr.Spock would fu ck that punk alien up in your avatar.
LOL...That's exactly is wrong with western civilization....They can't seem to figure out right with the wrong deluded by Hollywood fantasy world, making heroes of those who don't deserve while sidelining the real heroes.

ohhhh...The Irony of it all...They don't believe in Aliens but would defend character from comic that is all about Alien's :lol: :lol:

Multi-Polar Disorder inhibited by fake life style and lies :)

Chill dude...I was just pulling your leg as you don't believe in Aliens but in a character from Hollywood.

You made lot of fun of my Alien which is real :lol: ...This is just Karma ...
Last edited by starchild5 on February 28th, 2015, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:He is a Nazi isn't he.
Yes. I'm a Nazi.....See....Another delusion from brainwashed Americans. Stop watching main stream dude....You are completely not living in reality.

I'm 10000% Nazi.....because, if you really are a sane human being...You will do research and not get brainwashed by lame stream.

Nazi Just means Prince. Google and research its origins :lol:

Jesus of NAZrath...anyone.... :wink:

You just called me a Prince..Thank You for inflating my ego. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by starchild5 on February 28th, 2015, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

droid wrote:You're completely right starchild, but the dude just died, be a bit more respectful or wait some time.
Yeah. True, I have complete respect for him. The Ignorance of it all. Star Trek is real. Its the true history of humanity before the fall along with Star Wars. Mr. Spock was a real dude.... :lol: :lol: but that would be too much to digest for American's who live in fantasy and hollywood propaganda.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Geez you're touchy today dude. I'm just saying someone dies you don't go spitting on the person, at least not the same day.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What about Ashkenazi meaning Germany in Hebrew ?
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Moretorque wrote:He is a Nazi isn't he.
Leonard Nimoy's Vulcan Sign is Pure Satanism
http://henrymakow.com/2015/03/Vulcan-Si ... anism.html

The things you learn from watching Star Trek.

Last edited by Taco on March 2nd, 2015, 5:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You swine talking sacrilege about the great one will die most unpleasantly....... I promise you!
Last edited by Moretorque on March 4th, 2015, 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!