Police officer gets shot to death at gas station in Houston

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Police officer gets shot to death at gas station in Houston

Post by jamesbond »

HOUSTON (AP) — Investigators were trying to determine Sunday what may have motivated a 30-year-old man accused of ambushing a uniformed suburban Houston sheriff's deputy filling his patrol car with gas in what authorities believe was a targeted killing.

Shannon J. Miles was charged Saturday with capital murder in the fatal shooting of Darren Goforth, a 10-year veteran of the Harris County Sheriff's Office.

Goforth, 47, was pumping gas at a Chevron station on Friday night when the gunman approached him from behind and fired multiple shots, continuing to fire after the deputy had fallen to the ground.

Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman said the attack was "clearly unprovoked," and there is no evidence so far that Goforth knew Miles. Investigators have no information from Miles that would shed light on his motive, Hickman said.

"Our assumption is that he was a target because he wore a uniform," the sheriff said.

The killing has evoked strong emotions in the local law enforcement community, with Hickman linking it to heightened tension over the treatment of African-Americans by police. Goforth was white and Miles is black.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-investigat ... 17835.html

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Police officer gets shot to death at gas station in Hous

Post by Yohan »

"Black Lives Matter", I wonder if there is any comment from this group...

The best if if you are living in America, you are living within a community of people who fits you. Not everywhere in USA there is gunfire between black and white people.

This guy who did this, killing another unknown man without any understandable reason from behind with a handgun will hopefully be sent behind bars for the rest of his life and I don't care his race.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 5th, 2020, 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Don't you just love it when scumbag wards of the ZOG kill each other.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Yohan wrote:"Black Lives Matter", I wonder if there is any comment from this group...

The best if if you are living in America, you are living within a community of people who fits you. Not everywhere in USA there is gunfire between black and white people.

This guy who did this, killing another unknown man without any understandable reason from behind with a handgun will hopefully be sent behind bars for the rest of his life and I don't care his race.
Texas has the death penalty and they don't mind using it.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything