Gun Sales Hit A Record High

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Gun sales continue to reach record highs with 1,795,102 prospective gun owners processed in September. Expect that number to break 2 million in October as Obama continues his gun control crusade.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/crim ... cle/446160
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Gun Sales Hit A Record High

Post by jamesbond »

The more liberals talk about gun control, the more people are going to buy guns. Banning something (like alcohol in the 1920's) doesn't mean people are not going to get what ever it is that was banned. People will find a way to get something even if it is illegal.

Prostitution in the US is illegal but men still find a way to find hoes! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Gun Sales Hit A Record High

Post by jamesbond »

More women than ever are purchasing guns in the US. Conceal carry is very popular not just with men but with women as well. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."