The 2 future sides

Discuss news and current events around the world.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

The 2 future sides

Post by fschmidt »

The incident with Turkey shooting down the Russian jet helps me see the 2 future sides.

The axis of evil:
the West (former protestant and catholic countries)
westernized Asia - Japan, South Korea
sunni islam

The good guys:
Russia and other Orthodox Christian countries
China and asian allies
shia islam
Israel
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The 2 future sides

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I hope if this is going down, my country of choice (the Philippines) will be on the good side of things. It's not a Chinese ally, but I would not call it Westernized or modern either.

Since the "good guys" have both China and Russia as well as Shia Islam and Israel, I don't think the outcome will be very surprising.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Sunni and Shia. I thought the only difference was that one believes in a prophet/prophetic sons and one does not. How does this make them good or bad?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Eh, given that the backers of Israel are the owners and proprietors or the axis of evil countries, it is strange that you would place them on the other side. In any case, those regimes were all installed by the Talmudic Jews/banksters, so anyone who would fire a shot in any of their causes is a sucker.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:Eh, given that the backers of Israel are the owners and proprietors or the axis of evil countries, it is strange that you would place them on the other side. In any case, those regimes were all installed by the Talmudic Jews/banksters, so anyone who would fire a shot in any of their causes is a sucker.
I think countries like Israel, Iran and Saudi Arabia back various competing groups of religious and ethnic fanatics across the region and worldwide in some game of divide and conquer. It's basically the board game Risk with human lives instead of little figurines.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:Eh, given that the backers of Israel are the owners and proprietors or the axis of evil countries, it is strange that you would place them on the other side. In any case, those regimes were all installed by the Talmudic Jews/banksters, so anyone who would fire a shot in any of their causes is a sucker.
I am sure the wealthy jews in Russia support Israel too. But the main point is that jews have often been on both sides of a conflict. When Napoleon attacked Russia, liberal jews supported Napoleon and orthodox jews supported Russia. Israel is simply going to act in its best interest, and that will increasingly be with Russia. American liberal jews will remain faithful to liberal America no matter what.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

You forgot the SMART side. The group of countries that keep themselves out of senseless conflicts. Sadly, those are few and far between these days.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.