Liberal thugs violenty shut down Trump rally in Chicago

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Liberal thugs violenty shut down Trump rally in Chicago

Post by jamesbond »

On Friday, liberal thugs and black lives matter protesters started riots inside and outside the stadium where Trump was going to have a rally. Some Chicago police officers was viciously attacked by the protesters. Innocent people both inside and outside the arena were also violently attacked.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Liberal thugs violenty shut down Trump rally in Chicago

Post by Moretorque »

Forget about all the left and the right garbage, Cornfed's post with Rubio making a ridiculous speech with the Israeli flag draped directly behind him sums the whole situation up.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Note that the subhumans who shut down the rally were members of groups like MoveOn, which are funded by Soros and other banksters. Also, the two wetback candidates both blamed Trump for the shutdown, confirming that the election is in fact Trump vs. the banksters.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ald-trump/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This video goes into more detail on the thugs that shut down the Trump rally in Chicago on Friday.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Tommy Sotomayor talks about the liberal thugs that shut down the Trump rally in Chicago on Friday.

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Now where is the connection between Nazis & Jews/Israelis? I remember hearing there was a Nazi connection to Soros & the Jews (or corporate/banking commanders that are frequently Jewish) seem to have connections to it, as well. I don't get that- would someone mind explaining it (or at least possible explanations, since plenty of it's just theory- let's be honest, now).
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Wolfeye wrote:Now where is the connection between Nazis & Jews/Israelis? I remember hearing there was a Nazi connection to Soros & the Jews (or corporate/banking commanders that are frequently Jewish) seem to have connections to it, as well. I don't get that- would someone mind explaining it (or at least possible explanations, since plenty of it's just theory- let's be honest, now).
soros is an evil globalist (far left/commie) who happens to be of jewish descent. BUT he is the typical hollywood jewish type; a non practicing jew who couldn't care less about Isreal (the true jews) and everything it stands for. Soros was a benedict arnold. He was the kind that pointed out the jews in hiding to the nazis. He basically sold them out. He's an anti semite. What I don't understand is how an individual who's jewish can call him/herself an atheist. Last time I checked, Judaism is a religion. Atheism means you don't believe in a supreme being or religion. How can a self proclaimed jew be an atheist? How does that work? Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

w.p.o. wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:Now where is the connection between Nazis & Jews/Israelis? I remember hearing there was a Nazi connection to Soros & the Jews (or corporate/banking commanders that are frequently Jewish) seem to have connections to it, as well. I don't get that- would someone mind explaining it (or at least possible explanations, since plenty of it's just theory- let's be honest, now).
soros is an evil globalist (far left/commie) who happens to be of jewish descent. BUT he is the typical hollywood jewish type; a non practicing jew who couldn't care less about Isreal (the true jews) and everything it stands for. Soros was a benedict arnold. He was the kind that pointed out the jews in hiding to the nazis. He basically sold them out. He's an anti semite. What I don't understand is how an individual who's jewish can call him/herself an atheist. Last time I checked, Judaism is a religion. Atheism means you don't believe in a supreme being or religion. How can a self proclaimed jew be an atheist? How does that work? Liberalism is a mental disorder.
A group of capitalist from Europe operating out of the City of London have enacted a plot to inherit the earth, all the religions are just a tool to be used for this purpose. IT'S A CIVILIZATION EXCLUSIVELY BASED ON THE LIE PERIOD. Most of the power centers of the world have been captured, all is what they say it is if you believe them. They are armed with a pen and the stupidity of the mass collective to do their bidding for a supply of #'s at interest " They call it credit " unbacked currencies are the money supply of fascist. :roll:

They have been getting away with this for centuries and centuries because the herd be FN stupid and cannot reason it's way out of the trick bag they have created to govern. Soros is a puppet of the real rulers who go back way longer than him....
Time to Hide!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

actually soros is one of the puppet masters. He funds black lives matter protests, moveon.org protests, La Raza protests. He's also backing hillary in this election. How did he get to be a billionaire? makes you think.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

w.p.o. wrote:actually soros is one of the puppet masters. He funds black lives matter protests, moveon.org protests, La Raza protests. He's also backing hillary in this election. How did he get to be a billionaire? makes you think.
Exactly. This man is trying to start a race war within the USA. Remember the goal of these commies, like the Freemasons and other Satanists, is to control the world by bringing order out of chaos. In order to accomplish this, they want to create division along every line possible. They want wife against husband, children against parents, old against the young, immigrant against citizen, Islam against Christianity and the West, black against white.

It probably doesn't even cost that much for him to get those black people in those movements to sell their souls in order to deceive millions of people.

Same with their fake police shootings. You can look at the videos and tell the man wasn't really shot when he went down, cause it was cartoonish. But people want to believe that some white cop shot a black man who was running away instead of calling for back up. And they let the bystanders with their cellphones record it without breaking or confiscating those cell phones? Yeah right.

Time to wake up. You all know George Soros is an evil bastard. But what does it mean really? A super rich communist isnt doing it just because he wants more wealth. No. He is doing it because he wants to bring about the one world government, so that he can fully serve his master Satan, who many of these elites are either possessed by, or who they have sworn many oaths to. There's no way a man can accumulate one billion dollars without bowing the knee to Satan. No way.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

He is a upper mid level manager is all. The credit monopoly decides who becomes a billionaire and who does not
Time to Hide!
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

adama is right. It's all about the communist agenda - create a crisis, divide and conquer. What they want is global domination (which I find amusing because these dudes are old as dirt. how long do they plan on living lol). They don't give a damn about humanity. Agenda comes first...second, third, forth...

The conspiracy in america allegedly started in the 60s. Feminism is a branch of it (which is why out women suck). I think it stared much earlier than that.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Communism is just another name for a dictatorship, in general dictatorships have had a longer run than democratic societies and our rulers know this. The average life for a Republic such as America was designed to be is around 200 years.

Yes Communism is just a con job by the elite in order to dupe and herd. in 1948 at it's birth the headquarters for communism like in a club was in London England so as I keep telling everybody all roads go back to the City and the Bank of England as far as who set this up world wide. The City is the only house which has not been conquered over the last three centuries ?

By the way Adama is a Christer and nothing more.
Time to Hide!