The UK votes to leave the European Union

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The UK votes to leave the European Union

Post by jamesbond »

The UK voted to leave the European Union by a 52 to 48 percent vote.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH1DE7I8kd0[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The UK votes to leave the European Union

Post by jamesbond »

Prime Minister David Cameron is to step down by October after the UK voted to leave the European Union. He made the announcement in a statement outside Downing Street after the final result was announced. He said he would attempt to "steady the ship" over the coming weeks and months but that "fresh leadership" was needed.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXNV3Ad0qQ0[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Boris Johnson declares June 23 2016 Independence Day for Britain.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Brexit represents nothing less than a stunning populist revolt and a complete rejection of the political establishment.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XKJ2mcdVmQ[/youtube]

blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

What an idiot. These troglodyte classes REALLY shot themselves in the foot this time. Why? Because Europe/UK needs many more babies to avert a economic disaster. Why? Their tax dollars have already been spent for the next, oh say, the next 16yrs if all the government revenue went towards paying off debt... but if we do a cheesy 10% of revenue devoted towards debt repayment that's more like 160yrs... add in interest charges over that time frame and you'll likely have another 80-90yrs, okay so now we're into your great great great grand children's tax revenues all devoted towards debt already issued and not counting any new debt.

Most governments use tax dollars as collateral for debt obligations. So any lost in population lowers the value of their mney. That means people became worst http://www.forbes.com/sites/joelkotkin/ ... 152a5c6455

The US has been okay because we take in tons of Mexicans. The Treasury obligation debt is $19,153,860,221,000. Or, $58,700 per infant to dying old person in the USA, aka just to make this thing called the US Currency money, which is to say the US population owes a bunch of bankers and other nations who hold our debt 58,700/capita. If we want to only include 15-64yr olds who work, that number goes up to $93,879.32 per worker. And remember that is only to pay for the money that is in circulation and has nothing to do with the other Federal, Fed Agency, State gov, and City government debts that are aspects besides the treasury corp (aka front for banks) is another $22.4 trillion, plus Agency debts of $8.24 trillion, plus State $1.17 trillion, plus local... Hey, does anyone know how much debt local governments are on hook for? How much pensions are unfunded? How about a ballpark number? Nobody knows but it's likely below a few trillion because the states can't (or can they) hide that much debt?

So, ignoring all the other numbers, that's still 31.81 + 19.15 = 50.96 Trillion or per working population of the US 204,026,415 is only $249k/worker and I do mean those hard working Walmart and McDonald employees and those bankers too.

Britain will likely face a strong recession but the rich will feel nothing. The poor on the other hand will get even more poor. Dumb.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The debt based system is a fraud set up to control all the world period, it's a infinite growth paradigm in a infinite world of resources.

We need to be going vegetarian immediately and creating jobs to repair the eco system world wide and getting our #'s in check with what works long term for the environment............

These guy's who set this system up are con artist running a house of cards all based on make believe debt to be enforced at gun point.

The whole thing is plain childish, future generations are fuc ked bad, be smart and do not bring more of us here...........
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How can this be? The UK is the hub of the NWO and its central banks are controlled by the Rothschilds. The UK is one of the headquarters of the globalists. So how could they let that happen? The EU is supposed to be a stepping stone toward global government. Isn't that the master plan?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

We will have to see wait and see what happens Mr. Wu.

There already talking about a revote so they must not be happy with what has happened Mr. Wu......... :D
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

Moretorque wrote:The debt based system is a fraud set up to control all the world period, it's a infinite growth paradigm in a infinite world of resources.

We need to be going vegetarian immediately and creating jobs to repair the eco system world wide and getting our #'s in check with what works long term for the environment............

These guy's who set this system up are con artist running a house of cards all based on make believe debt to be enforced at gun point.

The whole thing is plain childish, future generations are fuc ked bad, be smart and do not bring more of us here...........

The debt based system has served its purpose. Lifting millions of people out of utter poverty. You can make a very nice life for yourself by getting a loan (unless you save up for 30 years) and then opening/buying businesses. You can even use your business as collateral for bigger loans. The system will self-correct with automation (http://www.wired.com/brandlab/2015/04/r ... bs-humans/). All debt obligations WILL be forgiven as there will be no need for money.
blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

Winston wrote:How can this be? The UK is the hub of the NWO and its central banks are controlled by the Rothschilds. The UK is one of the headquarters of the globalists. So how could they let that happen? The EU is supposed to be a stepping stone toward global government. Isn't that the master plan?
Aha, people actully believe that stuff? Anyhow, the UK leaving doesn't affect the powerful. The British conservative leadership use austerity for the poor and working classes to facilitate the rise of far-right nativism/fascism while the flow of wealth to the top 1% generated anger and resentment among people of all political persuasions. This was deliberately done to create a power base LIKE the Christian right in the United States of disenfranchised losers. It would have worked perfectly but they didn't factor in the Syrian immigration crisis.
bostero
Freshman Poster

Post by bostero »

blurryface wrote:The British conservative leadership use austerity for the poor and working classes to facilitate the rise of far-right nativism/fascism while the flow of wealth to the top blah blah blah rant rant rant rage against da machine maaaan
Oh, you Marxists... :roll:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

The voting was rigged, all online independent votes in forums, news media not controlled by the rothchilds had over 80% brits wanting to leave EU.

Now they will milk this half and half crisis even more. ORDER OUT OF CHAOS

Brits are deluded if they think, their lives would improve after the Vote. It will get far worse. They have made plans to screw the british even more like rest of us :)

This Brexit was such a HUGE drama from the elite...surely, it's obvious, it won't end here. The entire Jewrope is miserable already with high taxes and migration. If you are educated, you can make more money in India than going to UK.

Seriously, I was offered multiple jobs in UK and I was so excited but when I used the tax calculator and inflation, I would be earning less in UK than India, can you believe that. Sure, India is poor but people with good education can earn more here now a days.

450 GBP for a apartment sharing in JewK along with four other tenants FU*k me...I can live like a king in Philippines and even India 8) 8)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The European Union has been a complete disaster and the people of Great Briton saw this and made the right decision.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv47NxXKoEM[/youtube]

blurryface
Freshman Poster

Post by blurryface »

bostero wrote:
blurryface wrote:The British conservative leadership use austerity for the poor and working classes to facilitate the rise of far-right nativism/fascism while the flow of wealth to the top blah blah blah rant rant rant rage against da machine maaaan
Oh, you Marxists... :roll:
Shouldn't you be changing the beaks on my Mercedes, peon?